Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Tomorrow is little Christmas and time to put Candy Cane Man on ice.

The next major holiday is Valentine's day...but that is a bit far off to search for a hunky Valentine avatar.

I need suggestions!

The next major holiday is Valentine's day...but that is a bit far off to search for a hunky Valentine avatar.

I need suggestions!

you should put up some black dude who can be judged by the content of his character.

EDIT: but you cannot have mine.

Last edited:

I need suggestions!

I kind of like the puddle thing

but today is Sir Isaac Newton's birthday, so how about:

325402_bowl_of_apples.jpg

Also,of course it's POTUS day later this month, maybe Ravi could entertain us all with av's of various POTUSes (or is it POTI? for the plural? LOL) in various suggestive poses and suitably attired - like Honest Abe in speedos? She could do a different POTUS every day.

Changing the hunks every month according to any holiday that you like that falls in that month seems like fun.

I need suggestions!

Wednesday is little Christmas.

Since we're at war how 'bout scantily clad military personnel in all their buffness, holding their weapons?

Forum List

Back