Avoid the New Age; It's bad mojo.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Avoid the New Age; It's bad mojo.
http://www.despatch.cth.com.au/Books_D/NewAge_exposed.htm
The New Age with its New World Order is not an isolated cult which you and your family can safely ignore. It is world-wide, consciousness shift which is altering the lives of every person on this planet today. YOU are involved whether you like it nor not at this stage. We have reaching a crisis in history when there is no longer even an interim choice to remain a "fence sitter". You must take a deliberate choice between two camps - Christ's or Satan's! Christianity or Lucifer!

We pray you will choose LIFE, PEACE and SAFETY in Christ Jesus.

The New Age is bursting upon us all as a new DARK AGE of occult horror and belief. Blatant in its complete openness about practices that were considered shameful to all except witches and Satanists just a few short years ago, this movement must be resisted, with its deceptions, if your family is to survive the explosion.

Many of the inroads of the occultist New Agers are so hidden that the unwary are succumbing in every area of society. The multitude of "hats" worn by this horror make identification difficult. We hope to assist you by listing spiritually manipulative practices which wear psuedo names in order to seduce the uninitiated. Space does not permit detailed expose on these matters. We will enlarge on any of the items on this list if you desire.

You may not be a christian, you may not have thought a lot about the deeper things of life at this point - but we believe you have a right before God to make a CHOICE in the matter of spiritual beliefs. You have a free-will. The New Age Movement seeks to by- pass that free-will and trick you into Hindu/Theosophical, Lucerific religious experience and practices which you may never have chosen IF you had not been deceived and manipulated. Would you read a sample list of these deceptions and avoid them, or denounce them if you are already involved?
(The list is almost endless in actuality, and growing every passing day. We will close this brief warning with a few suggestions for you to use to identify New Age propaganda in the case of confusion re the true nature of a practice, belief or treatment).

Swirling, psychedelic light-shows

DAMN! There goes my plans to see Laser Def Leppard this weekend. :(

Repetitive drum beating

No Motley Crue either. :(

Repetitious chanting

No reading posts by jasendorf, Bully, or Psycho

Occult breathing techniques

Hidden breathing techniques? How can I be sure I'm not DOING hidden breathing techniques??

New Age deep relaxation techniques

Vodka+Diet Coke and a BJ?

Yoga positions

There goes my sexy life. :(

Gazing at esoteric geometric figures

Have you SEEN the beautiful lines incorporated in an RX8??

Metaph;ysical sex practices

Okay - just a big "What the hell does THAT mean".

Brain relaxation machines

TV?

Self hypnosis

Can we hypnotise others?

All types of New Age meditation

God calls us to, get this, MEDITATE upon His word. So 'Old-Age' Meditation is okay?

Subliminal cassette and video tapes

How can I know if I have a cassette or video tape laying around which is subliminal? I could LOOK for em, but if I FOUND them, they wouldn't be very subliminal would they?

Twirling occult dances

Such as? Square Dancing?

Repetitive occult body movements

Masturbation?

Crystal power techniques

What about Crystal LITE? Low in calories, and tastes GREAT - especially when mixed with vodka. :)

Multitudes of others

Others what? Others people? THE Others from ABC's SMASH HIT series, 'LOST'??

To verify the evils of dancing and "rock music" I suggest a thoughtful rescreening of Footloose.

footloose.JPG

It's interesting that you have started this subject of the New Age.

My father who was a very active 32 degree Scottish Rite Freemason, used to get a monthly magazine from the Scottish Rite called "The New Age".

I know my dad used to scoff at the similarity between the New Age as defined by Judeau Christian groups, and the title of his Lodge's magazine, but maybe there is a connection.
I think that the beginning article was very accurate the way it explained this phenomena, "New Age". It's not as though you can pin it down and say, "There it is!", yet it is a mind-set that has been enveloping the Western World, and I would presume it will envelope the rest of the world as well.

There was a warning in the bible about which road to metaphorically take in your life. Seems that the wide, easy road, was to be avoided, and the narrow, not-easily traveled way of life was to be embraced. Of course the bible was referring to the narrow road as the life of believing and commiting to Christ and the wide road was the one of "man centered" instinctual, animalistic, carnality, typified as self fullfillment.

Of course us refined Westerners can't possibly see ourselves as instinctual, or animalistic, yet when you stand back and observe our culture, it is rampant with sexual, physical, materialistic, fullfillment at it's core.

Also with all this pursuit in Western culture with finding one's niche, self, or goals, is a total/partial abandonment of personal responsibility of one's actions. Victims have become perpetrators, and perpetrators have become victims. Empathy is misplaced to the degree that human life is being redefined to fit this new model of philosophy.

The bible actually covers quite extensively this area of human pursuit with finding one's self. It basically says, that if one were to honestly assess what they find, they will be very disappointed. There is no pure human heart at the center of humanity as the New Age philosophy/religion of the West would like all to believe. Actually at the core of man, is basically "garbage" or extreme selfishness. Even secular child psychologists will agree that children do not instinctually share their possessions with others, but must be taught "sharing". You parents know what I'm saying.

When man digs deep to find himself, he basically will spend endless time re-sorting garbage(Dr. Charles Solomon, "Handbook To Happiness"). The inherent goodness theory was "trashed" all the way back to Cain and Abel. Without restraint of the human soul from an external source, humanity will continue to repackage itself in a multitude of externally pretty, and perfumey forms in a self-delusional attempt to assuage it's soul of guilt, and personal responsibility.

The New Age says to mankind, "Your OK, I'm OK. You stay out of my Karma and I'll try to stay out of yours.".

The New Age says, "Nothing is really wrong or bad, it's up to being redefined according to man's needs. Bottom line, stay out of my space and I'll stay out of yours.".

New Age says, "Yes, there's a god, but it's in you. Everyone has a little "g", god in them. Your good, I'm good, evil is an archaic invention to control the masses. If man could live in a utopia, there would be no crime, and no need for ethics or responsibility.

If we are well fed, we will not be greedy. :puke3:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Yes. Actually, the masons are a big part of it. It's basically the fulfillment of mystery religion hierarchical satanic totalitarianism.

Eightball said:
So how did the Jews get thrown into this?

Hopefully this is just a joke?

It's not a joke at all. go read about noachides from the link in my sig. Noahidism is a form of hidden jewish subjugation they convinced many goyim to buy into.

Eightball said:
So how did the Jews get thrown into this?

Hopefully this is just a joke?
He thinks jews are skywriting with hurricanes. Joke is a pretty apt choice of word, actually.

The ClayTaurus said:
He thinks jews are skywriting with hurricanes. Joke is a pretty apt choice of word, actually.

Go revel in your piles of Jew Money.:teeth:

but seriously, eighball. Go google Noachide and find the truth.

Global economy
Global law

It's should be pretty apparent what direction the US is heading no matter who is "in charge". Somehow I don't see have-nots running anything or owning anything.

dilloduck said:
Global economy
Global law

It's should be pretty apparent what direction the US is heading no matter who is "in charge". Somehow I don't see have-nots running anything or owning anything.

Jesus will save it all. Those who abandoned their morality for earthly power will have their day of judgement, then the meek shall inherit the earth.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jesus will save it all. Those who abandoned their morality for earthly power will have their day of judgement, then the meek shall inherit the earth.

That's about what it boils down to. He made it pretty clear that one couldn't serve God and mammon.

rtwngAvngr said:

Last time I recall, Jesus was a bonafide Jew. Born to Jewish parents, raised in all the past and current Jewish laws of the time, even taught in the temple.....etc. etc. etc. Even amazed and taught Jewish elders when only a child.

Even referred to the great Jewish temple in Jerusalem as, "My Father's House", when he was running all the money lenders, and other folks that were preying on Jewish worshippers.
The great Epistle writer, Paul, referred to himself as a Jew of Jews........
Now as to conspiracies.......we must be very, very, careful. When we get too engrossed into conspiracies of all kinds.........the Lumnati, CFR, etc.. we can easily lose track of the important Gospel message.

You see, God is bigger than conspiracies......He wants us to not get "muddled" into diversions of sort, although He does want us to be smart and aware for our own safety.

Actually, I believe that old "Fuzzy Nose"(Satan) himself loves it when Christians get all hung-up on investigating hidden meanings.....i.e. numerology in scriptural text, fretting over what impact the Da Vinci Code adherents and B.S. will have on the Christian body of believers etc.

We must be aware of those wolves in sheeps clothing. Remember that this Angel of Light(Satan) is just that........All appearances seem beautiful, logical, and scriptural......but underneath all of that is an agenda to mislead, and to divert attention away from being used of God as His vessels to bring glory to Him(God).

I did a stint with Ex Mormons For Jesus years ago while at bible college, and it indeed was very enlightening, and interesting. I learned much about the tell-tale aspects of Christian and non-Christian cults. But there is a, "but" when involving oneself in these investigative endeavors. We can often lose track of what we are here for, when we have become Christians. You will not see in any of scripture where any of the authors of the 66 books, or Jesus Himself, compulsively started to fear what was under every stone, and how it somehow was conspiratorial. Yes, Paul warned about the Gnostics, and the Judeazers(In Galatians), and other folks that either strayed from the Truth or were influencing others to do so. In warning believers, he/Paul always went right back to the basic truths.....Christ born, died, resurrected, arisen and seated at the right hand of God the Father.

Some Christians pastors/teachers/authors I believe, lose a lot of their credibility when they start to focus on just one area of biblical information. Often many focus their entire ministry on End Times/Revelations investigations, or concentrate on exposing cultic/witch craft or other similar areas of human religious/philosophical pursuit, and lose their moorings of what Christ's ministry was for them in the beginning of their "Calling".

Christians need to constantly be aware that a lack of balance in their lives will adversely affect their credibility, and the ministry of Christ through their lives.

Balance means.........being fully aware of deceptions that come their way that could cause them to stray away from balance. These deceptions can be an inordinate interest or pre-occupation in studying Christian and non Christian cultic activity. The enemy of our souls would love nothing better than to have all believers occupied with activities that neutralize that believer's gifts, talents, and time with pursuits that bring little or no glory to God.

I remember years ago(1970's) when the Christian Fundamentalist movement went through a major emphasis on Spiritual Warfare. Guys like Bob Larson, Dr. Ed Murphy, and many other well-known folks were encouraging bible Christians to watch for Satan under every bush, and rock. Many bible churches even set-up/created their own excorcism ministries, as they thought they were carrying the Sword of God against any and all demonic activity that thwarted and affected believers. This was a perfect example of losing the "balance" in ministry, and really puting too much emphasis fighting the fight that was won on the cross. Many of these Satan fighting ministries were mis-diagnosing bonifide mental conditions of depression, anxiety, manic episodes, etc.......and assuming that it was demonic in origin, and therefore curable through excorcist-type warfare. Many innocent victims have never entered a bible church since, as these self-proclaimed off-balanced Christians convinced many mentally, emotionally sick church members that their problems were 100% spiritual and not physiological or organic in nature. When these ministries failed to produce positive results, many believers became totally disenchanted, as they were convinced that they were hopelessly entangled in demonic oppression. All along, they only needed wise counseling, with wise use of safe anti-depressants, medications.

Yes, there is an enemy of mankind......He's real, and he's very smart. In fact he's so smart that he even uses biblical things to fool us into thinking that we are fighting against him. He's smarter than any man on earth, but he isn't smarter or above the one that created him. That's where we need to reside as Christians. Be aware, be intelligent, but keep our minds on things above too; always looking forward to God's omnipotent strength to carry us through the alleged conspiracies, cults, tragedies, and struggles that befall us every day on earth. Be aware of the belief systems of those that oppose the Truth as revealed in scripture, but stay balanced. Don't allow yourself to become so "caught-up" that you lose sight of who has won the fight, and is also upholding all things created.:bye1:

Forum List

Back