Autumn is in the air :)

I LOVE the autumn! Looks like a great car in which to take the family for an afternoon cruise to look at the pretty leaves. :)

I swear... every picture I've seen of that car looks as though you just got through washing and waxing it. How do keep it so clean. Do you wipe it down before you take a picture of it? Or do you trailer it to a spot for a shoot?:D

lol :) That, my friend, is why I no longer own a BLACK car. With a silver car, if the rims/tires and windows are clean, the car looks generally clean. A slight bump in contrast during post-processing, makes the car seem to 'shine'. In all truth, I've not yet waxed the car, and I'm only two months from having owned it for 2 years.

:(

NEVER WAXED IT???!!!:eek2: I think you'd be blown away at what it would look like if you did.

Mequires makes this spray on wax that's sooooo easy to wipe on and buff off, and really makes a car shine. I use that and their quick detail spray on my truck and Harley. It really makes a difference. Rain just beads right off, and it shines really nice under the lights downtown.

NEVER WAXED IT???!!!:eek2: I think you'd be blown away at what it would look like if you did.

Mequires makes this spray on wax that's sooooo easy to wipe on and buff off, and really makes a car shine. I use that and their quick detail spray on my truck and Harley. It really makes a difference. Rain just beads right off, and it shines really nice under the lights downtown.

I'll take it in for a professional detail sometime soon...it'll only cost about $150. Better THEY do it, than I. :D

My hubby uses Meguire's stuff... but I don't know if it's the spray-on kind. :) He is very good at detailing cars. Other people pay him to do their cars. He considers it good exercise.

Forum List

Back