Austria may allow 60 hours working week

ESay

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2015
The Austrian parliament is considering to approve extending of a working day to 12 hours. This decision is supported by a ruling coalition. The workers will be allowed to choose whether to extend their working week or not. The trade unions strongly criticised the decision and claimed that this would deteriorate the conditions for workers.

Arbeitszeit-Ausweitung: Opposition tobt, Regierung frohlockt
Unfortunately I dont understand German. Maybe someone will add something after reading the article.

It seems that it is only the beginning of what the current demographic crisis in whole Europe will lead. If you have less and less workers, then you need either additional workers or remaining workers working longer and harder.

The Austrian parliament is considering to approve extending of a working day to 12 hours. This decision is supported by a ruling coalition. The workers will be allowed to choose whether to extend their working week or not. The trade unions strongly criticised the decision and claimed that this would deteriorate the conditions for workers.

Unfortunately I dont understand German. Maybe someone will add something after reading the article.

It seems that it is only the beginning of what the current demographic crisis in whole Europe will lead. If you have less and less workers, then you need either additional workers or remaining workers working longer and harder.

"The Austrian parliament is considering to approve extending of a working day to 12 hours. This decision is supported by a ruling coalition. The workers will be allowed to choose whether to extend their working week or not. The trade unions strongly criticised the decision and claimed that this would deteriorate the conditions for workers."

The ÖGB (The Neo-Marxist Labour Union, Federation of) are zero in this nation now, they have zero political power as the SPÖ are politically castrated they can do nothing only Bedwet which in the debate about this law change is ALL that the idiot Andreas Schieder was doing an hour long Bedwetting session. This change in law was passed on Friday yesterday it is now the law, well it officially will be the law beginning in September. It does not matter how many members of his Neo-Marxist ÖGB that Wolfgang Katzian gets to protest on the street, they are wasting their time, this law is finalised they should STFU and get used to it instead of whining.

We had more than a Majority for this vote, with ÖVP and FPÖ also being supported by Matthias Strolz and NEOS, to get Strolz and his 10 members voting with us there had to be a few changes but then they voted okay, so out of 183 we got 123 and the Opposition now reduced to castrated SPÖ and the pointless Peter Pilz crowd of weird former Greens that was 60, this is what politically castrating the Leftists looks like, they are reduced to zero and have no power to prevent anything and also have no power to suggest anything.

This change in laws is to allow businesses and workers more flexibility, we are pro-Business. We have an 8 hour workday and a 40 hour work week; there was already the provision in place that allow businesses to have their employees work up to 10 hours a day and up to 50 hours a week. So this change in the law is not great all it now is is to change to an extra 2 hours a day and an extra 10 hours for the week. Overtime will be paid exactly the same as before which will remain the same at 50% above the standard rate, or they will be provided free time. Also it is not mandatory, any workers are allow to refuse to work more than 10 hours a day and without giving reasons, so they do not if they chose they do not have to work up to 12 hours in a day and 60 hours in a week, they can remain at the 10 hours in a day and the 50 hours in the week. This new law change will not affect most workers, in that they will not see any change to the hours they already were working, a majority already chose to work up to 8 hours in a day and 40 hours in a week, if they want to remain at that they can, there also is a provision in the law that states an employer cannot force a worker to do the 12 hours in a day if they do not want to. What this new law does is if they want they can now work up to 12 hours in a day and 60 hours in a week, the option is there, nobody is going to force them to do that if they want to remain working just the 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week, this is why the law change is good it gives the workers this extra flexibility in working hours to work several more hours if they want to and also it is good for business.

"It seems that it is only the beginning of what the current demographic crisis in whole Europe will lead. If you have less and less workers, then you need either additional workers or remaining workers working longer and harder."

It has NOTHING to do with demographics, it is completely about making working hours more flexible to assist business. Perhaps you should just busy yourself with what happens in the Ukraine or whatever.

Last edited:
It is silly to deny that the current demograohics will have a great impact on the economy. It is a population pyramid in Austria The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

We will be okay, also my nation and what occur in it including our laws and changes in laws is not any of your business, pay attention to your own Ukraine or whatever, I'm sorry if you do like that my nation will be okay, keep reading your Anti-White Peoples Propaganda to help you justify the increasingly unjustifiable Agenda of Importing Low IQ Third World Welfare Queens into ONLY Western nations. Are you Paid To Post? If so, they waste their money. The already Brainwashed into Commiting Cultural Suicide French and British might eat the Propaganda shit, but you do not get anywhere with someone like me or peoples like me, we were Red Pilled to that Propaganda years ago which is why we will be okay and why we vote for the politicians who are as Red Pilled as we are.

Last edited:
It is silly to deny that the current demograohics will have a great impact on the economy. It is a population pyramid in Austria The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

We will be okay, also my nation and what occur in it including our laws and changes in laws is not any of your business, pay attention to your own Ukraine or whatever, I'm sorry if you do like that my nation will be okay, keep reading your Anti-White Peoples Propaganda to help you justify the increasingly unjustifiable Agenda of Importing Low IQ Third World Welfare Queens into ONLY Western nations. Are you Paid To Post? If so, they waste their money. The already Brainwashed into Commiting Cultural Suicide French and British might eat the Propaganda shit, but you do not get anywhere with someone like me or peoples like me, we were Red Pilled to that Propaganda years ago which is why we will be okay and why we vote for the politicians who are as Red Pilled as we are.
I dont care about your nation whether it will be ok or not. But I am interested in the events in Europe especially demographic issues. And who told you that I support that madness with immigrants I have no idea.

People work 12-hour shifts all the time in the US.

I've done 16-hour shifts. Ain't no thang.

Overtime! Gimme Gimme! Yes!

I dont care about your nation whether it will be ok or not. But I am interested in the events in Europe especially demographic issues. And who told you that I support that madness with immigrants I have no idea.

"And who told you that I support that madness with immigrants I have no idea."

Because every time someone tells you that x nation you are commenting on does not need to Import Low IQ Third World Welfare Queens you nearly always are with but but but Demographics, so either you support Population Replacement via Mass Immigration or you desperately WANT that Population Replacement to occur.

You even did this in a thread re. Japan and like with most things you were 100% incorrect, you said that Japan was now even Importing 500,000 via Mass Immigration, until I pointed out it's not Immigration Japan are doing, my post # 34 the link to:

Italy shuts port to 600+ invaders!

12-hour shifts arent of any surprise, moreover in my country there is 24-hour shifts (with several hours of rest) in some professions. But there are limits of working week. For example, if you had 24 hour shift you must have at least two days off, so is true after two 12-hour shifts.

We have been thinking of this Marion, in general how many hours a week do Americans work? The way we see this is you reinforce The Work Ethic, working pays and to Think Positive ie. if you work a few more hours you get more moneys in your pocket. I also add that we have reduced taxes and are increasingly child care payments and also other child care provisions.

12-hour shifts arent of any surprise, moreover in my country there is 24-hour shifts (with several hours of rest) in some professions. But there are limits of working week. For example, if you had 24 hour shift you must have at least two days off, so is true after two 12-hour shifts.

People get 60-80 hrs/week here all the time.

We have been thinking of this Marion, in general how many hours a week do Americans work? The way we see this is you reinforce The Work Ethic, working pays and to Think Positive ie. if you work a few more hours you get more moneys in your pocket. I also add that we have reduced taxes and are increasingly child care payments and also other child care provisions.

40-60 hrs/week

Because every time someone tells you that x nation you are commenting on does not need to Import Low IQ Third World Welfare Queens you nearly always are with but but but Demographics, so either you support Population Replacement via Mass Immigration or you desperately WANT that Population Replacement to occur.

You even did this in a thread re. Japan and like with most things you were 100% incorrect, you said that Japan was now even Importing 500,000 via Mass Immigration, until I pointed out it's not Immigration Japan are doing, my post # 34 the link to:

I remember the thread with Japan and I gave you my answer there. And yes, I think that with reversing the current demographics there wont be much hope for Europe.

We do not agree with 24 hour shifts with several hours of rest, this is not something we would approve of, with our new law if they want to work the 12 hours they can if they want to remain at the 8 hours they can if they want to do 10 hours they can, it is flexible.

We do not agree with 24 hour shifts with several hours of rest, this is not something we would approve of, with our new law if they want to work the 12 hours they can if they want to remain at the 8 hours they can if they want to do 10 hours they can, it is flexible.
8-16 is OK.
I used to pull doubles right out of high school.

I remember the thread with Japan and I gave you my answer there. And yes, I think that with reversing the current demographics there wont be much hope for Europe.

The Western section of this Continent is fucked, the rest of us are not fucked and you know a Civilisation can survive EVEN if it is reduced to approx 10,000 peoples, if a Civilisation is reduced to just 10,000 peoples who are good Breeding material you can very easy Re-Populate for another new generation etc.

People get 60-80 hrs/week here all the time.

Many decades ago 80 hour working week was normal in most nations and of course Welfare was considered a thing to be ashamed of being on, it is still like this with the Hindus and the Orientals being on Welfare is something that is a thing of shame, this is why they have a strong Work Ethic. We have a less than 10% who are on Welfare which is something we are in the process of doing something about, by approx December our Government the intention is to reduce Welfare payments by 60%, so that small crowd are not going to be able to survive on so few payments, their options then are to be FORCED to take what job our Government tells them to do, or they starve or they can go to another nation that has higher Welfare payments, but from December they do not sit on their buttocks in our nation getting paid by OUR taxpayers to do nothing.

People are choosing to have fewer children, but the consequence is the extinction of their culture and the replacement of their culture.

Forum List

Back