Avengers: Endgame

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
An amazing movie. Everybody who has invested time in the MCU for the past 10 years won't be disappointed. It's a much darker movie than the others, but to be expected given the premise. After three hours I could see myself sitting through another three if it was longer.

I'll have to wait for DVD or PPV.

Too long to sit in a theater

An amazing movie. Everybody who has invested time in the MCU for the past 10 years won't be disappointed. It's a much darker movie than the others, but to be expected given the premise. After three hours I could see myself sitting through another three if it was longer.
I find the Marvel movies to be quite entertaining. Too bad Stan Lee isn't around to make his small appearance. Or did they digitize him in?

I find the Marvel movies to be quite entertaining. Too bad Stan Lee isn't around to make his small appearance. Or did they digitize him in?

he's in it, reportedly

It's funny how the super hero comics I grew up on are now the super hero phenomenon of today.

It's funny how the super hero comics I grew up on are now the super hero phenomenon of today.

I grew up on Superman, (George Reeves), and Batman was the theme of my homecoming celebration

After the decline of comic books Stan would scrape together money to go to all the comic book shows for decades trying to make some money.

I grew up on Superman, (George Reeves), and Batman was the theme of my homecoming celebration
I remember some of them, never been a big TV viewer.

he's in it, reportedly

It may be his second best cameo ever. Next to his barber character in Thor: Ragnarok. :)

Infinity War and Endgame were filmed at the same time. His cameo was probably filmed a good three years before Endgame was released. :D

Someone told us today the first showing tickets were being sold on eBay for $500! They are going tonight, they got them from the box office, but had to wait in a looonngg line to get them.

It was a really good ending for the last ten years for most of the characters.

For those of you worried about Brie Larson (Captain Marvel) ruining the movie, don’t worry, the Russo brothers knew exactly what to do with her, that is they punted her to the sidelines. She’s barely in it for 15 minutes and it’s usually shared screen time.

My youngest adult kids were there at whatever time on opening night.

A friend of theirs bought them tickets for the NEXT night also.

They loved the movie!

They also believe it will be the last of the Avenger 'series'

I went in expecting it to be rushed, non-stop CGI action with dumb humor........the movie is actually really, really good.....I was kind of stunned that it was actually good.....even the left wing crap wasn't so over the top that it would distract from the movie..........the humor was actually funny, the emotions were really good......a weaker man than I might have shed a tear....

I have seen it twice now. Once on opening weekend and again yesterday.

Kinda interesting the different audience reactions. Opening weekend there was cheering during a lot of the action scene’s ( minus Captain Marvel stuff...you could tell she is not liked). Second time I went...no cheering at all..very subdued crowd . I guess the major fandom goes early.

Anyway it was very good. I didn’t realize how much I missed visually that I caught the second time around. There is a lot going on,especially during the battle’s.

Loved Paul Rudd, Chris Evans and RDJ in particular . Also really liked the Hawkeye/Black Widow scene.

Well worth watching more than once.

So I went to see end game and I'll give it a C

This movie as all movies involving time travel had too many glaring paradoxes.

The worst IMO was Thanos himself.

Thanos jumped forward in time from a point before Infinity War when he had none of the infinity stones.

Now if he jumped forward from that point he would not have been able to acquire all the stones and snap his fingers to wipe out half of all life so everything that set up End Game would not have happened

Thanos jumped forward in time from a point before Infinity War when he had none of the infinity stones.

Now if he jumped forward from that point he would not have been able to acquire all the stones and snap his fingers to wipe out half of all life so everything that set up End Game would not have happened

Time travel always has issues. I thought Endgame did a very good job of avoiding most of the time travel problems. And the movie also made it pretty clear that time travel would not change a timeline.

Time travel always has issues. I thought Endgame did a very good job of avoiding most of the time travel problems. And the movie also made it pretty clear that time travel would not change a timeline.

Just because they say that doesn't fix the paradoxes

Forum List

Back