AVG-JOE........... Slave Owner?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Tis true! Tis true! I have 2 slaves. A brown one and a white one. My girls. They're beautiful and I own them out right. They do everything I tell them to exactly, with rewards for pleasing behavior and physical punishment for infractions. They're mine.

I know you've heard it before... and yes... it's as true today as it was at the dawn of history - if you get them while they're young and treat them right, you can keep a happy slave. It doesn't cost much to keep a happy, kept and oh, so VERY entertaining slave!

Owning another life is not all fun and games. For a happy slave to be kept happy she must be well fed, groomed with compassion and exercised regularly. Early training helped, and both my girls were coached from youth to be in to it... I just have to mention the word "ball" and the air gets thick with excitement, the brown one especially can't wait to get started. It's a FUN age to own them. They're not sisters, but they're only a month apart in age and practically the same size. I'll miss them when they're gone.

Owning a slave. It's really NOT that difficult to accomplish... you just have to plan on spending a few years living around the fact that you keep slaves. Exactly how long you plan on keeping a slave depends on your needs and the life-span - some life is cheap, and not expected to last, for others, owning and using another creature requires time and training - how much depends on what you need them for. Some earthlings are stupid and tough enough to let you cut them down regularly and walk all over them for a few drops of water every week and others are docile enough to be simply bred and kept as food. Usefulness of living things is all in the breeding and I have clever ancestors. Cruel, but brilliant.

Of course MY slaves are AVG-BOO and AVG-KEA, the average dogs in my Avatar. AVG-BOO, the brown one, loves to play ball. In her youth she would have chased a ball 'till her heart burst if I'd been cruel enough to do that to her. Now she's just 'BOO... well fed but always hungry and forever teased by the tree rats. An average American dog, living an enviable canine existence for any century and a living being with an independent personality that I literally have the power of life and death over.

Genesis, Chapter 1: "Dude, all ya gotta do is 'tend the garden'."

First generation to learn what it means to 'tend the garden' gets to see their grandchildren reach for the stars.....

P.S. - God says "Hi!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back