Australian born and bred.

Why the US centric avy?

His avy isn't US-Centric. It shows the western coast of Australia (ie, Perth, WA).

Yeah, me too......I think we should invade Australia to plunder their resources and capture their wimmins instead of some Muslim Backwater.:razz:

In some parts of Australia, it is quickly becoming a Moslem backwater.

They are taking in the world's Moslem rejects, boat after boat after boat.

They have radical Imams preaching the destruction of Australia and turning it into a Moslem hell hole like the ones they came from.

Young Moslem thugs terrorize Australians at the beaches and on the streets.

Several years ago there were Moslem-instigated riots that went on for a few weeks. Every single night. These thugs would hunt down white Australians and beat the shit out of them--simply for being Australian.

What was done? They were given a slap on the hand and reminded to "integrate" with Australian society. That's about it.

Read up on it some time. Very enlightening.

Heya all from Australia!

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.

- Clark.

I'm a neophyte at politics, here to test my views and evolve them. I do, however, have values firmly placed in humanitarianism. I don't subscribe to Camus' : "Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is." If we can't better ourselves, see higher and wider than the horizon before us, then there's small point in striving and the person left tasting the ashes of defeat is yourself.

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.

~Albert Einstein.

The words of a man I find inspirational.

:eusa_think:

How is Islam treating Australia?

Not good.

Especially the Lebs.

Read up on the Leb riots in Australia.

:cool: Moves very fast here? Jeny, you're right? Of course, some time away doesn't help.

*bows in apology to all*

Islam? We have a significant, and much regarded, Islamic population with their own schools [some of the best in my state], mosques and much of their cultural paraphenalia. Admittedly, there are tides and ebbs in public opinion because there's a few more generations to go before wide acceptance occurs. That's not uncommon here. The Italians and the Greeks arrived and at first struggled, then one or two generations later forged a place and now wonder, as do those in the next generation, what all the fuss was about.

It might not be so quick with people of the Islamic persuasion, nor with the latest wave of Indians [Asian immigration], however, with hope and right leadership, it will happen.

You know, one feature of Australia which works against us is our position as an island continent. Launch a boat [at great peril] and head for our shores then we have to work matters. It creates enormous problems with say countries like Indonesia which suffer the same problem and we dance back and forth while the detainees rot some where unsavoury. Illegal immigrants? *throws hands in the air*

*cough-cough* The US own a great part of Australia in rivalry with Japan. Of course, the Chinese have a hand in and more recently India. So far, however, it seems to be working.

And, I know about Detroit and discovering what happened near made me cry. It's ... well ... it's :sad:

Thx all.

Forum List

Back