Aug 22, 2014
Why is this rule not enforced. Some of these avatars are HUGE and almost ruin the ability to read the board without scrolling for days.

All Avatars are the same size. If you're talking about sig lines I still disagree. If they're that much of an issue, put the offender on ignore.

• Banned
All Avatars are the same size. If you're talking about sig lines I still disagree. If they're that much of an issue, put the offender on ignore.
oops yes, I wrote avatars, but meant signature

I shouldn't have to put them on ignore, OR turn off signatures. The rules are clear.

I shouldn't have to put them on ignore, OR turn off signatures. The rules are clear.
Apparently you are pissed off s0n. If that's your major problem in life you are doing quite freaking well.

Signatures are supposed to be limited to 10 lines max including images.

Forum List

Back