CDZ Australian comedian about US gun laws

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Just look what he says

That`s funny.
The United States, in fact, have far more gun violence than the rest of the developed world. For various reasons. To us that can seem like a regrettable but unavoidable fact of life. But to much of the rest of the world, the US attitude toward gun control seems absolutely crazy

Saw it a couple months ago.

About what you would expect an outsiders view to be.

Funny, and misinformed.

Liked it, I think he's right in most points, especially that the main purpose of having a gun isn't a need to protect, it's more like gun fetishism.

I don't care what some foreigner whose ancestor's were convicts has to say about us. ..... :cool:
It is so important to disarm Americans that the comic could be getting support from the "five eyes" alliance.

British spy agency taps cables shares with NSA Guardian
For decades, the NSA and GCHQ have worked as close partners, sharing intelligence under an arrangement known as the UKUSA agreement. They also collaborate with eavesdropping agencies in Canada, Australia and New Zealand under an arrangement known as the "Five Eyes" alliance.

The keys to gun control is effective mental health. American government refuses to allow it despite the mental problems that persist in its absence.

The suit filed with a copy given to a reporter was about compelling the very best mental healthcare, starting with drug and alcohol addiction. Freedom of the press abridged with $.

Unfortunately there is an external redirect that hinders my efforts to share information vital to stopping mass murder and treason. Copy and paste to see the effect of firing, resignations and gagging the reporters or editors at the paper.

Santa Barbara Secrets of media-Newspress independent county public defender.

The treatment the county refused to administer in compliance with state health and safety code was one direct to the unconscious. It turns out the infiltration of American government is done with abuses of the knowledge of working direct with the unconscious mind which creates the ultimate form of secrecy.

All commonwealth countries are controlled in the same way.

This thread is about that control in America where laws prevent tyranny to degrees. To get around that, women are being used from judicial positions widely.

Women Hypnosis Treason and Transferring More Power to Women In America US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So those are abuses of the same knowledge that could be used to prevent the same extreme violence that is being created/used to justify gun control.

Last edited:
The opinions of outsiders are frequently based on myth. While traveling in Turkey a while back when I answered a question from a local about what state I came from, he asked if I had ever had to kill an Indian. Like some of our own uberliberals many form their opinions from actors and movies.

The opinions of outsiders are frequently based on myth. While traveling in Turkey a while back when I answered a question from a local about what state I came from, he asked if I had ever had to kill an Indian. Like some of our own uberliberals many form their opinions from actors and movies.

Prior to being stationed in England, I spent 2 years in Texas,

one of my girlfriends asked me if I ever rode a stagecoach.

Even in the US we are not immune. Back in 1979 after the Three Mile Island accident Congress asked Jane Fonda to testify because of her role in the movie China Syndrome. Why ask a physicist when you can ask an actor?

Even in the US we are not immune. Back in 1979 after the Three Mile Island accident Congress asked Jane Fonda to testify because of her role in the movie China Syndrome. Why ask a physicist when you can ask an actor?

She's not a scientist, but....

she played one in a movie.

They just don't appreciate all that the second amendment brings us

Guns= FREEDOM

It's nice to start the day off with a laugh. I liked that he referred to gun ownership as a right within the Constitution and that the proper way for those wanting to change things is through an amendment.

"Gun violence" = meaningless tautology. Every argument premised upon it is meaningless. This comedian? Meaningless.

Just look what he says

That`s funny.
The United States, in fact, have far more gun violence than the rest of the developed world. For various reasons. To us that can seem like a regrettable but unavoidable fact of life. But to much of the rest of the world, the US attitude toward gun control seems absolutely crazy

Excellent points.

"What world do you live in where you're constantly fucking ready...." -- what world indeed.

Liked it, I think he's right in most points, especially that the main purpose of having a gun isn't a need to protect, it's more like gun fetishism.

That's exactly what it is. And it speaks volumes about what our values are.

Can you imagine pulling all the guns after a mass murder?

Our "cold dead hands" crew would have a field day

"American liberals can all too easily recognize and disparage the positive fetishism regarding guns, but can be blind to their own negative fetishism."

There's no such thing as a "negative fetish".

The writer's got some nice ponderations but like most he's all hung up on laws. And btw, "liberal gun control" is an oxymoron. He doesn't seem to understand that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back