Australian born and bred.

Heya all from Australia!

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.

- Clark.

I'm a neophyte at politics, here to test my views and evolve them. I do, however, have values firmly placed in humanitarianism. I don't subscribe to Camus' : "Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."

You just lost all the non-Europeans and non-Australians here.

Welcome.

I thought this was a thread about Australian Shepards.

Welcome.

Segue!

My Aussie.

DSC00224.jpg

Not so long ago a friend asked my brother if my bark was worse than my bite. He said 'no'. :cool:

Welcome newbie.

newbie? from someone who's been here since october? you're cute. ;)

lol...

Is it overly complicated for one newbie to refer to another newbie as newbie? I do apologize.

Fucking old guard and their obsessional whining about 'newbies'.

Not all the old guard USMB characters are like that. Just a few of them....and they come off looking positively...eh, stupid. ;)

Just hang in there...and don't let 'em get to ewe! :D

All new visiting Oz's must post Australian bikini girl pics. If they are a female and hot, it must be a pic of themselves.

'dems da rules. Gotta follow 'em.

What's a "visiting Oz's?" :rofl:

The term is "Aussie" (pronounced Ozzie, like Ozzie Osborne).

Gotit? :woohoo:

Do you really think I do not know this?

It is an abbreviation. A shortening of the word for speed and vernacular purposes. Another example of such would be "Ho-lee fugging shiat yer dum".

All new visiting Oz's must post Australian bikini girl pics. If they are a female and hot, it must be a pic of themselves.

'dems da rules. Gotta follow 'em.

It is an abbreviation. A shortening of the word for speed and vernacular purposes. Another example of such would be "Ho-lee fugging shiat yer dum".

Yeah, you didn't know this. Ho-lee fuggin shiat, whatever. :rolleyes: :lol:

So attack the messenger--nice cover. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_eh:

No cover required snuggle-britches. It's sum'tin I do all the time.

You cover your mistakes all the time? Wow! :eek: :cuckoo:

You cover your mistakes all the time? Wow! :eek: :cuckoo:

No.

Do you always play ignorant, or is it fer real?

I'm not ignorant....just agreeing with you.

You said you cover your mistakes all the time (see quote below).

RadiomanATL said:

I guess the fact that the first sentence negates the subject that you are insisting I was referencing flew over your head?

So I take it that the answer to my question is "it's fer real".

No.

Do you always play ignorant, or is it fer real?

RadiomanATL said:

I guess the fact that the first sentence negates the subject that you are insisting I was referencing flew over your head?

No. Not at all.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you.

As in. Not. Much.

Usually you're not too bad, but today you seem to be quite out of sorts. What's the deal? :eusa_think:

Last edited:

No. Not at al.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you..

As in. Not. Much.

Usually you're not too bad, but today you seem to be quite out of sorts. What's the deal? :eusa_think:

The deal is that I do not need a mental midget lecturing me on proper spelling when anyone can see that I am purposefully using it for vernacular reasons. Didja understand all that?

No. Not at al.

The fact that you continue to willfully misspell the word "for" as "fer" indicates the level of intelligence we're all dealing with when we encounter you..

As in. Not. Much.

The deal is that I do not need a mental midget lecturing me on proper spelling when anyone can see that I am purposefully using it for vernacular reasons. Didja understand all that?

The deal is you're a midget period--mental and physical. And your "vernacular reasons" just makes you look STOOPID, asswipe.

Didja get that?? :woohoo:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back