Austin mystery

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Local news just ran a story regarding sending a group of people "in the quiet of the night" to Israel to train in handling terrorism attacks. The article showed footage of EMS, fire department etc. Out of curiosity, I googled the company (Stratfor) and they are based in Austin. They specialize in security and intelligence???? http://stratfor.ecnext.com/stratfor/corp/CorporateKit.html

gonna have to look in to this one !! :scratch:

dilloduck said:
Local news just ran a story regarding sending a group of people "in the quiet of the night" to Israel to train in handling terrorism attacks. The article showed footage of EMS, fire department etc. Out of curiosity, I googled the company (Stratfor) and they are based in Austin. They specialize in security and intelligence???? http://stratfor.ecnext.com/stratfor/corp/CorporateKit.html

I've found much good info at strafor!

dilloduck said:

Considering their history, the Israelis are probably the best people for dealing with terrorism, no?

Hey, they get to deal with that stuff for real about once a week or so.....

Which reminds me, I'm thinking of building a fence around my back yard....I wonder if I should ask some Israelis for advice? ;-)

KarlMarx said:
Considering their history, the Israelis are probably the best people for dealing with terrorism, no?

Which reminds me, I'm thinking of building a fence around my back yard....I wonder if I should ask some Israelis for advice? ;-)

I think Putin may be asking that question about Chechnya, for good cause. Think we should be doing same regarding Mexico.

Kathianne said:
I think Putin may be asking that question about Chechnya, for good cause. Think we should be doing same regarding Mexico.

Agreed....

I just finished a book on the ancient Roman Empire....to make a long story short....the Roman Empire ended because they stopped guarding their borders and were over run by the Goths, Vandals, Huns, Francs, etc etc. etc

those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it - Santyana

KarlMarx said:

But the company is right here in Austin ! I think our city is running an Israeli travel service.

KarlMarx said:
Agreed....

I just finished a book on the ancient Roman Empire....to make a long story short....the Roman Empire ended because they stopped guarding their borders and were over run by the Goths, Vandals, Huns, Francs, etc etc. etc

those who ignore history are condemned to repeat it - Santyana

Agreed! On the ignoring and the Barbarians. The Roman Empire found it too costly to defend their empire/homeland, thus lost it. Seems to be what many are arguing for.

I can't remember where I saw it, but some web site claimed their is a secret plan for the US to annex Canada and South America in order to exploit it's natural resources, people, etc. It also used the combining of the US & Mexico SSI system as proof of this.......... :rolleyes:

JIHADTHIS said:
I can't remember where I saw it, but some web site claimed their is a secret plan for the US to annex Canada and South America in order to exploit it's natural resources, people, etc. It also used the combining of the US & Mexico SSI system as proof of this.......... :rolleyes:
Did it mention UFOs or Elvis?

JIHADTHIS said:

I thought that only applied to Quebec, when they seperate?? I need no proof, only hope.

JIHADTHIS, that was probably a Democrat website charging that the annexing of Canada and South America was one of Bush's goals for his second four years!

Forum List

Back