Automation has two futures: Slave South, or Communism

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
People all know it, more and more jobs are about to be automated. Just think of what happens when Truckers lose their jobs to self-driving trucker convoys? 3 truckers can in 8 hour shifts drive entire convoys of hundreds of semis across the country, doing nothing more than making sure each of the self-driving semis are not falling out of line or doing anything dangerous.

But I digress.

What happens in a world when 1% of the Capitalists own 20%/30%/50% of the work force (robots/automation)?

Well we already have a real world analog.

The Slave South.

Where 1% of the capitalist owners owned some 40% of the entire population and some 30-40% of the entire work force.

And the result was CRUSHING POVERTY FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

So I am making this thread to WAKE YOU UP.

Communism, or some drastic reform to private ownership isn't just about social justice.

In the future of automation, reformation of private ownership to some hybrid of public ownership is a NECESSITY for SURVIVAL.

What do you do when 90% of the labor force is unemployed because of Robotic automation and their wages are reduced to that of a robot's cost?

Let me guess you got a cell phone from Santa and just found the internet.

Yesterday it was wanting the Christians to support ISIS by paying a Tax to protect Christians in ISIL territory, and today it want the American Society to become Communist...

I would write the OP'er is a weird nimrod but writing the obvious is just boring as can be...

Yesterday it was wanting the Christians to support ISIS by paying a Tax to protect Christians in ISIL territory, and today it want the American Society to become Communist...

I would write the OP'er is a weird nimrod but writing the obvious is just boring as can be...

Next he will come up with a so original thread if Hitler was a Republican or Democrat

Or who shot Kennedy

Or on Abortion

Automation has a lot of promise as it could take over food production and other basic needs and make work not so necessary. Work would become for self betterment and advancement rather do or die.

I think that would be a great thing for society as why should someone have to do the crappy shit? I know republicans like seeing people do it, but they generally like to see suffering.The truth is at this time in history most Americans don't want to do it anyways and enjoy bringing in the third world to do it. This would be a great solution to our immigration problem.

Our society could transform into one more of that of star trek...Where people go through live educating themselves and doing jobs that pay well without worrying about starving.

Look at the third world and you will see that most of human innovativeness and energy is put into food. Look at America or Europe! A lot of our energy is put into other areas...Automation will mean the next step in this process

Nobody of theme.

Communists in Sweden are against U.S.

And in Finland they are against America.

Eastern raise with communism.

China are enemy with America.

One state country China today.

They have presidents after Mao.

1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000 tale.

Great since Bruce Lee kung fu.

Bruce Lee died before 1985 ??

Only one great things from China this fighter.

Pure world class fighter of kung fu.

Chuck Norris were close to win.

Chuck Norris breaks down in youtube movie.

People all know it, more and more jobs are about to be automated. Just think of what happens when Truckers lose their jobs to self-driving trucker convoys? 3 truckers can in 8 hour shifts drive entire convoys of hundreds of semis across the country, doing nothing more than making sure each of the self-driving semis are not falling out of line or doing anything dangerous.

But I digress.

What happens in a world when 1% of the Capitalists own 20%/30%/50% of the work force (robots/automation)?

The Slave South.

Where 1% of the capitalist owners owned some 40% of the entire population and some 30-40% of the entire work force.

Communism, or some drastic reform to private ownership isn't just about social justice.

In the future of automation, reformation of private ownership to some hybrid of public ownership is a NECESSITY for SURVIVAL.

What do you do when 90% of the labor force is unemployed because of Robotic automation and their wages are reduced to that of a robot's cost?

Only because morons like you are long on "wake up!" but real short on anything real to do about it. And you want to disarm the public so that the 1 percenters really can turn the rest of us into slaves so I am wondering what you use for brains to be honest...

Automation has a lot of promise as it could take over food production and other basic needs and make work not so necessary. Work would become for self betterment and advancement rather do or die.

I think that would be a great thing for society as why should someone have to do the crappy shit? I know republicans like seeing people do it, but they generally like to see suffering.The truth is at this time in history most Americans don't want to do it anyways and enjoy bringing in the third world to do it. This would be a great solution to our immigration problem.

Our society could transform into one more of that of star trek...Where people go through live educating themselves and doing jobs that pay well without worrying about starving.

Look at the third world and you will see that most of human innovativeness and energy is put into food. Look at America or Europe! A lot of our energy is put into other areas...Automation will mean the next step in this process

How will people support themselves though in a society where "wealth redistribution" requires work?

Star Trek is a pipe dream, without communism. Are we just going to give people the stuff that robots make for "near free"?

Like the Great Depression, everything was CHEAP, money was WORTH SOMETHING...just no one could get any.

But I digress.

The Slave South.

Only because morons like you are long on "wake up!" but real short on anything real to do about it. And you want to disarm the public so that the 1 percenters really can turn the rest of us into slaves so I am wondering what you use for brains to be honest...

You greatly over-value guns, and undervalue the internet. The internet defends freedom more than guns.

Now, back to reality, there are solutions, lots of them, one of them floated around is a universal minimum wage. Look into it, it's developed by Harvard Economists, these aren't morons pipe-dreaming a future.

I'm sorry you hate Christ so much that you will let Christ's children be executed because they are too poor to pay a paltry $150/year.

But then you are a hateful warmonger...so why listen to your opinions? SATANIST.

I'm sorry you hate Christ so much that you will let Christ's children be executed because they are too poor to pay a paltry $150/year.

But then you are a hateful warmonger...so why listen to your opinions? SATANIST.

Really?

Even a stupid person would know better than that, but alas I have never confused you as being stupid but instead your dumber than a snail with down syndrome...

P.S.

I never supported the Iraq that George W. Bush started, but I am sure you already knew this...

How will people support themselves though in a society where "wealth redistribution" requires work?

Star Trek is a pipe dream, without communism. Are we just going to give people the stuff that robots make for "near free"?

Like the Great Depression, everything was CHEAP, money was WORTH SOMETHING...just no one could get any.

Maybe we could set up a food and basics(cloths, any welfare in other areas like affording the rent) guarantee amount of "money" to each person. A small percentage of their work "wages" of course would have to go to maintaining the infrastructure of such machinery. Our society would be one that allowed a person to educate themselves and explores areas that paid much more then McD's or walmart but there'd stll be taxes for people to pay as we'd still drive on our roads, use the robotic automation and expect clean water.

The people that would be wealthy would be the bill gates, steve jobs and people that innovate things that people want. That wouldn't change. Just that no one would die on the street and everyone would have a chance at it without the former.

Really?

Even a stupid person would know better than that, but alas I have never confused you as being stupid but instead your dumber than a snail with down syndrome...

P.S.

I never supported the Iraq that George W. Bush started, but I am sure you already knew this...

But you'll support another war to stop ISIS, because the first war that created ISIS also stopped ISIS? DUMB.

Maybe we could set up a food and basics(cloths, any welfare in other areas like affording the rent) guarantee amount of "money" to each person. A small percentage of their work "wages" of course would have to go to maintaining the infrastructure of such machinery. Our society would be one that allowed a person to educate themselves and explore areas that paid much more then McD's or walmart but there'd still be taxes for people to pay as we'd still drive on our roads, use the robotic automation and expect clean water.

The people that would be wealthy would be the bill gates, steve jobs and people that innovate things that people want. That wouldn't change. Just that no one would die on the street and everyone would have a chance at it without the former.

Looking into universal minimum wage guarantees.

But I support a broad ownership of stocks/robots/automation.

Make ownership of the means of production private but more universal than it is now. Incentive that.

But I digress.

The Slave South.

.[/QUOTE]

I would write the OP'er is a weird nimrod but writing the obvious is just boring as can be...[/QUOTE]

But then you are a hateful warmonger...so why listen to your opinions? SATANIST.[/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]

I would write the OP'er is a weird nimrod but writing the obvious is just boring as can be...[/QUOTE]

But then you are a hateful warmonger...so why listen to your opinions? SATANIST.[/QUOTE]

Slave South....1 of 20 white southerners owned slaves...

Communist....

You, crusader ,as one who professes Christ, seem to misunderstand there is a Bible Communism

The Bible says the disciples held all things in common

And there is a thrust in th y sickle and reap
Quote in the Bible

And hammers were used also

And don't be so gung go about Lincoln or Republicans...that is a hyper capitalist white supremacist party from its founding...

Lincoln wanted to deport slaves...
The south wanted no such

Really?

P.S.

But you'll support another war to stop ISIS, because the first war that created ISIS also stopped ISIS? DUMB.

You are fucking retarded.

ISIS was formed in 1999 when Clinton was President so please education yourself. ISIS joined Al-Qaeda when Bush invaded Iraq and removed Saddam from power, so that war did not cause the creation of ISIS but caused it to join Al-Qaeda.

Since then ISIS has grown and is now also known as ISIL, and only a ignorant ass will keep on lying about when ISIS was created!

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe we could set up a food and basics(cloths, any welfare in other areas like affording the rent) guarantee amount of "money" to each person. A small percentage of their work "wages" of course would have to go to maintaining the infrastructure of such machinery. Our society would be one that allowed a person to educate themselves and explore areas that paid much more then McD's or walmart but there'd still be taxes for people to pay as we'd still drive on our roads, use the robotic automation and expect clean water.

Looking into universal minimum wage guarantees.

But I support a broad ownership of stocks/robots/automation.

Make ownership of the means of production private but more universal than it is now. Incentive that.

Exactly! ;) It wouldn't be a lot different then today outside of making sure people at the most basic levels no longer have to worry about the basics.

Forum List

Back