Avatar, Racism and the Guilty White Liberal

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Avatar, Racism and the Guilty White Liberal

I heard one on the (p)eople's (r)epublic of Boulder’s FORMER Err Amerika Affiliate’s Hosts today comparing the White Man who apparently has to Save the Creatures in Avatar to the Old West WHITE Cowboy saving the Day...

Or where he was Really going in the end of his Analysis was that it was the White Man always coming to the Rescue of the Minority…

If anything, it's a Metaphor for Guilty White Liberals who Feel THEY are the only ones Capable of Saving the Minorities… Maybe Sirota was Projecting and didn’t even Realize it.

"Vote for us again in November, and we Promise, THIS TIME we will fix all of those Problems we have been Promising to Fix since El BJ's "Great Society"... Trust us!, we even have a Black Guy Leading us this Time!"

“…And if you can’t deal with the Standards we have already Lowered for you because we have Low Expectations of you, we can Lower them again… Whatever you need.”

“…More Gubmn’t Cheese?…”

I would Suggest that ALL Liberals go and see Avatar as MANY Times as it takes to Understand what Sirota was saying… A dozen or more times, if you need to.

If that doesn’t work, get it on DVD when it comes out and watch it as MANY Times as it takes.

Keep your ObamaCare Kool-Aid close, just in case… Did you get yours from the Jonestown plant?...

Be sure you do... You will be doing your Part to Alleviate the Country's Healthcare Crisis and Coming Retirement/Longterm Care Issues also, I assure you!

Carousel is Coming… It’s your Patriotic Duty.

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

:)

peace...

Last edited:
And the unsung western hero
killed an indian or three
and made his name in hollywood
to set the white man free.
Oh, Jesus save me!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I think Avatar was good but had some flaws, it could have used some more realistic characterization. For instance when Jake made love to Big Blue and then she told her mother yes we have mated we are" paired for life" I would have Jake say "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????? Hello mining camp this is Jake, cut Avatar link now, I repeat cut Avatar link now!!!! Mayday, mayday I am going down!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
I think Avatar was good but had some flaws, it could have used some more realistic characterization. For instance when Jake made love to Big Blue and then she told her mother yes we have mated we are" paired for life" I would have Jake say "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????? Hello mining camp this is Jake, cut Avatar link now, I repeat cut Avatar link now!!!! Mayday, mayday I am going down!!!!!!!!!"

Always Appreciate JW's Take...

peace...

Just another racist movie, with mighty whitey coming to save and to conquer all. Thats just one of the reasons I still haven't seen it yet. When will you white liberals learn to stop insulting minorities with your moives?!, it is very insulting to watch.

Just another racist movie, with mighty whitey coming to save and to conquer all. Thats just one of the reasons I still haven't seen it yet. When will you white liberals learn to stop insulting minorities with your moives?!, it is very insulting to watch.

And Eagles... You Know if the ^ Looney Left of the Black Panther's sees it, and the Kooky Right, then it must be there... ;)

peace...

Carousel is Coming… It’s your Patriotic Duty.

sh*t!............

logan.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back