Australia being ravaged by wildfires.

Damned shame about the Koalas. Are they edible?

They sure are...but you wouldn't like the meat...tastes like a fuckin Vicks rub.

No thanks. Nastiest thing I ever ate was an armadillo. I cooked it in the oven but I don't think it was done.
The nastiest thing I ever ate...

maeng da.jpg

Yeap...I was shit faced.

They sure are...but you wouldn't like the meat...tastes like a fuckin Vicks rub.

No thanks. Nastiest thing I ever ate was an armadillo. I cooked it in the oven but I don't think it was done.

View attachment 298784

Yeap...I was shit faced.
You could NEVER B pResident
14_jpegcc65b12fc7a26acfe9fab42202a2bc9b.jpeg

Australian authorities have arrested 26 people for SETTING these wildfires, the news reported tonight, so I am unimpressed about how important it is to follow all this. They are burning themselves up, whatever, next news.

Australian authorities have arrested 26 people for SETTING these wildfires, the news reported tonight, so I am unimpressed about how important it is to follow all this. They are burning themselves up, whatever, next news.

I wonder if there is a political motivation here, where the arsonists are just trying to raise awareness of Global Warming and the possibility that this kind of cataclysm could have just been caused by increased carbon dioxide?

Thanks for informing the world of
what a douchebag you are.
Last night on KCRW radio, an Aussie woman who works at the Santa Barbara Zoo just got back from there. What she said was really bad comparing it to our local fires within the last few years. The loss of life is astronomical. What is even as bad is the injured and burned. The vets and caretakers have their hands full.

From Santa Barbara, Australian wildlife caretaker watches her home country burn

View attachment 298784

Yeap...I was shit faced.
Now I have no first-hand knowledge, but here is the nastiest thing anyone could ever possibly eat.

DOiHDCCV4AA-8XO.jpg

View attachment 298784

Yeap...I was shit faced.
Now I have no first-hand knowledge, but here is the nastiest thing anyone could ever possibly eat.

DOiHDCCV4AA-8XO.jpg
america.gif

I wonder if there is a political motivation here, where the arsonists are just trying to raise awareness of Global Warming and the possibility that this kind of cataclysm could have just been caused by increased carbon dioxide?

Just crazies, I bet. If global warming fanatics are setting these fires for political reasons, it's not the carbon dioxide that is causing them: it's the arsonists.

In any case, I've totally lost interest since reading that. If people are going to burn themselves off their continent, hey, enjoy. This isn't (well, unless it's aborigines setting the fires!!) naked savages news but it is irrelevant foreign news of no conceivable use or interest to me, especially given that people are setting the fires. I've been restricting a lot of useless categories of news since the media catastrophes of 2016.

Forum List

Back