Australia’s ‘Islam Extremist Infestation’

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I forget who it was but they told me they had no trouble with islam, B/S...

Australia’s ‘Extremist Infestation’
An Australian sheikh is warning that radical Islam is infiltrating the country.
BY CALLUM WOOD • JUNE 3

Australia’s Muslim society is “infested by extremists,” according to Imam Sheikh Mohammed Tawhidi, an Islamic cleric in Adelaide.

In the wake of the Manchester bombing on May 22, Tawhidi appeared on one of Australia’s primary morning shows, Sunrise, and stated, “We have a large number of Muslims that are extremists, even in Australia, and we see them when they come out in the Sydney riots, and we see them attacking the police.”

Tawhidi has taken flak at home and has appeared on Islamic State hit lists for his promulgation of “moderate” Islam. Despite living in supposedly peaceful Australia, the sheikh is in hiding.

Not Very Muslim of You …

The Enemy Inside the Gates

<p>Australia’s ‘Extremist Infestation’</p>

Welcome to the thoroughly weird world of Mohammad Tawhidi, the man the mainstream Muslim community has dubbed Australia's "fake sheikh."

Anointed as a religious leader by the tabloid media, this Shia extremist is using its newspapers and television programs to wage a sectarian war against Australia's majority Sunni community. And their audiences can't get enough.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali has called for Tawhidi to be "elevated to celebrity status" to counter the influence of Waleed Aly, who she accuses of "having a stake in a Muslim Brotherhood-type of organisation." A skim through the headlines of the past fortnight indicates she needn't have bothered: Tawhidi has already made it.

Welcome to the Weird World of Australia's 'Fake Sheikh', Mohammad Tawhidi – Opinion – ABC Religion & Ethics (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Mohammad Tawhidi, who is dubbed Australia's "fake sheikh", is known as a Shia extremist, who is waging a sectarian war against the majority Sunni community. Tawhidi is not even qualified as an Imam or Sheikh.

evil.jpg

Another something rocks with a dumb post. Someone else that needs to add "dumb as a box of" to his avatar.
Once an Asshole,ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE
Is that a new Aussie cheer from the earths a-hole. Now back to subject, you once told me you had absolutely no problems with islam down yonder...

oz-e1437284783174.jpg

muslim_protest-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

20150719001157354936-minihighres.jpg

reclaim-australia-april-4-2015.jpg

WHAAAAT!!!

Forum List

Back