Austria: Catholic children forced to learn Islamic songs punished if they refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Austria: Catholic Children Forced to Learn Islamic Songs, Punished if They Refused
Catholic children at a school in Linz, Austria were forced to memorize and recite Islamic songs during Ramadan or face punishment, according to one shocked parent.

And the lunatic left won't believe a thing just like the same idiots who didn't believe. THE WEST IS BEING TAKEN OVER, Now that htey watch their women getting rape uhmm yeah it's sinking in a little bit now at the expense of their own kids, sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmas....... It's to bad you stupid fks are trained that factual information was real and you failures fell for the leftist lies of bs. Just like the Democratic idiots in the US. They too will gladly prove their devotion nad love to third world nations before their own.

See your own blood isn't worth it all, but oh show the love for illeggals coming in so sweet. Wait until they turn on youp puke bag losers lmfao.

They have no regard for human life stupid asses.

Austria: Catholic Children Forced to Learn Islamic Songs, Punished if They Refused
Catholic children at a school in Linz, Austria were forced to memorize and recite Islamic songs during Ramadan or face punishment, according to one shocked parent.

And the lunatic left won't believe a thing just like the same idiots who didn't believe. THE WEST IS BEING TAKEN OVER, Now that htey watch their women getting rape uhmm yeah it's sinking in a little bit now at the expense of their own kids, sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmas....... It's to bad you stupid fks are trained that factual information was real and you failures fell for the leftist lies of bs. Just like the Democratic idiots in the US. They too will gladly prove their devotion nad love to third world nations before their own.

See your own blood isn't worth it all, but oh show the love for illeggals coming in so sweet. Wait until they turn on youp puke bag losers lmfao.

This of course did not occur. NO children in our nation have been subjected to anything like this, there is no children learning Islamic songs, stop posting crap that the gullible will think is accurate. This type of thing might happen in Britain, France etc but not in my nation and who knows more about this me or Alex Jones and Voice of Europe?

At a meeting in May ÖVP S-G Karl Nehammer put forward the plan to begin banning any celebration of Ramadan, this to work in conjunction with our beginning shutting Mosques which is seven Mosques to begin and also deport 60 Imams, I can add that the report as of today June 21 that two of the Mosques already now shut down and 18 of the Imams have now already been deported back to Turkey. This is a historically Roman Catholic nation, Ramadan is alien to Christianity as such from approx December Ramadan and any other Muslim festival will have been banned by our Government.

• Banned
It is not the first Islam-related incident at an Austrian school. An elementary school teacher from Vienna said earlier it’s impossible to integrate children anymore.

Catholic children forced to learn Islamic songs at Austrian elementary school

upload_2018-6-21_8-33-56.png

Just because you don't hear about it does NOT mean it hasn't happened. Because it is and does just as it is happening in the US.

Austrian Schoolteacher Warns About Islam: The Sharia is Superior for Many of My Students

And neither one if from that scary trutful site called infowars. I mean my gawd .

Some just can't face facts/truth of the real world.

This of course did not occur. NO children in our nation have been subjected to anything like this, there is no children learning Islamic songs, stop posting crap that the gullible will think is accurate. This type of thing might happen in Britain, France etc but not in my nation and who knows more about this me or Alex Jones and Voice of Europe?

At a meeting in May ÖVP S-G Karl Nehammer put forward the plan to begin banning any celebration of Ramadan, this to work in conjunction with our beginning shutting Mosques which is seven Mosques to begin and also deport 60 Imams, I can add that the report as of today June 21 that two of the Mosques already now shut down and 18 of the Imams have now already been deported back to Turkey. This is a historically Roman Catholic nation, Ramadan is alien to Christianity as such from approx December Ramadan and any other Muslim festival will have been banned by our Government.

MindWars who is a Conspiracy Theorist and posts nothing but InfoWars and know fucking ZERO about my nation does the Funny thing. You stay posting about crap you know about like Conspiracy Theories from Alex Jones, you know nothing else.

Last edited:
It is not the first Islam-related incident at an Austrian school. An elementary school teacher from Vienna said earlier it’s impossible to integrate children anymore.

Catholic children forced to learn Islamic songs at Austrian elementary school

View attachment 200089
Just because you don't hear about it does NOT mean it hasn't happened. Because it is and does just as it is happening in the US.

Austrian Schoolteacher Warns About Islam: The Sharia is Superior for Many of My Students

And neither one if from that scary trutful site called infowars. I mean my gawd .

Some just can't face facts/truth of the real world.

You Google and you posts links from ANY MAINSTREAM NEWS publication, Online versions of MAINSTREAM News Papers, I tell you you will not find ONE to be able to post a link to.

"Just because you don't hear about it does NOT mean it hasn't happened."

I HEAR about EVERYTHING my brother works for the BVT, our Domestic Intelligence our version I think of America's NSA and like the NSA our BVT also monitor WORLDWIDE. So who do you know? No one that's who, with a head full of Conspiracy Theories about EVERYTHING.

That is ONE fucking teacher, that does NOT illustrate some Epidemic and also that teacher is now being monitored by our BVT, we are in the process of shutting this crowd DOWN I have posted about it in other threads with actual links to Mainstream news reports, you know nothing about my nation, what happens in my nation, who is being monitored, what we are doing, NOTHING, you get ALL your information from Conspiracy Theory websites and weirdos on YouTube, stop posting Propaganda about what is NOT happening in my nation you know nothing about any situation.

Last edited:

Today punished, tomorrow killed.

Europa is finished

• Banned

Europa is finished

Yep and the US is going right down with them if we can't turn this bs around.

Europa is finished

Only a MUSLIM who HATES The West posts like you post, all your posts the same MO Muslims are taking over, Muslims are going to kill EVERYONE, MY Continent is finished, MY Continent it's not YOUR Continent so WTF does a moron like you know?

What a worthless Muslim Troll Boi you are, whoever pays you to post your insane crap they are wasting their money. Instead of crapping in threads on situations you know NOTHING about how about you pay attention to your own place that being Brooklyn New York or New York City in general. Why are you always posting your horsecrap about MY Continent while IGNORING the Muslim infestation in your OWN place of Brooklyn New York? Who pays you to post CONSTANT and usually INACCURATE Propaganda about MY Continent, who pays you to post your insane gibberish about things you know NOTHING about? Perhaps you are a Muslim, you seem to LOVE posting about how Muslims are going to take over and kill EVERYONE, you have crapped in so many threads now with the same MO about how Muslims are going to take over and kill EVERYONE, what a deranged maniac you are.

Here the below Brooklyn New York and New York City in general post about your OWN place and mind your business about MY Continent that you have NOTHING to do with you low IQ Muppet Muslim Troll Boi. So which one in the below pictures is showing YOUR MUSLIM BUTTOCKS IN THE AIR? Which are YOU in the below? Have you been to YOUR Mosque 5 times today already if not what a bad Muslim Troll Boi you are, your Allah will be very angry with you.

The below ALL in Brooklyn New York and New York City in general, pay attention to your OWN business and stop posting crap about what is happening on MY Continent that you do NOT live on and so have no experience of only from Defeatist Propaganda Websites like Jihad Watch and the Pamela Geller maniac.

src.adapt.960.high.mosque_spying_083013.1378494394547.jpg

X3YBSYLA2JOGPWCH6X43PRKIT4.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-12.42.47-PM-1000x600.png

Anadolu-Agency-via-Getty-Images-4.jpeg

CsN51e8WgAAIn3A.jpg

Jamaica-Muslim-Center-Eid-ul-Fitar-2017.jpg

479312-6ph-2016-07-06t162046z1515444302s1aetoawkcaartrmadp3religion-eid.jpg

2016-07-06T161625Z_267043042_S1AETOAWABAB_RTRMADP_3_RELIGION-EID.jpg

RTX1SAXC-layout-comp-2.jpg

praying-against-Mttan-skyline-and-BBQ-guys-and--1024x576.jpg

n_69453_1.jpg

IMG_5145.JPG

Idul-Adha-NY.jpg

0-protest-1486099892-1.jpg

Eid-US-11-reuters.jpg

RTX2JZO9-layout-comp.jpg

upload_2018-6-22_21-3-10.png

upload_2018-6-22_21-3-26.png

upload_2018-6-22_21-3-51.png

CsN51dyWIAAaSrC.jpg

upload_2018-6-22_21-4-6.png

Europa is finished

Yep and the US is going right down with them if we can't turn this bs around.

We are going to SURVIVE, when the SHTF we can take the gloves off, America is fucked when the SHTF because of YOUR Constitution, you CANNOT even close ANY Mosques, you have 3,000 Mosques in America, think of that, 3,000 of them, you are unable to shut ONE Mosque because of YOUR Constitution, The Donald cannot EVEN have a ban on importing more Muslims, all your Leftist Activist groups and the UCLA etc ran to Activist Judges and his ban was blocked as being Un-Constitutional, unless you trash your Constitution you are Fucked. Period. So get used to the Muslims in America growing because there is NOTHING you can legally do to Remove Kebab.

Europeans are getting tired of ignorant Americans posting crap about OUR Continent and OUR situation, keep your business to your OWN Continent and how Fucked YOU are. When YOU can start shutting down Mosques and deporting Imams then you can comment about what WE do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back