Authorities now backing off claims about NYC car bomb.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
After getting the gun locker opened authorities in NYC are backing off the claim that the device was unsophisticated or "amateurish".

The gun locker found in the back of the SUV contained a "granular substance with the appearance of FERTILIZER".....

If this bomb had gone off the effect would have been absolutely horrific. Thank god this soon to be caught TERRORIST failed.

Now the Pakistan Taliban has posted on various jihad websites that THEY were responsible for the car bomb attempt.

After getting the gun locker opened authorities in NYC are backing off the claim that the device was unsophisticated or "amateurish".

The gun locker found in the back of the SUV contained a "granular substance with the appearance of FERTILIZER".....

If this bomb had gone off the effect would have been absolutely horrific. Thank god this soon to be caught TERRORIST failed.

Now the Pakistan Taliban has posted on various jihad websites that THEY were responsible for the car bomb attempt.

If I were the Pakistan Taliban, I'd say I was responsible for it too.

If I were the Pakistan Taliban, I'd say I was responsible for it too.

how do we know you aren't??

Forum List

Back