AW ban in NY passing - will gun nuts make good on their threats?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
So they are banning assault weapons in New York now.

I'm just curious as to whether the gun nuts in New York will actually make good on their threats to use deadly force to keep government from taking away their guns -

or will they puss out yet again?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/01/ny_poised_to_pass_toughest_gun.html

Also - what about the rest of you gun nuts? You know if you stand by and do nothing while they take the guns away in NEw York - next it will be California, then Oregon, then 20-30 states later they will get to you and by then - TOO LATE!

Last edited:

I'm just curious as to whether the gun nuts in New York will actually make good on their threats to use deadly force to keep government from taking away their guns -

N.Y. poised to pass toughest gun law in the nation | NJ.com

Also - what about the rest of you gun nuts? You know if you stand by and do nothing while they take the guns away in NEw York - next it will be California, then Oregon, then 20-30 states later they will get to you and by then - TOO LATE!

As usual, the NY politicans are taking the pussy way out by grandfathering in all existing weapons.

What happens now is I become a 2nd class citizen, with my equal protection under the law rights violated, as someone else can own one, but I cannot own one.

What may happen is all the people upstate may get thier wish and a split of the state vote may eventually happen. Getting rid of NYC's votes would get them thier rights back.

So basically what the law also says is Texas trusts its own citizens more than New York does. Our politicians see us as petulant children.

I can't wait to see the police follow the same restrictions.

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

A; A typical run of the mil liberal.

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

As usual, the NY politicans are taking the pussy way out by grandfathering in all existing weapons.

What happens now is I become a 2nd class citizen, with my equal protection under the law rights violated, as someone else can own one, but I cannot own one.

What may happen is all the people upstate may get thier wish and a split of the state vote may eventually happen. Getting rid of NYC's votes would get them thier rights back.

So basically what the law also says is Texas trusts its own citizens more than New York does. Our politicians see us as petulant children.

wtf. You don't even own a gun. What are you bitiching about. RISE UP. The revolution awaits you. Be a leader and quit whining on a message board with the rest of the wanna be revolutioniares. Get it together and do your thang. I wanna read all about the Second Great American Revloution. Coming soon to a message board in your area. LMAO.

wtf. You don't even own a gun. What are you bitiching about. RISE UP. The revolution awaits you. Be a leader and quit whining on a message board with the rest of the wanna be revolutioniares. Get it together and do your thang. I wanna read all about the Second Great American Revloution. Coming soon to a message board in your area. LMAO.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

I know what you mean. I used to think scum sucking asshole returds at least cared about their children. Now I know that they don't care about anyones children.

It is all about them playing army in the woods with their wannabe assault weapons. Shooting trees is more important to rethugs than trying to prevent crazies from shooting kids.
You all are fuked in the head.

Your "gun rights" are not "removed" by having some weapons off limits.

"Well regulated" is clearly stated.

A ban is not regulation. Also the milita is to be well regulated, not the people. If the state has decided to not drill the milita, its the state's fault not mine.

So lets compare. We have two people, both with no criminal record, no mental defect. We both pass background checks. However I cannot have a 9mm barretta now and the other guy can just because he bought his a year ago.

How is that equal protection under the law?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

or admit you're a lying douche that doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

pfft

It is pretty scummy to want to figure out a way to prevent innocent people and children from being mass slaughtered. Great point!

pfft

I know what you mean. I used to think scum sucking asshole returds at least cared about their children. Now I know that they don't care about anyones children.

It is all about them playing army in the woods with their wannabe assault weapons. Shooting trees is more important to rethugs than trying to prevent crazies from shooting kids.

You can give up your rights if you want. Im sure a meek person like yourself would go willingly to the gas chamber when the "friends from the government come"

You are a sheep, nothing more.

pfft

It is pretty scummy to want to figure out a way to prevent innocent people and children from being mass slaughtered. Great point!

And this law will do nothing to solve that issue. Its more feel good crap from meek sheep such as yourselves.

Meek goverment dick sucking pussies, all of you.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

Hey, you ever heard of the "Patriot Act"? All those "rights" you claim to have and haven't yet used. If they decide you are a terrorist (and any asshole formenting revloution against the US government will be deemed a terrorist) you won't have jack shit. Your people won't even know where you are being held. You are delusional. You won't see a judge for a couple years. Crazy talk is what you have. But go for it.

A ban is not regulation. Also the milita is to be well regulated, not the people. If the state has decided to not drill the milita, its the state's fault not mine.

So lets compare. We have two people, both with no criminal record, no mental defect. We both pass background checks. However I cannot have a 9mm barretta now and the other guy can just because he bought his a year ago.

Just so we're clear....You'd be cheering this decision if the state declared that they would be entering homes to confiscate weapons from people?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

or admit you're a lying douche that doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

pfft

^^ The Mohammed Ali of stoopud.

natural talent meets hard work plus a big mouth.

allow me to educate you; all these shooting occur where people know there is no one that can shoot back, b/c guns are not allowed.

I know you can't grasp that, or don't care to. But at least I tried.

pfft

And this law will do nothing to solve that issue. Its more feel good crap from meek sheep such as yourselves.

Meek goverment dick sucking pussies, all of you.

Which law that was presented does do a good job of solving this issue.....in your expert opinion?

Just so we're clear....You'd be cheering this decision if the state declared that they would be entering homes to confiscate weapons from people?

No, it would still be terrible. But my rights are now infringed vs. someone else who is identical to me under the law. On its face the law is unconsitutional.

Forum List

Back