Australians post here. I was a Mormon missionary in WA. Loved Australia and the people

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Always cheer for the Aussies, I felt really bad when the Australian baseball player was murdered.
And then read about cricketer who lost his life this week. I I watched most of the Australian open in golf this weekend
I knocked on thousands of doors while a missionary there and only had a handful slam the door in my face.
I always have a soft spot in my heart for the Aussies. I was in Perth, Albany, Mildura, and Adelaide
Good on ya guys

Always cheer for the Aussies, I felt really bad when the Australian baseball player was murdered.
And then read about cricketer who lost his life this week. I I watched most of the Australian open in golf this weekend
I knocked on thousands of doors while a missionary there and only had a handful slam the door in my face.
I always have a soft spot in my heart for the Aussies. I was in Perth, Albany, Mildura, and Adelaide
Good on ya guys
They have a sense of civic duty and community pride absent here.

You will never see an election in Australia where 2/3 of the voters stay home.

australianpolitics.com>...>Electoral System-Features&History
Good on ya guys
They have a sense of civic duty and community pride absent here.

You will never see an election in Australia where 2/3 of the voters stay home.
That's is because Voting is Compulsory,as it should be ....... we hold the vote for Democracy very dear indeed......and Democracy is hard won but if you think you can sit on your fat-ass and not vote.......you rightly get a juicy Fine.......most of the voters in other countries are Slack but those that don't vote in say the US or UK......ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO MOAN AND WHINGE.......we have the best system in the world......no getting into power on 15% 0f the vote here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back