autistic teen kills mom

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
RAVENNA, Ohio - Lawyers for an autistic teenager charged with the fatal beating of his mother entered a not guilty plea on his behalf Friday.

Sky Walker, 18, who was disruptive at his first court hearing and was kept in a restraint chair and mask to keep him from spitting, did not appear in Portage County Common Pleas Court for the brief arraignment.

full article: Autistic teen pleads not guilty in mom's death - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

lets me ask those all concerned over obama's bowling/special olympic comments...how concerned you are with this autisitc teenager being on trial for murder?

if you read the full article..this is not the first time someone with autism has gone to trail...
i know that autistic kids can be violent...if you were trapped in your mind, unable to communicate....i wonder if you would be frustrated to violence? how can this person defend themself or tell this side of the story?

RAVENNA, Ohio - Lawyers for an autistic teenager charged with the fatal beating of his mother entered a not guilty plea on his behalf Friday.

Sky Walker, 18, who was disruptive at his first court hearing and was kept in a restraint chair and mask to keep him from spitting, did not appear in Portage County Common Pleas Court for the brief arraignment.

full article: Autistic teen pleads not guilty in mom's death - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

lets me ask those all concerned over obama's bowling/special olympic comments...how concerned you are with this autisitc teenager being on trial for murder?

if you read the full article..this is not the first time someone with autism has gone to trail...
i know that autistic kids can be violent...if you were trapped in your mind, unable to communicate....i wonder if you would be frustrated to violence? how can this person defend themself or tell this side of the story?

What does Obama's insensitive and demeaning comment about participants in the Special Olympics have to do with this story? Maybe the next time Obama appears on the Tonight Show, he can say something like "that murderer was just like some violent autistic kid!"

Damned shame.

I'm informed that autism is on the rise.

Wonder what chemical that we're probably all exposed to is responsible for this event?

Better living though chemistry (maybe)

Sky Walker?

Sky Walker?

Sky Walker?

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif