Autism symptoms in pets rise as pet vaccination rates rise

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Just as the incidence of Autism-Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) has risen alarmingly in children over the last half century, there is evidence that similar behavioral disorders have been observed in pets, most widely reported among pet dogs. It is too early for mainstream veterinary authorities to confidently confirm that dogs can develop autism, but there are numerous reports of behavior patterns in pets that mirror autism behavior in children. Studies are underway to evaluate the possibility that animals can become autistic.1
Autism Symptoms in Pets Rise as Pet Vaccination Rates Rise
========================================================

Well isn't this just flippen interesting now the gawd dam animals are getting jacked up from these trashy ass vaccines. Oh they're just so great to inject. Wait until they force you to take them too LOL.....

I'm not a pet LOL :laugh: but I will never again have a vaccination in my life.

Never again. I'm serious.

I can remember the polio epidemic of 1952 in this nation. Now with the vaccinations polio is mostly just a bad memory. Sorry fellows, but I regard your anti-vaccination bullshit as just that.

Vaccinations significantly reduce risk of death from the flu, CDC study finds
During the four seasons of the study period, 358 children reportedly died from laboratory-confirmed flu. Of the 291 deaths with known vaccination status, only 1 in 4 children — or 26 percent — had been vaccinated. Deaths were reported from 43 states, New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., and included children aged 6 months through 17 years.

Dumbasses can keep on believing tin hatter anti-vax stuff (like posted by our resident retard-alarmist MindWars) but natural selection should take over here, eventually there will be less of them as they die off.

Forum List

Back