Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
To dilloduck:
You provided the inspiration for the name of my daughter's hamster. She has a black & white panda hamster, and was trying to think of a name. She saw your avatar while I was on the board and asked what it was. Thus, the hamster's name is Yin Yang. Thanks for the inspiration!

To everyone: What made you choose your avatar/ username?

mom4 said:
To dilloduck:
You provided the inspiration for the name of my daughter's hamster. She has a black & white panda hamster, and was trying to think of a name. She saw your avatar while I was on the board and asked what it was. Thus, the hamster's name is Yin Yang. Thanks for the inspiration!

To everyone: What made you choose your avatar/ username?

Well, I am free (but we are losing that more and more every day in this world), and fun and 1 person (actually, the first time I tried to register this ID - on another site - freeandfun was taken so I tried freeandfun1 and it worked. Frankly, I like it better).

oh, and as you can see, my avatar is just for today.... I change mine from time to time depending on how I am feeling.

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I am the "mom" of "4" kids. My avatar came from my quote.

manchester united is my favorite sports team

1959 was the year i was born and the year manchester strted their rebirth after the muncih plane crash that killed thier team

my avatar is an irevrent dork in a cape...same as me

My User Name is noone to vote for, I think it is pretty clear. I picked the name because I almost never am able to vote for somebody, but there is always somebody to vote against.

I choose my avatar by whatever whim presents itself to me at the moment.

My name should be fairly self-explanitory. I'm a huge Dan Dierdorf fan.

My current avatar is in remembrance of Hunter S. Thompson. I couldn't find any good pictures of him, and I thought this one really summed up the total insanity of his work very well.

That said, my avatar changes fairly often.

Musicman's, I think would be obvious. He is a musician/singer/songwriter. I tho't it'd be cool. He chose his avatar. I think, represents his sick sense of humor. :D

And his first name is Joe, hence my ID. Joe's = Joz. I happened to come across this avatar and tho't it cute. I was being hounded to get one.

My name is Jeff, and I am a pretty big Republican. When I was trying to figure out a good e-mail address a few years ago, GOP Jeff hit me. As it turned out, gopjeff was taken, but gop_jeff was not.

My avatar changes to reflect the mood, as does my signature line.

There are way too many threads about me lately. Im totally flattered.

Mine actually comes from the computer game I took my screen name from.

Zhukov crushed the 3rd Reich, which makes him one of the most important people to ever live. I also like the sound of his name, Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov. It's a good name.

The avatar is an aspiration...and it looks cool.

Since I had to resize it, crop it, reverse the animation, delete a few redundant frames, and adjust the speed to make it look right it's going to be my avatar probably for ever.

An animated avatar of a Howitzer crew at work would be pretty cool too....

my ID came from when i just got a new kitten (who's now 3yrs old)...i was tired of using different id's for other sites, so i started using FuzzyKitten...and 99 is short for 1999, the year i graduated HS...god, that feels like forever!

my name actually varies depending on my mood when i register. it will either be FuzzyKitten99 or FuzzyKitten1999

my avatar also changes with my mood...or if i happen to come across a cool picture or something that reflects my tastes/likes/personality, like Happy Bunny. my signature depends on what i feel like using or if i come across something funny or whatever.

My avatar is Brook Benton, a classic soul man whose music I am enjoying now. I change avatars often.

My username reflects my first experience as a human rights activist. I was in high school and the t-shirt with the slogan NATO AIR- JUST DO IT! (a take off of Nike) was one I used to wear a lot to advocate America and its allies halting the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo and liberating the Balkans from the Butcher Of Belgrade, the dictator Slobodan Milosevic.

NATO AIR said:
My avatar is Brook Benton, a classic soul man whose music I am enjoying now. I change avatars often.

My username reflects my first experience as a human rights activist. I was in high school and the t-shirt with the slogan NATO AIR- JUST DO IT! (a take off of Nike) was one I used to wear a lot to advocate America and its allies halting the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo and liberating the Balkans from the Butcher Of Belgrade, the dictator Slobodan Milosevic.

He's just glad he didn't pick the UN as his username. He's already had some doubts about NATO!

Hey what are friends for? :laugh:

NATO AIR said:
My name should be UNreal... as in the unreal events at the UN :teeth:

Nah, how about: Young, but learning faster than you are!

NATO AIR said:
I'm just open-minded and love to learn.

Blessed to know good, intelligent people like yourself and some of the other people on the board.

So does that mean that you are cursed with us stupid ones? :D

no1tovote4 said:
So does that mean that you are cursed with us stupid ones? :D

:thewave: never that, there are fantasic people on this board, including you....

hell, even the stupid ones are at least entertaining, but they're all gone except for one or two

and after them, i'm the dumbest person on the board

Forum List

Back