Auto sales up 10.3% in 2011

Come on. He's the POTUS. Everything - good or bad - that happens on his watch is attributed to his policies by both sides. You know very well that if auto sales were down, the right would be laying it at his feet.

When Bush was standing in Congress, screaming "CHARGE IT!" at the top of his lungs, the rw's all said that the potus's powers are very limited.

Now that President Obama is working FOR the working class, they say the POTUS is omnipotent and can do anything.

If a pub gets in (gawd help us), they'll be blaming President Obama for everything that Bush did.

SSDD.

What has Obama done for the working class people?
Other than steal the hubcaps off my car.

Read my sig for your answer.

Now, prove your asinine charge against the president of the United States.

(I'm kidding about reading my sig link. If you're a pub or a bag, the last thing you'll want is FACTS when you can toss around stupid accusations about hubcaps.)

When Bush was standing in Congress, screaming "CHARGE IT!" at the top of his lungs, the rw's all said that the potus's powers are very limited.

Now that President Obama is working FOR the working class, they say the POTUS is omnipotent and can do anything.

If a pub gets in (gawd help us), they'll be blaming President Obama for everything that Bush did.

SSDD.

What has Obama done for the working class people?
Other than steal the hubcaps off my car.

Read my sig for your answer.

Now, prove your asinine charge against the president of the United States.

(I'm kidding about reading my sig link. If you're a pub or a bag, the last thing you'll want is FACTS when you can toss around stupid accusations about hubcaps.)

I wonder why he stole my hubcaps anyway.
They will not fit his Caddy with 22s on it.

Come on. He's the POTUS. Everything - good or bad - that happens on his watch is attributed to his policies by both sides. You know very well that if auto sales were down, the right would be laying it at his feet.
I am a realist.
Obama's policies, not the man himself created the poor economy which resulted in the non availability of credit which crushed auto sales.
That auto sales have improved, Obama has enacted NO policy of the kind.
How are you so wrong on this.....I am quick to remind all that during the second Clinton admin when the economy was booming, that because Clinton heeded the advice of his economic advisers and kept government OUT of the economy. In hindsight, Smart move.

What? Obama's policies lead to the poor economy? The recession started in 2007. Things got really bad in late 2008. Note that this was before Obama took office. Since Obama's policies began to take effect, the economy has improved - not tremendously - but it has improved. If you're a realist, then you know that those are the facts. So, tell me again, how did Obama's policies create the poor economy?
Correct..Congress warned the federal government way back in 2003 that Fannie/Freddie was impending disaster. The democrats blocked any attempt by the Bush admin to change the program.
Obama had EVERY opportunity to stop the carnage that had already begun> Instead, he stuck with partisan party politics. What did Obama do, he figured the federal government could spend the country out of trouble and he proceeded to bury us in multi trillion dollar debt.
Don't tell me Obama saved the auto industry or had to one iota to do with the current surge in auto sales. Because it just is not true.

I am a realist.
Obama's policies, not the man himself created the poor economy which resulted in the non availability of credit which crushed auto sales.
How are you so wrong on this.....I am quick to remind all that during the second Clinton admin when the economy was booming, that because Clinton heeded the advice of his economic advisers and kept government OUT of the economy. In hindsight, Smart move.

What? Obama's policies lead to the poor economy? The recession started in 2007. Things got really bad in late 2008. Note that this was before Obama took office. Since Obama's policies began to take effect, the economy has improved - not tremendously - but it has improved. If you're a realist, then you know that those are the facts. So, tell me again, how did Obama's policies create the poor economy?
Correct..Congress warned the federal government way back in 2003 that Fannie/Freddie was impending disaster. The democrats blocked any attempt by the Bush admin to change the program.
Obama had EVERY opportunity to stop the carnage that had already begun> Instead, he stuck with partisan party politics. What did Obama do, he figured the federal government could spend the country out of trouble and he proceeded to bury us in multi trillion dollar debt.
Don't tell me Obama saved the auto industry or had to one iota to do with the current surge in auto sales. Because it just is not true.

They tried to tell us there was no subprime bubble. They made up some story saying “Basically we’re finding that people are looking to their homes as the safest place to invest, It’s part of that post 9/11 nesting.”

I am a realist.

:lol::lol::lol: What a load of bullshit. Let me get this straight. You want me to believe that Obama - a lone Senator- created the poor economy starting back in 2003. You lay all of the blame at his feet. Yet, as POTUS, when the auto industry is doing well, it has nothing to do with his policies. He gets no credit. :lmao: Please tell me you're joking. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

They tried to tell us there was no subprime bubble. They made up some story saying “Basically we’re finding that people are looking to their homes as the safest place to invest, It’s part of that post 9/11 nesting.”
Just because Bawney is getting out and DODD already has? Doesn't mean they are free from prosecution.

A growing number of auto sales is a GOOD thing.
You people want to heap praise all over Obama for the rise in sales.
His policies have ZERO to do with it.

SSDD.

Obama is correcting everything Bush did.

And doing a very good job of it, I might add.

SSDD.

Obama is correcting everything Bush did.

And doing a very good job of it, I might add.
Wrong. HE is extending it, doubling DOWN on it.

it must make your skin crawl, junior.

This is funny. Could you guys make up your minds? Cons dismissing growth in auto sales. Increased auto sales means more cars are manufactured, which means more jobs, which means more money in people's pockets, which means more money is being spent on goods and services - all of which is good for the economy. You know, the economy - the single most important issue to the vast majority of Americans. But now it's bad or insignificant simply because Obama is the POTUS. Of course, we all know what you hacks would be saying if auto sales slumped. :lol:

Its amazing ain't it?

Lets try to remember to not be like them when Obama is out of office and the GOP is in the White House.

It's disgusting and wrong and makes them look like fucking lunatics. We should try to avoid that.

Its amazing ain't it?

Lets try to remember to not be like them when Obama is out of office and the GOP is in the White House.

It's disgusting and wrong and makes them look like fucking lunatics. We should try to avoid that.
Too Fucking late.

Its amazing ain't it?

Too Fucking late.

Well, the GOP hasn't totally shriveled up and died so there may be another Republican President. Sorry you think there isn't a GOP anymore....you seem angry about....well.....everything. Perhaps some warm milk.

Its amazing ain't it?

Too Fucking late.

Well, the GOP hasn't totally shriveled up and died so there may be another Republican President. Sorry you think there isn't a GOP anymore....you seem angry about....well.....everything. Perhaps some warm milk.

I am angry that supposed proclaimed Americans want to fuck this Republic over...and YES you are one of them.

You and other leftists personify why voting is made too easy.

YOU think you love liberty while doing everything in your power to prevent it.

YOU need a checkup from the neckup. You are irresponsible at MY expense and every American that relishes the Constitution and practices the responsibility to protect it.

And *I* am not GOP fucktard. I'm not the partisan HACk like you demonstrate evrytime you enter these pages.

Get it Gracie?

Its amazing ain't it?

Too Fucking late.

The T takes his warm milk with whiskey.

Too Fucking late.

The T takes his warm milk with whiskey.
Talking out of your ass as usual while trying to be clever.

Have NO proof but heresey.

Typical.

Jerk.

Chris. That has zero to do with anything other than stock performance.
It has nothing to do with the US "economy" and unemployment.
GM Sales in China up 20.4 Percent for November Record

Absolutely true. I am well associated with many dealers in my town. The situation is the same everywhere. There are two people buying cars now, the really rich people that dont want to pay for anything, and people that have no choice but to buy.

In the states new car sales is pretty much matching what is called the scrap rate. Meaning new cars are coming into the market only as fast as they are leaving.

Too Fucking late.

I am angry that supposed proclaimed Americans want to fuck this Republic over...and YES you are one of them.

America is bigger than you. You are upset that it is. Very simple.

I am all for having to provide a picture ID and a VRC when you cast a ballot. I think the picture ID should be free but I am pretty much disdained by other...giggle...leftists by taking that very logical stance.
Now thats funny.

YOU need a checkup from the neckup.
Not as funny as the line before but funny none the less. Are you a fag?

You are irresponsible at MY expense and every American that relishes the Constitution and practices the responsibility to protect it.
Don't trip over the fag errr flag you've wrapped yourself in there.

And *I* am not GOP fucktard. I'm not the partisan HACk like you demonstrate evrytime you enter these pages.

Get it Gracie?

Then why would you say "too late" for the GOP to have another President? Maybe a little white bread too; you seem really bitter.

Every American household with an annual income over 30K a year is in the 1% of all income earners worldwide.
75% of American households that are deemed "poor" by the government's standards are in that group.
And the rest of all of American households are in the top 5% of all income earners worldwide.
Americans are fat, lazy sumbitches that bitch and moan.
They own flat screen TVs, free cell phones, get free food, subsidized housing, utility subsidies, free health care, free public transportation and call themselves "poor".

I still dont understand why people back ideas that the facts are not behind.

I was to understand that increased consumption of fossil fuels and emission of greenhouse gases was a bad thing. :dunno:

How many of these new car sales do you think are going to first time car buyers?

I get the joke but think, man!

Too Fucking late.

YOU need a checkup from the neckup. You are irresponsible at MY expense and every American that relishes the Constitution and practices the responsibility to protect it.

Get it Gracie?

t250679_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

Forum List

Back