“Avoid Violence” – Liberals’ New Phony Excuse

but the right wing does include gun nuts (those opposed to any and all gun control

They are "gun nuts" and those who support Hitler style confiscation are not "Nazis" because that would make you a NAZI... right????

Sheesh....

, those who believe the anti-science who are fooled to believe our air, soil and water are not polluted by humanity and effect our climate,

Great English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....

Do me one favor - answer the question below

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

Start the Jeopardy! music

They were not there to protest the statue

No, they were there to protest the removal of the statue, retard.

They came armed to the teeth

because they correctly anticipated that your army of taxpayer funded bigots would be there to attack them, and they were right.

Calling for the eradication of Jews

There you go again, making shit up to fit your agenda.

If you aren't criticizing the House GOP baseball shooter, you endorse what he did, you love him, you worship him, and every Dem like you is him...
Marching around with torches saying "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has nothing to do with a statue removal. And you call me retarded? Get a mirror man.

Here, learn a little about those who you are defending...

Especially in the Charlottesville turmoil, it has become routine for liberal city fathers to not permit marches, rallies protests, or other forms of conservative free speech. Alleged fear of violence is being used as the excuse. Nobody (other tahl leftist lunatics) wants violence, especially deaths like Heather Myers, but we all (and our 1st amendment right) is being attacked.

Conservatives, (both rational and radical), are being denied access to public speaking events. Recently, the University of California at Berkeley canceled conservative commentator Ann Coulter’s April 27 speech, amid threats of violence. In February, UC Berkeley also canceled a campus event featuring conservative Milo Yiannopoulos, after protesters threw rocks, broke windows, and set fires outside the school’s student union building to protest his appearance.

Some liberals have openly lent support to this speech stifling. Richard Cohen of Southern Poverty Law Center said that students and universities “should not give racists an audience.” That within the context of his definition of “racists”.

In other eyebrow raising events, Michael Savage has been banned from an entire, very liberal country (England). And in San Francisco, the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer canceled the “Freedom Rally,” they had planned, due to excpected violence from counterprotesters, and a likely lack of police protection (FOR THEM). Organizers of the “Freedom Rally,” blamed the cancellation of their event on public officials, who they say have falsely portrayed them as violent right-wing extremists intent on bringing hate to San Francisco. Speaking with reporters Saturday afternoon, Joey Gibson, founder of Patriot Prayer, also blamed “antifa,” referring to anti-fascist groups, and BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, a left-wing group. He said the groups followed them throughout the day and kept them from holding events.

But is it really violence that these pious politicians are worried about ? Or is it the truth they fear ? >> …..and that conservatives could deprogram millions of brainwashed and wrongheaded people ?

There is really no reason to fear violence in the street, on college campuses, or anywhere else. Whatever troublemaker loons begin to cause can be controlled and stopped quickly and effectively, by police, private security, state police, and National Guard if necessary. At worst, federal troops can stop civil disturbances, but rarely would that be necessary.

The only reason violence has been occurring in US streets (Chicago, San Jose, Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, Charlottesville) is because Democrat mayors have been stopping their police from taking action . As in these cities, in Tampa, FL, protestors blocked traffic in a downtown street for about 2 hours. Police made no arrests. Took no action. Why ? Democrat mayor in political sympathy with the traffic blockers (AKA “terrorists”), could be the only reason. No way, this was the decision of police, on their own. It is politics gone wild (and crazy) that is responsible for violence BEING PERMITTED, and coming from mayors’ offices.

Simple solution ? Don’t permit violence. Crack down on it, and hard. When the leftist, anarchist nuts know they will be arrested, and cannot stop free speech of conservatives (or anyone), their whole regimen will cease.

They only show up and cause violence (in cities with Democrat mayors) when they know that mayor will have police stand down, and allow them to block traffic, attack protesters, vandalize monuments or other public items, shout down speakers, etc.

Threat of violence ? Bull! Don’t you believe that. That is a red herring. Violence can easily be stopped (or prevented entirely) as long as there is a WILL to stop it. America’s problem right now is rogue mayors who allow it, by handcuffing their own police, and occasionally Democrat governors (ex. Jay Nixon - Missouri), who called out the National Guard, in response to the Ferguson rioting, and then moved them far away from the violence/rioting.

Pro-Trump group cancels San Francisco rally as hundreds of counterprotesters march on the streets

College students testify: Free speech under assault on campuses

Conservative speech is hate speech! It's really that simple.

The Supreme Court (ruled 5-4) in Morse v. Frederick, 551 U.S. 393 (2007) that:

The 1st A. does not prevent educators from suppressing, at or across the street from a school-supervised event, student speech that is reasonably viewed as promoting illegal drug use.

It does not take a genius to see the precedent set, which allows public officials to suppress hate speech which even a deplorable knows is incendiary and likely to cause violence in a public forum.

There is that little Hitler rearing his ugly head again.

Got Goebbels?

because they correctly anticipated that your army of taxpayer funded bigots would be there to attack them, and they were right.

If you aren't criticizing the House GOP baseball shooter, you endorse what he did, you love him, you worship him, and every Dem like you is him...
Marching around with torches saying "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has nothing to do with a statue removal. And you call me retarded? Get a mirror man.

It has a lot to do with The Democrat Party who supports THE KKK and funds them as their special ops instigators.

but the right wing does include gun nuts (those opposed to any and all gun control

They are "gun nuts" and those who support Hitler style confiscation are not "Nazis" because that would make you a NAZI... right????

Sheesh....

, those who believe the anti-science who are fooled to believe our air, soil and water are not polluted by humanity and effect our climate,

Wow....

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

a. Your Nazi comment is stupid.
\
b. Yeah, your comment on my syntax was correct, my excuse is my wife and son are building a dresser and constantly asking for advice. My point awkward as it was, is that fools believe human activity has no impact on our climate, and scientists believe otherwise.

Especially in the Charlottesville turmoil, it has become routine for liberal city fathers to not permit marches, rallies protests, or other forms of conservative free speech. Alleged fear of violence is being used as the excuse. Nobody (other tahl leftist lunatics) wants violence, especially deaths like Heather Myers, but we all (and our 1st amendment right) is being attacked.

Conservatives, (both rational and radical), are being denied access to public speaking events. Recently, the University of California at Berkeley canceled conservative commentator Ann Coulter’s April 27 speech, amid threats of violence. In February, UC Berkeley also canceled a campus event featuring conservative Milo Yiannopoulos, after protesters threw rocks, broke windows, and set fires outside the school’s student union building to protest his appearance.

Some liberals have openly lent support to this speech stifling. Richard Cohen of Southern Poverty Law Center said that students and universities “should not give racists an audience.” That within the context of his definition of “racists”.

In other eyebrow raising events, Michael Savage has been banned from an entire, very liberal country (England). And in San Francisco, the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer canceled the “Freedom Rally,” they had planned, due to excpected violence from counterprotesters, and a likely lack of police protection (FOR THEM). Organizers of the “Freedom Rally,” blamed the cancellation of their event on public officials, who they say have falsely portrayed them as violent right-wing extremists intent on bringing hate to San Francisco. Speaking with reporters Saturday afternoon, Joey Gibson, founder of Patriot Prayer, also blamed “antifa,” referring to anti-fascist groups, and BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, a left-wing group. He said the groups followed them throughout the day and kept them from holding events.

But is it really violence that these pious politicians are worried about ? Or is it the truth they fear ? >> …..and that conservatives could deprogram millions of brainwashed and wrongheaded people ?

There is really no reason to fear violence in the street, on college campuses, or anywhere else. Whatever troublemaker loons begin to cause can be controlled and stopped quickly and effectively, by police, private security, state police, and National Guard if necessary. At worst, federal troops can stop civil disturbances, but rarely would that be necessary.

The only reason violence has been occurring in US streets (Chicago, San Jose, Ferguson, Baltimore, New York, Charlottesville) is because Democrat mayors have been stopping their police from taking action . As in these cities, in Tampa, FL, protestors blocked traffic in a downtown street for about 2 hours. Police made no arrests. Took no action. Why ? Democrat mayor in political sympathy with the traffic blockers (AKA “terrorists”), could be the only reason. No way, this was the decision of police, on their own. It is politics gone wild (and crazy) that is responsible for violence BEING PERMITTED, and coming from mayors’ offices.

Simple solution ? Don’t permit violence. Crack down on it, and hard. When the leftist, anarchist nuts know they will be arrested, and cannot stop free speech of conservatives (or anyone), their whole regimen will cease.

They only show up and cause violence (in cities with Democrat mayors) when they know that mayor will have police stand down, and allow them to block traffic, attack protesters, vandalize monuments or other public items, shout down speakers, etc.

Threat of violence ? Bull! Don’t you believe that. That is a red herring. Violence can easily be stopped (or prevented entirely) as long as there is a WILL to stop it. America’s problem right now is rogue mayors who allow it, by handcuffing their own police, and occasionally Democrat governors (ex. Jay Nixon - Missouri), who called out the National Guard, in response to the Ferguson rioting, and then moved them far away from the violence/rioting.

Pro-Trump group cancels San Francisco rally as hundreds of counterprotesters march on the streets

College students testify: Free speech under assault on campuses

The 1st A. does not prevent educators from suppressing, at or across the street from a school-supervised event, student speech that is reasonably viewed as promoting illegal drug use.

It does not take a genius to see the precedent set, which allows public officials to suppress hate speech which even a deplorable knows is incendiary and likely to cause violence in a public forum.
Students do not have complete freedom of speech in schools, which are acting en loco parentis. The ruling has no bearing on what a legal adult may do.

Sheesh....

Wow....

\
b. Yeah, your comment on my syntax was correct, my excuse is my wife and son are building a dresser and constantly asking for advice. My point awkward as it was, is that fools believe human activity has no impact on our climate, and scientists believe otherwise.
Antifa IS Communist, Neo Nazis & The KKK are Fascist.
Both organizations were founded by and supported by The Democrat Party and still are to this day.
1200px-Barack_Obama_Mic_Drop_2016.jpg

Sheesh....

Wow....

\

No, you believe otherwise, because many scientist disagree with many other scientists on Global Warming Theory which is just a guess at an unmeasurable theoretically projected event in the future.

Sheesh....

Wow....

\

No, you believe otherwise, because many scientist disagree with many other scientists on Global Warming Theory which is just a guess at an unmeasurable theoretically projected event in the future.

You're insane. Defined as reality challenged (though I must rule out the fact that you're also a damn liar).

Marching around with torches saying "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has nothing to do with a statue removal

Noise at a gathering under the First Amendment - no requirement you must agree with it....

is that fools believe human activity has no impact on our climate, and scientists believe otherwise.

The Jeopardy! music is still playing for all sub human science invalid left wing parrots who do not have the courage or the intelligence to answer the very first question of Earth climate change

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other???

Sheesh....

Wow....

\

You're insane. Defined as reality challenged (though I must rule out the fact that you're also a damn liar).
Ah, the old, Yah, I better call this guy Insane because he nailed it dead on routine, so I can thrown out even more bullshit....and then just for good measure, call him a liar without actually rebutting anything he said routine.

Rinse Lather Repeat.

Go stand in a corner now.

FALSE! And this post is a perfect example of the silence the opposition fascism of the looney left. They think we all subscribe to their insane definitions of "hate speech", which are about as valid as a $3 bill.

It's no wonder you hold the beliefs you do, you're not very intelligent. It's not about hate speech, per se, it is about the freedoms expressed in the 1st A. and the limits that can be imposed on speech and expression to keep the public safe.

Not every right expressed in the Bill of Rights are, or ought to be limitless.
  • One cannot yell fire in a crowded theater
  • One cannot threaten POTUS
  • One cannot walk down a public street naked.
one cannot commit violence unless you know the democratic mayors and governors. ain't that grand. the above the law party.

Pelosi did that yesterday. She's got a much bigger mouth than I do
Got a link for that ? Not that I don't trust you, but I'd just like to see what she said (faulty brain and all)
Sure, here you go

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. “The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”

Pelosi condemns ‘violent actions’ of antifa protesters
so why did the police leave when they started being violent?

It has a lot to do with The Democrat Party who supports THE KKK and funds them as their special ops instigators.

Why do you even bother saying this stuff? You realize it only makes you look like an ignorant partisan, right?

Marching around with torches saying "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" has nothing to do with a statue removal

Noise at a gathering under the First Amendment - no requirement you must agree with it....
What are you talking about? You just claimed they were there to protest the removal of a statue and called me retarded for not knowing that. I just showed you that what they were chanting had nothing to do with the removal of a statue and this is how you respond? :banghead:
Im getting tired of dealing with you amateurs

Forum List

Back