AUTO INSURANCE vs HEALTHCARE INSURANCE

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AUTO INSURANCE vs HEALTHCARE INSURANCE

You can opt out of buying auto insurance because everyone do not own cars or do not drive and they are not mandated to buy auto insurance. Every human being eventually get sick or have an accident and healthcare insurance should be mandated for that reason. Every living organism eventually break down and cease to exist. Even the dying need healthcare. I to assure you and I will not have to pay for it, they should be mandated to have it before it is needed. Auto insurance is not bought after you have an accident

I to assure you and I will not have to pay for it, they should be mandated to have it before it is needed.

So the money will just appear from thin air??,you will always pay,just even more now.

When insuring cars there are a number of things that you need to understand. Insurance will be more expensive for certain types of car and this will depend on the auto insurance rating. The rating will depend on the value, type and top speed of the car. The more desirable the car is to criminals the higher the rating will be and the more expensive it will be to insure.

Auto Insurance is mandated by the State.

Under HRC, Health Insurance is now mandated by the Federal government. I do not believe that it is a right of the Federal Government to mandate we carry Health Insurance.

I'm even opposed to the states requiring auto insurance although I would carry it even if it were not required. Heck, If I am afraid of the cost of getting hit by another driver, then let me spend my money to purchase uninsured motorists insurance which I willingly do.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back