Automatic Birthright Citizenship; A BIG BUSINESS

I missed the part where you explained the significance of your statement.

Ohhh, you missed my point.

That everyone is so concerned about scary Mexicans crossing the boarder, that they disregard that half of all illegal immigrants came here legally.

'Border'

And, ok, so ~ what, exactly?

Consider that this is a difficult and complex problem, with no simple ‘quick fix’ solution.

Consider also that violating the Constitution is clearly not a solution.

Children are punished for the acts of their parents all the time. If your son needs a car, real bad, and you steal one for him, does he get to keep the car because he needs it? There is only one crime where the children are allowed to keep the proceeds of their parents' criminal acts and that's entering the country illegally.

Incorrect.

The father who took the car is sent to jail, not the child who was driving it.

But the child doesn't then get to keep the car and get government-discounted gasoline.

Ohhh, you missed my point.

That everyone is so concerned about scary Mexicans crossing the boarder, that they disregard that half of all illegal immigrants came here legally.

'Border'

And, ok, so ~ what, exactly?

Consider that this is a difficult and complex problem, with no simple ‘quick fix’ solution.

Consider also that violating the Constitution is clearly not a solution.

Consider that I never suggested otherwise.

Children are punished for the acts of their parents all the time. If your son needs a car, real bad, and you steal one for him, does he get to keep the car because he needs it? There is only one crime where the children are allowed to keep the proceeds of their parents' criminal acts and that's entering the country illegally.

Incorrect.

The father who took the car is sent to jail, not the child who was driving it.

But the child doesn't then get to keep the car and get government-discounted gasoline.

If your child steals your car or you give him permission to use it and he have an accident, you are responsible as is the child who may go to a child facility.
Our Children Pay for the Sins of Their Parents

The Bible tells us that the future generations will pay for the sins of this generation. Basically, our children will reap what we sow. The Bible tells us in Numbers 13-14 that God told Moses to send out 12 scouts to check out Canaan, the promised land. They receive a report from ten of their scouts who tell them that the “promised land” is going to be impossible for them to obtain. That there are giants, the cities are well fortified and there is no way they can defeat them. The people of Israel were grumbling and talking bad about Moses and Aaron. They forgot all of the things that God had done for them in taking them out of slavery in Egypt and it really ticked God off. So he punished the people of Israel.

In Numbers 14: 29-32, the Bible reports:

In this desert your bodies will fall—every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me. Not one of you will enter the land I swore with uplifted hand to make your home, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun. As for your children that you said would be taken as plunder, I will bring them in to enjoy the land you have rejected. But you—your bodies will fall in this desert.

Finally, on point with this post, God punished the younger generation of the Israelites, the children for the sin of their parents stating, Your children will be shepherds here for forty years, suffering for your unfaithfulness, until the last of your bodies lies in the desert (Numbers 14: 33).
Our Children Pay for the Sins of Their Parents | TrippAtkins.com

Deporting children with their parents is not a punishment, They are already self deporting by the milions with their children?

How to deport 20 million Illegal Aliens?
A REAL e-verify program, with actual work-site enforcement, will solve this serious problem.

You can't deport US citizens, and we are not going to separate them from their mothers, at least. The only reasonable approach starts with controlling our borders as the federal government is obligated to do.

You can't deport US citizens, and we are not going to separate them from their mothers, at least. The only reasonable approach starts with controlling our borders as the federal government is obligated to do.

If the parent is deported then they have dependent children they go with them. What kind of parent leave their children behind when they leave unless they expect them to be anchors for them to stay? The is know as child abandonment. You cannot control the border when you keep sending out invitation to come. we deport parents and they made the choice to come here illegally. Separate them are send them home together. government is obligated to enforce our immigration laws. If not they are not doing they job and need to be fired. we do not select which laws we enforce and which we do not enforce. We separate famlies when parent go to jail and half the prisons inmates are illegal aliens with children. They leave children behind when they come here and often forget about them and start another family. Time to reunite the and deport them. WE don't want millions of anchor babies in foster care. If I abandone my child, I go to jail.

If the parent is deported then they have dependent children they go with them. .

Not gonna happen, LilOlbitch, so you might as well stop thinking about deporting US citizens and start working on that Constitutional Amendment that will never pass.

Forum List

Back