dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Hey bro - are you the only user here who's NEVER changed their avatar? :)

Anyone else never swap avatars? I tend to...regularly.

dmp said:

I think I've had two... I went for awhile without one, but the food propoganda poster was too good to pass up. I mostly don't change out of laziness.

dmp said:

Mostly cause i dont think about it. ill look for something good to swap it with.

I keep meaning to change mine. But every few months, I get a new 'WTF???' post or PM related to it, so I like to keep it on there to keep the n00bs on their toes.

Dan said:
I keep meaning to change mine. But every few months, I get a new 'WTF???' post or PM related to it, so I like to keep it on there to keep the n00bs on their toes.
BTW, WTF???

BTW, WTF???

LOL, ur a n00b!

Seriously, though, I figured if anyone on here would recognize that, it'd be you. It's from a Blur video for their song "Coffee & TV". It follows a milk carton as he gets lost, meets a girl milk carton, and dies. I'll try to find a link.

Here ya go, it's been a good 3 years or so since I've seen this video, so my description was a little off, but it's still a totally amazing and sweet video.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lo0Ee98Wo18"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lo0Ee98Wo18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dan said:
LOL, ur a n00b!

Seriously, though, I figured if anyone on here would recognize that, it'd be you. It's from a Blur video for their song "Coffee & TV". It follows a milk carton as he gets lost, meets a girl milk carton, and dies. I'll try to find a link.
Ha, I've seen it, I was merely trying to meet your quota... silly dancing milk carton...

Forum List

Back