ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
It was really long but the leftist talking points strewn all over this film just made me wish that the giant blue men from pandora would get killed off by the military. I was actually cheering everytime one of them get wiped out in the end battle.

Yes it was long, and weird. I don't agree at all that it's "the greatest movie ever made." Bull shit.

• Banned
Yes it was long, and weird. I don't agree at all that it's "the greatest movie ever made." Bull shit.

I really did not get it at all but my main point it was just to long. I think if they made it about an hour and half it would have been better.

maybe it would have been better if they didnt recycle the same story they always use. I mean how many times hast that plot been used?

It probably didn't suck but I hate James Cameron so I won't see it. I was happy when his ex won Best Director for The Hurt Locker.

It was really long but the leftist talking points strewn all over this film just made me wish that the giant blue men from pandora would get killed off by the military. I was actually cheering everytime one of them get wiped out in the end battle.

man,, I hate to hear this crap. I just shelled out 20.00 bucks for it.

It was fun to sit there and watch the 3-D but the story was kind of lame and it was long.

So did I. What are you going to do? I don't go to theaters. There aren't any around here. So I have quite the home theater set up to make up for it, and I wanted to see the damn movie after I heard all the hype. Not up to it is my opinion. Great CGI, but the story was lame and it was too long.

maybe it would have been better if they didnt recycle the same story they always use. I mean how many times hast that plot been used?

At least once...

Don't unwrap it, return it, wait until a friend buys it then borrow it. It blew.

A Man Called Horse, Pocahontas to name two.

Which brings up a point, there is an element of egoism in the film, of Western alienism (did I coin it?) I am sure Cameron never thought of.

The Navi are these wondrous beings in total harmony with their planet, Cameron wants to honor them yet he drags out the tired cliché’ that they can not figure out what is going on or defend themselves without a white boy to save their blue asses.

Cameron actually insulted his own entire premise without knowing it.

Still, he is a great visual director, he should just leave the screenplays to people who actual know how to write creative stories.

Last edited:
I'm curious. Do you ever do anything but whine?

Forum List

Back