Austrian MP Lets Turks Have It

Turkey is full of anti-Israeli terrorists. I support Israel, so I support all those who fight Turkey.

In particular I support America's support of the PKK Kurdish Liberation Movement freedom fighter heros. I also urge Greece to send its army in to liberate north Cyprus from the Turkish Terrorists.

Joerg Haider
Jörg Haider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A fascist-nazi who almost became Prime Minister in Austria. Almost, because he died in car accident during elections.
That Video in your first post, is from an Austrian Parliamentarian, who is Haider`s buddy. Just look at link-reference in Wikipedia regarding both to Saddam.

That guy also says
And it was not always a relief, like the do-gooders {...} want us to believe, who today make exhibitions about the Wehrmacht {...}
and 1945 - and this has become the state ideology - we are supposed to have been freed from fascism and tyranny {...}
Speech in his own words, published by Austrian newspaper
Die "Feuerrede" des FP-Volksanwalts - Volksanwaltschaft - derStandard.at ? Inland

So, basically a nazi having problems with Turks.
Tell me something new.

Last edited:
And if you want real meaningful videos from someone sticking it to another one, just watch Vladimir Putin videos.
That Austrian guy is just some province idiot with no relevance at all.

An example of the many
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VJwn-At244[/ame]

Forum List

Back