Autopsy finds broken bones in Epstein’s neck

Happens more often when you're forcibly strangled.

I would think he would have died from asphyxiation because he wouldnt have been able to apply enough force to break bones.
It ain't like he had some gallows set up in his cell.

You do realize that all that we are discussing here is mere speculation and conspiracy theories. As is much on USMB, we have no facts and merely argue.

And you've just figured this out?
I've known it for a long time. Never believe anything published on USMB unless you can fact-check it on one or two bonafide sources. USMB is a showcase of ignorant Americans.
And you are their leader.
Explain please. I don't post Idiotic theories copied from breitbart or infowars or gateway pundit or any of the other crap.

Do a google search.
Even those leftist turds backup my hypothesis.

Happens more often when you're forcibly strangled.

I would think he would have died from asphyxiation because he wouldnt have been able to apply enough force to break bones.
It ain't like he had some gallows set up in his cell.

You do realize that all that we are discussing here is mere speculation and conspiracy theories. As is much on USMB, we have no facts and merely argue.

And you've just figured this out?
I've known it for a long time. Never believe anything published on USMB unless you can fact-check it on one or two bonafide sources. USMB is a showcase of ignorant Americans.
And you are their leader.
Explain please. I don't post Idiotic theories copied from breitbart or infowars or gateway pundit or any of the other crap.
I know you post the real deal fake news.

Heavens NO! I do not blame the president! I said the buck stops with the head of the Justice department, William Barr.

He should have made a call or two, to the jail holding Epstein, and rattled the prison warden's cage to make certain this very important high profile prisoner, was not harmed.... Pedo's or the likes, are usually the first ones harmed by inmates, and a lot of people likely wanted him dead, especially co conspirators.

If he was busy he should have had a Deputy make the personal call.

And then after Epstein's suicide attempt a couple of weeks ago, you would THINK Barr or a deputy would have called the prison warden to make CERTAIN that Epstein was protected from himself and others.

During those conversations, the Justice dept could have found out the jail was under staffed, and extra money could have been allotted to them for the proper coverage and care...

i realize hindsight is 20/20, but it's not like Barr or his deputy have not been around the block a ton of times....
Barr probably did do those things but then when you have DIEversity infecting the Bureau of Prisons, such as a negro warden, these things will happen.
When you say "negro," you are talking about your fellow Americans. Just what is your point?
Death angel rated my post above "funny." How was it funny?
He must have thought you were that negro that's funny.
What is a "negro"? We are all Americans here. I suspect that you are for lumping me in with such fuckheads as trump, pigpence, richard spencer and pissy frankie graham just because I have light skin and blue eyes and my ancestors came from Europe. I don't want to be associated with such filth. Try thinking American.
For a thinking American who doesn't know what a negro is, you must not have much education. But let's be honest here, all you are doing is playing games and trying to appear intellectual, and failing at both.

LMT online ^ | Today | Carol D. Leonnig and Aaron C. Davis, The Washington Post

Posted on 8/15/2019, 12:18:00 AM by cba123

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam's apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

(please see full article at link)
Suicide by Clinton
why did Barr let it happen? :rolleyes: the buck stops with him...

Seriously? You going to hold the president personally responsible for everything that happens, just because he's president? Because if you want to do that, we could talk a long time about stuff that happened over the last decade or so.
Heavens NO! I do not blame the president! I said the buck stops with the head of the Justice department, William Barr.

He should have made a call or two, to the jail holding Epstein, and rattled the prison warden's cage to make certain this very important high profile prisoner, was not harmed.... Pedo's or the likes, are usually the first ones harmed by inmates, and a lot of people likely wanted him dead, especially co conspirators.

And then after Epstein's suicide attempt a couple of weeks ago, you would THINK Barr or a deputy would have called the prison warden to make CERTAIN that Epstein was protected from himself and others.

During those conversations, the Justice dept could have found out the jail was under staffed, and extra money could have been allotted to them for the proper coverage and care...

i realize hindsight is 20/20, but it's not lie Barr or his deputy have not been around the block a ton of times....

Some truth to that -
If anything I suspect that William Barr now realizes that the Corruption within the Democratic Party and Democratic Holdovers within the current Government, goes even deeper than he feared.
He already feared that it was pretty deep.
fyi.... I don't mean to break your heart, but Barr is the so called 'deep state', he's the cover up man, and has been the cover up man since he worked for the gvt starting decades ago... if that's not the so called deep state, I don't know what is....???

I'm not saying he is covering something up on this incident, I just would not rule it out...

Suicide by Clinton

Seriously? You going to hold the president personally responsible for everything that happens, just because he's president? Because if you want to do that, we could talk a long time about stuff that happened over the last decade or so.

i realize hindsight is 20/20, but it's not lie Barr or his deputy have not been around the block a ton of times....

Some truth to that -
If anything I suspect that William Barr now realizes that the Corruption within the Democratic Party and Democratic Holdovers within the current Government, goes even deeper than he feared.
fyi.... I don't mean to break your heart, but Barr is the so called 'deep state', he's the cover up man, and has been the cover up man since he worked for the gvt starting decades ago... if that's not the so called deep state, I don't know what is....???

I'm not saying he is covering something up on this incident, I just would not rule it out...

While I can not guarantee it -
It does appear that your conclusion will not be correct.

Some truth to that -

While I can not guarantee it -
It does appear that your conclusion will not be correct.
oh, being deep state is correct... being the cover up man in the Justice dept in his previous govt positions, is FACT....

but I TOO hope that is not the case on this one.... I want the perps, all of them, be caught and justice served for all the girls!

Barr probably did do those things but then when you have DIEversity infecting the Bureau of Prisons, such as a negro warden, these things will happen.
When you say "negro," you are talking about your fellow Americans. Just what is your point?
What is a "negro"? We are all Americans here. I suspect that you are for lumping me in with such fuckheads as trump, pigpence, richard spencer and pissy frankie graham just because I have light skin and blue eyes and my ancestors came from Europe. I don't want to be associated with such filth. Try thinking American.
For a thinking American who doesn't know what a negro is, you must not have much education. But let's be honest here, all you are doing is playing games and trying to appear intellectual, and failing at both.
I know perfectly well what the archaic term "negro" means. It is now being dredged up by white-identity little boys like the tiki-torchees to be used along with "democrat party" and the like to signal their ignorance and never-ending childhood.

I know perfectly well what the archaic term "negro" means. It is now being dredged up by white-identity little boys like the tiki-torchees to be used along with "democrat party" and the like to signal their ignorance and never-ending childhood.
Of course you know, that's why you asked twice. Like I say you clowns like to play games and you fail every time. Are you ready to loot, riot, and burn when Trump wins again?

Forum List

Back