Australian women: is my vagina normal?

Australian women: is my vagina normal?

Well I've never run into an abnormal one....

and I've been looking...see my smile?

In the age of designer vaginas, I doubt we will run into an abnormal one :)
I Dunno Vik,I heard that a few Asian Women,have been asking the Plas.,S'geon's to have their Vaginas horizontal at a slight slant LOL...tor

I am a State Certified Vagina Inspector. I'll check yours out. :banana::dance:

The regulator of medical devices in Australia has initiated a review into the use of lasers for the treatment of an intimate condition in women.

Clinics around the country are advertising laser treatment for a service they describe as "vaginal rejuvenation" – a marketing term for treating a medical condition known as vaginal atrophy. Delivered with carbon dioxide or erbium lasers, the treatment is potentially harmful and has led to warnings by the US regulator.

The Implant Files: 'Vaginal rejuvenation' laser devices under regulator review

It seems a great doubt has befallen Australian women.

---

I’VE always been completely and utterly terrified that my vagina is in some way not normal, that it somehow doesn’t stack up against the generally accepted standard of vaginas worldwide.

My whole life, I just assumed that every other woman had the same thought process, this natural curiosity as to whether the lady bits that they’d be given were on par with the next person’s.

I guess it’s normal to compare your physical self to the rest of society. Most of us are constantly stacking ourselves up against the next person — walking down the supermarket aisle, scrolling through Instagram or flicking through a mag in a waiting room. Is my hair as shiny? Are my calves as defined? Does my butt sit the same way in a pair of skinny-legs?

It’s something we learn to do as little kids. Who remembers running nude through the sprinkler with a male cousin or having a bath with their brother and noticing that their private parts look nothing like your own?

“WOAH, IT’S LIKE THERE’S A WORM IN HIS PANTS ... I WANT A WORM TOO MUM!” It’s intriguing to realise that not everybody looks the same as you do.
But as you grow up and the acceptable age of nudity around blood relatives becomes a distant memory, you’re left wondering, “Do I still look like every other girl ‘down there’? And how the hell will I ever know?”

Short of asking my besties to drop their dacks for confirmation, I lived in this thick doubt that I’ve never managed to totally shake. This innocent curiosity as a child has morphed itself into fear. An ugly, tightly wound ball of fear. A fear of being different.

6b2b66184a833d53859df6f1cbf9029e

‘I’ve always wondered, is my vagina normal?’

I don't worry what people think of me after all...People like me. They always say 'get him'....

The regulator of medical devices in Australia has initiated a review into the use of lasers for the treatment of an intimate condition in women.

Clinics around the country are advertising laser treatment for a service they describe as "vaginal rejuvenation" – a marketing term for treating a medical condition known as vaginal atrophy. Delivered with carbon dioxide or erbium lasers, the treatment is potentially harmful and has led to warnings by the US regulator.

Well we already have male ED now I guess It's female VA? So......Does VA actually cause ED? OR does ED actually cause VA? Or does one have nothing to do with the other?

Well we already have male ED now I guess It's female VA? So......Does VA actually cause ED? OR does ED actually cause VA? Or does one have nothing to do with the other?

These cause ED. But the good thing is, these are what the doctor shows you when you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours after taking Via-gra.

upload_2018-12-20_22-43-42.png

upload_2018-12-20_22-44-17.png

These cause ED. But the good thing is, these are what the doctor shows you when you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours after taking Via-gra.

View attachment 235888

View attachment 235889

Yikes!!! The top one looks like a badly preserved mummy. The bottom one.....One can only have nightmares about that. About those lips.....she should 'put some ice on that'....That is the advice from Billy Clinton to the girl he raped.

View attachment 235888

View attachment 235889

Your medical ads crack me up.

The disclaimers are enough to put one off. :eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back