Austin Texas Chief of police

Turn them in,"It doesn't mean we are going to take them to jail"? Doesn't it sound like NSDAP propaganda? Clearly the (affirmative action?) police chief is in way over his head.

well , I didn't know that Clayton , so maybe just some more views on the same info letting people know who their friends are .

Turn them in,"It doesn't mean we are going to take them to jail"? Doesn't it sound like NSDAP propaganda? Clearly the (affirmative action?) police chief is in way over his head.
Your bigotry and hate is consistent with your ignorance.

No law enforcement entity has the authority to take any sort of adverse action against a gun owner absent probable cause or reasonable suspicion that a lawless act is imminent; the next door neighbor calling the police because a local gun enthusiast is making hateful statements about Hispanics constitutes neither.

Your bigotry and hate is consistent with your ignorance.

No law enforcement entity has the authority to take any sort of adverse action against a gun owner absent probable cause or reasonable suspicion that a lawless act is imminent; the next door neighbor calling the police because a local gun enthusiast is making hateful statements about Hispanics constitutes neither.
Scuse me but I did not see the word "imminent" in the Austin police chief's rant.

Forum List

Back