Avatar Illustrating Natural Selection in Some who have Viewed it

Awesome movie? Really? Ever seen Fern Gully? Same movie, just this time with actors.

Have you SEEN it? In 3-D? It IS awesome the CG is intense and the future tech is very well done the fact that all the control panels are "virtual" woks in very well with the 3-D. I was nearly ducking embers it was THAT good. As I said earlier I haden't seen a 3-D movie since I think it was Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3-D in like '84 so I had NO IDEA that 3-D had come so far and I was VERY impressed. Hate the asshole who wants to kill himself NOT the movie itself. Movies are a form of escapism and Avatar 3-D delivers a couple of hours of COMPLETE immersion in a fun and exciting world of fantasy so what is RONG with that? I suspect it is the STORY which although done countless times is STILL a good story. Perhaps we don't ALWAYS have to destroy things we don't understand. Just sayin don't go all ape shit on me.

I won't argue that it was pretty eye-candy, and I can enjoy eye-candy, but it didn't change my life.

Forum List

Back