Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Isn't the President in Austria mostly ceremonial? I think you would be more concerned with votes in the parliamentary elections.
Parliament has been moving right already. This leadership change shows that movement is no fluke. Crack downs on islamic savages should start shortly.

So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Like I said earlier, STEALING the election from Herr Hofer.

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

So one of my Uncles, he's already an elected politician, he just texts me saying that if the vote is less than 3,000 that a recount needs to be asked for, a full recount of all 840,000 absentee ballots.

What I want to mention also, that observe the Herr Hofer votes 2,203,957.

Now in a General Election, we'd have a landslide win already, because the party that forms the Government just has to be the party with the most votes and the highest percentage, so all the opinion polls for some time have had the FPÖ at 40%, tonight shows that we're now well above even 40%, we're on course for a huge win at the General Election.

That they must steal a Presidential Election means essentially nothing, because the General Elections rules are different, the Presidential Election you must get 51% plus 1....were this a General Election, there wouldn't have even been a Round Two of voting, we'd have already won at the First Round.

We are unstoppable now, and they know this, they know the writing is on the wall, they know the next Government will be FPÖ governing alone....so they better be careful and watch their mouths from now on.

Okay it's official we're challenging the Presidential Election, the Leftist POS stole this election, we in the FPÖ are now officially challenging the result.

Remember, the Leftist Green "won" with 0.4% of 1%, we have accumulated tons of instances of absentee ballot tampering and destruction of, also in certain areas CHILDREN and TOURISTS were told by the Leftists that they could vote.

Let's get ready to rumble Herr Strache.

Here's the press conference on Herr Strache's Facebook page announcing our challenging the stolen election.

HC Strache

Edited to add comment.

Herr Norbert Hofer, the actual WINNER of the election, stolen off him by Leftists who PAID filthy POS Antifa to "help" "count" the absentee ballots.

We were right, we've always been right, we're a Christian people, Christian Patriots, The Lord is with us, we put our faith in Him.

13325537_10153900676138591_5604694731259197645_n.jpg

Austrian far-right FPO challenges presidential election result

Added a link for everyone to read about the challenge.

We have been discussing challenging the result for some time, our lawyers have been handed all accumulated documents, I've done random posts about this whole situation since the day after the election.

We've had to wait to hear what the legal team thought, the things that have been presented to them are overwhelming and as such, they said that we should officially challenge the stolen election.

Leftists think it's okay to steal elections, they think it's okay to allow children as young as 8 years-old to vote, they think it's okay to allow tourists on vacation from other nations to vote, they think it's okay to "help" Alzheimer's patients to vote, they think it's okay to pay filthy POS Antifa to "help" "count" the absentee ballots, the latter then openly brag about this on their Twitter page, they think it's okay to open absentee ballots the night BEFORE the election.

We have been discussing challenging the result for some time, our lawyers have been handed all accumulated documents, I've done random posts about this whole situation since the day after the election.

We've had to wait to hear what the legal team thought, the things that have been presented to them are overwhelming and as such, they said that we should officially challenge the stolen election.

Leftists think it's okay to steal elections, they think it's okay to allow children as young as 8 years-old to vote, they think it's okay to allow tourists on vacation from other nations to vote, they think it's okay to "help" Alzheimer's patients to vote, they think it's okay to pay filthy POS Antifa to "help" "count" the absentee ballots, the latter then openly brag about this on their Twitter page, they think it's okay to open absentee ballots the night BEFORE the election.
Can you provide links?

Can you provide links?

To do with the below, there are no links, these are all things that our people have collected and accumulated and all are in the hands of our legal team. This is an absolute stolen election, our legal team have been shocked at how brazen this has been.

If need be actual criminal charges to be brought, also if need be we will collapse the Coalition Government, we will bring them down over this, which of course gives us what we and half the population want, this is a new General Election.

"they think it's okay to allow children as young as 8 years-old to vote, they think it's okay to allow tourists on vacation from other nations to vote, they think it's okay to "help" Alzheimer's patients to vote, they think it's okay to open absentee ballots the night BEFORE the election."

The Austrians were more Nazi than the Germans, figures they would go Nazi again when they could use the migrants as an excuse. Disgusting people.
Wow! You are totally uninformed of the situation. Global Elitists flooded Europe with young Muslim males. When countries as sovereign entities desire to retain their heritage and identity it is the desire of the people who are denizens of such countries.. You, fucktards like to throw around the word Nazi according to Godwin's Law.

The Austrians were more Nazi than the Germans, figures they would go Nazi again when they could use the migrants as an excuse. Disgusting people.
Wow! You are totally uninformed of the situation. Global Elitists flooded Europe with young Muslim males. When countries as sovereign entities desire to retain their heritage and identity it is the desire of the people who are denizens of such countries.. You, fucktards like to throw around the word Nazi according to Godwin's Law.

We have a right to control our own borders, we have a right to put our own people first, we have a right to protect and preserve our majestic culture and heritage.

Every nation on this planet has the same right to do these things. No to Open Borders, fuck the Leftists and I spit on ALL Antifa, filthy Communist scum.

I add that we have a right not to have an election stolen off us. If the Leftists cannot win an election with honourable means, then they forfeit any right to participate in anything, that they have to steal an election to deprive the people of the man they chose, then this is a disgusting trashing and disrespecting of all democracy and freedom of all elections.

Now in The New York Times. WTF Is "Far-Right" it's a meaningless term, being Patriotic makes you "Far-Right", so be it, then as Patriots we're proudly Far-Right.

Hey, why doesn't the Leftist MSM ever mention the Far-Left? Oh that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:

Far-Right Party in Austria Challenges Results of Presidential Vote

"VIENNA — The far-right Freedom Party of Austria filed a legal challenge on Wednesday over the results of the country’s presidential election, disputing the outcome of the May 22 runoff, in which the party’s candidate, Norbert Hofer, was narrowly defeated.

The challenge, submitted by the party’s chairman to the Constitutional Court, injected an element of uncertainty into a debate that has already stirred questions over the strength of the far right in a nation with a fraught wartime past. Mr. Hofer led the first round of voting, on April 24, in which the country’s two mainstream parties were handed a humbling defeat.

- Snip -

On Wednesday, the Freedom Party’s chairman, Heinz-Christian Strache, submitted 150 pages of documents to the Constitutional Court, claiming “numerous irregularities and failures” in the counting of the runoff votes. According to the Austrian news agency APA, Mr. Strache submitted three documents: one from himself, the second from Mr. Hofer and the third from “voters and citizens.”

Mr. Strache said there had been electoral irregularities or fraud in 94 of 117 regional polling stations. In 82 of the stations, he said, at least 573,000 mail-in ballots were sorted or counted before the election authorities were even on site to monitor the process.

We are not sore losers, and we are not disputing for dispute’s sake,” Mr. Strache said at a news conference. “The mistrust is justified. Without these failures and irregularities, Norbert Hofer could have been president.”

The Freedom Party had already claimed election irregularities — including premature counting of mail-in ballots and erroneous tallies — but Mr. Strache went further on Wednesday, calling the mail-in ballot system a “systemic failure.”

- Snip -

According to the APA, the Interior Ministry has called for an investigation into vote-counting at six polling stations.

The Constitutional Court could call for a recount or even a re-election. Austrian law requires that the challenge must be resolved “within four weeks of submission.” That would be July 6 — two days before Mr. Van der Bellen’s inauguration.

The president of Austria is elected for a six-year term and serves as head of state, though the position is largely ceremonial. The incumbent, Heinz Fischer, is completing his second term and was not allowed to seek a third."

Here's the rest of the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/09/world/europe/austria-far-right-election-result.html?_r=0

I still think the future of Europe will involve gun fire. Could be Austria, Germany or France maybe Serbia. I just don't think its a question of will but more a question of who.

You have the criminal attack on those four plus the economic attack on Greece. Something has to give way. Simple history dictates that.

I still think the future of Europe will involve gun fire. Could be Austria, Germany or France maybe Serbia. I just don't think its a question of will but more a question of who.

You have the criminal attack on those four plus the economic attack on Greece. Something has to give way. Simple history dictates that.
Greece is OK for now since they let the scum through their country to Europe. They got their Judas money from the Global Elite in lieu of opening Europe's Gate to the invaders.

Greece is OK for now since they let the scum through their country to Europe. They got their Judas money from the Global Elite in lieu of opening Europe's Gate to the invaders.
Summer is here so the rat migration from the middle east will pick up again.

Summer is here so the rat migration from the middle east will pick up again.

This time if they attempt this, well, they'll be sorry, this time Zero Tolerance and if need be brute force.

I'd say France yes, the German's will need their cousins help, that's us and the Serbs are our friends, so we can count on them.

We're prepared to sacrifice all of Greece, our friends the Macedonian's help with that.

Forum List

Back