Australian University Lowers Standards For Women Looking To Enter Engineering Degrees

Hilarious story when I worked in Geo-engineering and we had this young Female student one year working for us and the day before I started work as a inspector she got her Nuclear Destiny Gauge ran over and she called 911...

Boy the owners and lead engineer were upset...

She switch fields and went into journalism after a summer with me...

Hilarious story when I worked in Geo-engineering and we had this young Female student one year working for us and the day before I started work as a inspector she got her Nuclear Destiny Gauge ran over and she called 911...

after a summer with you, I'm surprised she didn't enter a convent.

after a summer with you, I'm surprised she didn't enter a convent.

Ummm, sure and I enjoy your witty replies Will...

Speaking of Education did they lower the Standard for you when you applied for comedian school?

I am against lowering standards for Engineering or even for the Rangers but for out of work comedians I can see the reason to lower them...

And a liberal can't see that that is discriminating against men.
Discrimination against men? How about discrimination against safety! These are fuckiong engineers! They design shit like airplanes, bridges...ya know...shit you want to work correctly.
This world is truly turning into an Idiocracy.

Discrimination against men? How about discrimination against safety! These are fuckiong engineers! They design shit like airplanes, bridges...ya know...shit you want to work correctly.

Also true. But that is specific to this specific incident.

The discrimination against men, or white men, occurs EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE TRIES TO INCREASE "DIVERSITY".

The discrimination against men, or white men, occurs EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE TRIES TO INCREASE "DIVERSITY".
That’s what the Left always do when the try to make things equal. They never lift up the lower end, they always drag down those succeeding.

2024 headlines: Australian University Female Grads Not Being Hired, No One Knows Why.

2024 headlines: Australian University Female Grads Not Being Hired, No One Knows Why.

However...when you muddy the waters and incentivize, OR legislate the hiring of certain groups over others...who do you hire? How do you know? Once standards are officially dipped below the bar.
By lowering requirements to the point where it could potentially be dangerous...what are the barriers now?
What the left call discrimination is, and always was a truly egalitarian and merit based system.
This is all to the detriment of us all as those who cannot do...truly do teach...or administrate. There we have the implantation, and propagation of 'the stupid'.

What we will see is industry creating their own schools. Based upon their standard. I mean, this is how the whole school thing got started anyway. Industry are already testing candidates for the skills that used to be commensurate to a degree, due to the substandard quality of candidates.

It really is fucking madness.

Lest we forget our East Asian friends as well. They have been subject to quotas for years. The standard which they have to qualify for to even be considered for western schools if far beyond indigenous candidates.
Schools such as Stanford and Berkeley are not shy about admitting it either.
Yet...when certain groups are considered (Basketball, and Taco Americans, females) the standards are lowered?
No one seems to care. Scary stuff. These are hard science STEM fields which hold peoples lives in the care of degree holders. This is not Sociology, or Organizational Mgmt.

Forum List

Back