With that type of thinking, a liberal democrat should be equally outraged if they belived everything Republicans say about them. Just because a few Republican nut jobs keep going around saying idiotic things about women and rape should we believe that all Republicnas are just as stupid?

Racism isn't a Republican / Democrat thing. It is a black and white thing and it crosses all political lines.
Not where I grew up.

Please forgive the carping, WMR, and again, welcome to USMB.

I'm willing to bet that over 99% of the population of the US didn't grow up where you grew up. Your racial bigotry may be non existant but your political bigotry is alive and well.
There is no racial bigotry here. If hating lies is political bigotry, you have a differend vocabulary dictionary than me. So go make yourself a thread where this issue would be relevant--in a lying flame zone thread. I've warned you once about making an intro thread into a get-Republicans thread, get it?

I reiterate, give this gentleman a chance to explain his views. He has a case to make. By swamping this thread with accusations of your and your pals' misinterpretations of my words, you're not giving him a chance from the get-go. That's your bad, not mine. Now shape up and if you have a gripe on me, take it to the appropriate quarter and fire away.

Last edited:

It's going to get a lot of negative reaction.

I don't see the need in priming the pump.

I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate the concern, but my username doesn't matter if my posts still reflect my views. I'm not here to step on anyone's neck, but I'm not gonna hold my tongue either. If people can't accept the truth, that's something they themselves have to deal with. Not all whites are lurking in the shadows afraid to acknowledge this increasing plague that's attacking our country. Some whites are actually standing and rising.
if you don't mind having 10 red circles behind your name, have at it :thup: You're new enough where you can just re-register under a diff name & you won't really lose anything. You want to be perceived as a single-issue poster & race-baiter, stick w/ what you got

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back