Australian Animals...pretty cool

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
This evening, I read a short book about Australian animals with my 4 year old son. There are some pretty weird and interesting animals down there. In particular, I like the marsupials.

I've always wonders what the inside of a marsupials pouch was like.

Diuretic...do you remember back to when you were a little joey what the inside of your mother's pouch was like?

ALL lesbian sex is hawt.

I hear ya, mate!

2007-11-05Rosie.jpg

All these weird animals were here when I arrived, I still think they're all a bit strange. :eusa_eh:

I like wombats though. They don't give a stuff about anything, just wobble along. You can hit them with a car and the car loses.

I like echidnas too, they wander along looking for ants. I spent a week over Christmas in a lovely bush cottage in Kangaroo Island and there was a koala living in a tree over the boardwalk to the house and an echidna that came around in the evening for water.

And the birdz. I like birdz.

But we don't have bears, we have nothing that will pluck you out of your tent and bloody well eat you!

All these weird animals were here when I arrived, I still think they're all a bit strange. :eusa_eh:

I like wombats though. They don't give a stuff about anything, just wobble along. You can hit them with a car and the car loses.

I like echidnas too, they wander along looking for ants. I spent a week over Christmas in a lovely bush cottage in Kangaroo Island and there was a koala living in a tree over the boardwalk to the house and an echidna that came around in the evening for water.

But we don't have bears, we have nothing that will pluck you out of your tent and bloody well eat you!

Oh...so you aren't a marsupial?

DAMN!

I bet those guys in Men At Work were marsupials.

Now that does not match up with what I have heard about Aussie ladies.

Last edited:
My favorite Australian critter has to be the Platypus. A venomous mammal that lays eggs, has a beaver tail, a duck snout, and the feet of an otter. Awesome.

What I would not give to have been on that celestial pub crawl with God when he created the platypus.

Oh...so you aren't a marsupial?

DAMN!

I bet those guys in Men At Work were marsupials.

Nah they were conservatives I reckon X.

Now that does not match up with what I have heard about Aussie ladies.

Aw they're not THAT vicious! :lol:

Forum List

Back