Rick2542

Rookie
Jan 4, 2009
Hi, I'm a newbie on this board and I love some of the avatars the members use.While message boarding isn't new to me, something this elaborate is. So, where do you guys get your avatars, and some guidelines please. Thanks!

I took a shot of my cat, Felix, for mine. I made it the correct size (175 x 175 pixels or less) in Photoshop and went to User CP and imported it where it says edit avatars. Some I use are shots I've found across the web but most are taken by me.

Lol, thanks guys! I wasn't sure of the do's and don'ts. I admit that I am something of a rare breed, I ALWAYS ask for directions when I'm lost! Thanks again!

Hi, I'm a newbie on this board and I love some of the avatars the members use.While message boarding isn't new to me, something this elaborate is. So, where do you guys get your avatars, and some guidelines please. Thanks!

My first avatar was my senior picture I found on the computer, apparently my husband had scanned it. It rather confused some posters as they thought I was as young as my photo. Then I went with sniper kitty, which I got offline. Then, of course, for Christmas I put up a beautiful stained glass of the nativity. Now I'm back to sniper kitty. Not sure what I'll do for Valentine's Day, if anything.

Lol, thanks guys! I wasn't sure of the do's and don'ts. I admit that I am something of a rare breed, I ALWAYS ask for directions when I'm lost! Thanks again!

Some of us steal them from other sites, some of us make them, some of us just push a button on a webcam.

Do whatcha want as long as it's not a nudiepic or something totally vulgar...

Some of us steal them from other sites, some of us make them, some of us just push a button on a webcam.

Do whatcha want as long as it's not a nudiepic or something totally vulgar...

Okay, I confess, I stole sniper kitty, but in my defense...well, it's sniper kitty!

Hi and welcome!

Just do a Google search of what kind of avatar you want. For example, when I was looking for a spider avatar, I googled "spider avatar" and viola.

Forum List

Back