Autopsy planned; Schindlers won't be allowed at burial site

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
This discussion deserves its own thread. If mods disagree, move it.

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. - The bitter family feud over Terri Schiavo continued after her death Thursday, with a member of the Schiavo family saying that her ashes will be buried in an undisclosed location near Philadelphia so that her immediate family doesn’t show up and turn the event into a media spectacle.

freeandfun1 said:
This discussion deserves its own thread. If mods disagree, move it.

Ya know. At this point,I think it's about nothing more than spite toward the Schindler family. He is such a sack of sh*t,it's about the power he has over them. My God,he can't even let them take care of the funeral. He is putting on a nice little drama for all to watch. I hope he enjoys the hellish life he will now live because he just couldn't let the parents take care of Terri. This is nothing more than a power trip for him at this point. And if he doesn't think that the funeral will be a circus without the Schindler family there,he is sadly mistaken.

This man is going to extend his 15 minutes of fame to the max. He's a celebrity now! I'll bet he lays awake at night thinking up new tricks he can play to get more time in the spotlight.

Forum List

Back