Australian Opposition Leader urges compulsory Bible study

That would be fine if they are also forced to read ALL the religious masterworks also.

Yeah, somehow I don't think your Leb kids, their parents and their Imams are gonna be too thrilled with this idea. They seem quite prone to threatening (and carrrying out) violence in order to make their point heard when they feel the need.

I followed closely your race riots a few years back. Listened to live radio coverage of roving gangs of Lebs beating on white peeps for looking "Australian". OMG...imagine that, fucking AUSTRALIANS in Australia? :lol:

Yeah. This is gonna be a problem for Tony. That's for sure.

Oh....by the way. We have an Aussie TV show here on HBO that my kids (twins aged 15 next month) and I absolutely LOVE.

Summer Heights High.

HBO: Summer Heights High

Summer Heights High - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely BRILLIANT show! My deepest appreciation to you Aussies for this contribution to world society! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Seems to be a shame that anyone is ignorant of one of the most influencial books in Human history.

Course, no one will get anything out of it unless they search it willingly, so im not sure there is a good point to it all.

Yeah, somehow I don't think your Leb kids, their parents and their Imams are gonna be too thrilled with this idea. They seem quite prone to threatening (and carrrying out) violence in order to make their point heard when they feel the need.

I followed closely your race riots a few years back. Listened to live radio coverage of roving gangs of Lebs beating on white peeps for looking "Australian". OMG...imagine that, fucking AUSTRALIANS in Australia? :lol:

Yeah. This is gonna be a problem for Tony. That's for sure.

Oh....by the way. We have an Aussie TV show here on HBO that my kids (twins aged 15 next month) and I absolutely LOVE.

Summer Heights High.

HBO: Summer Heights High

Summer Heights High - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely BRILLIANT show! My deepest appreciation to you Aussies for this contribution to world society! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Anyone seen Diuretic? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back