Australian born and bred.

All new visiting Oz's must post Australian bikini girl pics. If they are a female and hot, it must be a pic of themselves.

'dems da rules. Gotta follow 'em.

What's a "visiting Oz's?" :rofl:

The term is "Aussie" (pronounced Ozzie, like Ozzie Osborne).

Gotit? :woohoo:

Do you really think I do not know this?

It is an abbreviation. A shortening of the word for speed and vernacular purposes. Another example of such would be "Ho-lee fugging shiat yer dum".

What's a "visiting Oz's?" :rofl:

The term is "Aussie" (pronounced Ozzie, like Ozzie Osborne).

Gotit? :woohoo:

It is an abbreviation. A shortening of the word for speed and vernacular purposes. Another example of such would be "Ho-lee fugging shiat yer dum".

Yeah, you didn't know this. Ho-lee fuggin shiat, whatever. :rolleyes: :lol:

So attack the messenger--nice cover. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_eh:

No cover required snuggle-britches. It's sum'tin I do all the time.

You cover your mistakes all the time? Wow! :eek: :cuckoo:

No.

Do you always play ignorant, or is it fer real?

No.

i love a good rhetorical question.

Which is interesting, given *I* am the Princess of Rhetoric! :D

No.

I'm not ignorant....just agreeing with you.

You said you cover your mistakes all the time (see quote below).

RadiomanATL said:

No.

RadiomanATL said:

I guess the fact that the first sentence negates the subject that you are insisting I was referencing flew over your head?

So I take it that the answer to my question is "it's fer real".

I guess the fact that the first sentence negates the subject that you are insisting I was referencing flew over your head?

No. Not at all.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you.

As in. Not. Much.

Usually you're not too bad, but today you seem to be quite out of sorts. What's the deal? :eusa_think:

No. Not at al.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you..

As in. Not. Much.

Usually you're not too bad, but today you seem to be quite out of sorts. What's the deal? :eusa_think:

The deal is that I do not need a mental midget lecturing me on proper spelling when anyone can see that I am purposefully using it for vernacular reasons. Didja understand all that?

No. Not at al.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you..

As in. Not. Much.

The deal is that I do not need a mental midget lecturing me on proper spelling when anyone can see that I am purposefully using it for vernacular reasons. Didja understand all that?

The deal is you're a midget period--mental and physical. And your "vernacular reasons" just makes you look STOOPID, asswipe.

Didja get that?? :woohoo:

MY GAWD!

Can't an enigma introduce herself without two others getting in a public pissing contest? Why don't y'all PM each other and spare us the wasted time?

Shut the fuck up!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why? I thought that's what yer supposed to do?! :eusa_think:

You mean yer not? :woohoo:
Yep...yer knot! Now ya know!

Thanks fer let'in me know what yer not supposed to do in intro threads.

My intro thread was a train wreck, so I figgered that was just the way things git done around here. :D

I stand corrected. :)
I've done the same....no need to commit suicide though.

Welcome, enigmablue. It will be fun figuring you out! I think I have the female part right though...right?

Oh, and Boink-Boink----this is a message board. You're taking it ENTIRELY too seriously.

If you can't have fun online, WHERE can you have fun?

You ought to try having fun sometime, Boink. It'll do ya good. :D

Oh, and Boink-Boink----this is a message board. You're taking it ENTIRELY too seriously.

But Jeny, I AM having fun. :lol: I think you are taking me too srsly. Srsly. Note the petty name thing you use. Tsk, tsk.

Has it ever occurred to you that you are the only one laughing and having fun with your inanity?

Welcome to the forums. :) I just joined in the past week, as well. So far, I've found it quite interesting. I'm sure you will as well. Australia is a country I have wanted to visit as well as having contemplated moving there. I've had several friends that either live there or have visited. I find it interesting how you control your immigration.

Forum List

Back