Austin bomber dead in shooting.

Why is there a virtual blackout of news on both the Vegas mass shooter and now the Austin bomber? Maybe it's a legitimate concern over copycat killers or maybe it's politically motivated. Anytime there is a blackout in the MSM you can bet the news would be detrimental to democrats.

News blackout? Really? I just heard on the nightly news that the Austin bomber left a 25 min. confession on his phone and it is supposed to be released soon.

So your position in history is that every action taken over the last 200 years was without merit, and needed to be apologized for by the first black president to come along who figured he should then right the wrong in this entire nation concerning the white man's actions within it ??

Like depotoo said, undoubtedly you need to be walked back through history to understand that many actions aside from slavery was definitely nessesary to secure the union, and to create this very nation that we have today.

Yes, there were unknown side affects that had to be dealt with, and wrongs that had to be made right, but this idea being planted today that white people are evil, and that they are responsible for all the tragedies in this nation because of their evilness, won't be sustained, and we are seeing now a huge push back on such ideological maleficence concerning the complete history of this nation. The Demon-crat agenda has planted a huge amount of hate in the citizens of this country, and they did it for corrupt and nefarious purposes sadly enough.

No, my position is nothing like the strawman you tried to erect. First, there isn’t any ideas being planted that white people are evil, that is a WN meme to use to garnish an emotional response from snowflake cons. Second, there isn’t going to be any argument about what you think should have/should not have happened, and what you think was necessary, because it is opinionated, subjective, claptrap. Third, at least it was acknowledged by you that the conservative ideology is aware that every action they undertook to marginalize and oppress minorities is being highlighted and spoken upon, because every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

Just so that we are clear...it’s not about whites, it’s about conservatives, and since the majority of them happen to share the same melanin level as liberal whites, that’s where the likeness ends.

So your position in history is that every action taken over the last 200 years was without merit, and needed to be apologized for by the first black president to come along who figured he should then right the wrong in this entire nation concerning the white man's actions within it ??

Like depotoo said, undoubtedly you need to be walked back through history to understand that many actions aside from slavery was definitely nessesary to secure the union, and to create this very nation that we have today.

Yes, there were unknown side affects that had to be dealt with, and wrongs that had to be made right, but this idea being planted today that white people are evil, and that they are responsible for all the tragedies in this nation because of their evilness, won't be sustained, and we are seeing now a huge push back on such ideological maleficence concerning the complete history of this nation. The Demon-crat agenda has planted a huge amount of hate in the citizens of this country, and they did it for corrupt and nefarious purposes sadly enough.

No, my position is nothing like the strawman you tried to erect. First, there isn’t any ideas being planted that white people are evil, that is a WN meme to use to garnish an emotional response from snowflake cons. Second, there isn’t going to be any argument about what you think should have/should not have happened, and what you think was necessary, because it is opinionated, subjective, claptrap. Third, at least it was acknowledged by you that the conservative ideology is aware that every action they undertook to marginalize and oppress minorities is being highlighted and spoken upon, because every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

Just so that we are clear...it’s not about whites, it’s about conservatives, and since the majority of them happen to share the same melanin level as liberal whites, that’s where the likeness ends.
. Nothing but slickly worded blabbering in your response, so my opinion on your opinion remains.

Honey, you want to take me and others on with history on the gop vs dnc then be respectful enough to start your own thread, and get out of this one about the Austin bomber.

Name a time and place you want to have that discussion, in the mean time, STFU about starting another thread and try to understand basic conversation flow.

My feelings aren’t hurt. You aren’t the first pinhead to try to sell this shit and you won’t be the last. That’s why we call you libtards.

No, you call people libtards because you are nothing more than a marble rattling around in an empty can making noise. You are as much use in a debate as a ficus.

My feelings aren’t hurt. You aren’t the first pinhead to try to sell this shit and you won’t be the last. That’s why we call you libtards.

No, you call people libtards because you are nothing more than a marble rattling around in an empty can making noise. You are as much use in a debate as a ficus.
You might could convince a ficus. Libtard.

This bomber has nothing to do with your dumb rambling lies. Start a thread, let me know.
Honey, you want to take me and others on with history on the gop vs dnc then be respectful enough to start your own thread, and get out of this one about the Austin bomber.

Name a time and place you want to have that discussion, in the mean time, STFU about starting another thread and try to understand basic conversation flow.

You might could convince a ficus. Libtard.

It would definitely be more entertaining...

Last edited:
This bomber has nothing to do with your dumb rambling lies. Start a thread, let me know.

Don’t melt, snowflake. The only lies here, is whomever told you that acting like a beta is cool.

Austin bomber on recording: ‘I wish I were sorry but I am not’
Austin bomber on recording: ‘I wish I were sorry but I am not’

“I wish I were sorry but I am not,” Mark Conditt said in the cell phone recording, according to sources familiar with his statements. He described himself as a “psychopath” and said he feels as though he has been disturbed since childhood.

Conditt also promised that he would go inside a crowded McDonald’s to blow himself up if he thought authorities were closing in on him, according to law enforcement sources briefed on the contents of the audio. The sources declined to be identified because they are not authorized to speak about the recording, which police are using as evidence in the case...

According to the sources, he began his 28-minute statement, which was recorded after 9 p.m. on Tuesday, saying “it’s me again” and blamed himself for helping investigators find him by going into a FedEx store on Brodie Lane in Sunset Valley to mail two explosive devices, one of which blew up at a transfer facility in Schertz.

That decision, Conditt realized, allowed him to be captured on video cameras inside the store and for outside cameras to snap photographs of his license plate, which authorities used to learn his identity.

Conditt also acknowledged that he recognized his actions left family members without loved ones, and caused permanent injuries to other victims, including an elderly woman, but said little else about them.

The sources also repeated what Manley said at the news conference: That Conditt gave no hint about how or why he chose the targets of the bomb attacks.

RELATED

A bomb found at a FedEx facility in Southeast Austin on Tuesday morning was addressed to an employee at Austin Med Spa, according to spa workers and the employee’s mother.

Anita Ward, a nurse at Austin Med Spa, said FBI agents and Austin police told her Tuesday morning that her daughter, who also works at the spa in downtown Austin, was to be the recipient of the unexploded bomb at a FedEx sorting facility at 4117 McKinney Falls Parkway near Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.

Ward, who did not want to give her daughter’s name, said her daughter does not know Mark Conditt, who police say terrorized Austin with a series of bomb attacks that left two people dead and five injured.

The spa’s owner, Suzette Smith, said Conditt did not look familiar to anyone who works at the spa and was not a customer.

Bomb at FedEx facility targeted Austin Med Spa employee, worker’s mom says

Medic crew may have tipped off Austin bomber before police raid
Hours before a dramatic confrontation between Austin bomber Mark Conditt and police, two paramedics for the Pflugerville Fire Department may have inadvertently tipped off Conditt that law enforcement was closing in on him.

The two-person crew was intended to be nearby as authorities conducted surveillance and prepared to serve a search warrant at Conditt’s Pflugerville home, in case any officers were injured.

Instead, they knocked on the door and talked to one of Conditt’s roommates at the same time a small army of police officers and federal agents was getting ready for the raid. Police suspect the roommate may have told Conditt about what happened, potentially giving him a hint that investigators would be arriving soon.

PHOTOS: Austin bomber buying items at Fry's Electronics

Long before bomber Mark Anthony Conditt was captured on a FedEx store surveillance camera Sunday night, federal agents already had video of Conditt as part of the existing bombing investigation that started March 2.

KXAN investigators uncovered surveillance video from an electronics store in Austin on Wednesday and learned the ATF had already obtained the video with a subpoena nearly two weeks ago. That’s according to Jen Meyer, the manager of Fry’s Electronics, located in north Austin at 12707 N. MoPac Expressway.

“They were looking for any invoices that we may have or surveillance video that we may have on him,” Meyers told KXAN Investigator Jody Barr.

That “him” was Mark Conditt, Meyer confirmed.

Agents wanted to see all the receipts and surveillance video for every person who’d purchased similar items to parts found in exploded package bombs, Meyer said.

Meyer's company went through hours of video and receipts to match dates and times of purchases to the dates and time of surveillance video from inside the store...

The receipt shows Conditt purchased: 10 resistors, 5 battery cases, and additional “electrical components,” Fry’s Electronics confirmed to KXAN. Those parts are consistent with pieces used in bomb making, Meyers said the ATF relayed to her.

Long before bomber Mark Anthony Conditt was captured on a FedEx store surveillance camera Sunday night, federal agents already had video of Conditt as part of the existing bombing investigation that started March 2.

KXAN investigators uncovered surveillance video from an electronics store in Austin on Wednesday and learned the ATF had already obtained the video with a subpoena nearly two weeks ago. That’s according to Jen Meyer, the manager of Fry’s Electronics, located in north Austin at 12707 N. MoPac Expressway.

“They were looking for any invoices that we may have or surveillance video that we may have on him,” Meyers told KXAN Investigator Jody Barr.

That “him” was Mark Conditt, Meyer confirmed.

Agents wanted to see all the receipts and surveillance video for every person who’d purchased similar items to parts found in exploded package bombs, Meyer said.

Meyer's company went through hours of video and receipts to match dates and times of purchases to the dates and time of surveillance video from inside the store...

The receipt shows Conditt purchased: 10 resistors, 5 battery cases, and additional “electrical components,” Fry’s Electronics confirmed to KXAN. Those parts are consistent with pieces used in bomb making, Meyers said the ATF relayed to her.
. This and the internet should be a huge focus for investigator's and Congress to find ways to stop information from flowing into people's hands on how to make bombs via the Internet, and then component shopping for precise materials or parts that are intricate in finalizing the bomb.

Update:

Sorry, Conservatives, The Texas Serial Bomber Is One Of You

Conservatives have followed the revelation that the Texas serial bomber is a white guy with a flood of misinformation about him being a “liberal” and “antifa.” However, some old blog posts from Mark Anthony Conditt reveal that he was the usual right-wing jackass.

My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” a blog post that appears to have been written by Conditt for a class when he was 18 reads. “The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.”

Update:

Conservatives have followed the revelation that the Texas serial bomber is a white guy with a flood of misinformation about him being a “liberal” and “antifa.” However, some old blog posts from Mark Anthony Conditt reveal that he was the usual right-wing jackass.

My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don’t think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended,” a blog post that appears to have been written by Conditt for a class when he was 18 reads. “The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.”
Not really. He is admitting to not being politically minded and to not even knowing enough about politics or conservatism to be able to debate or defend conservative issues.
Try again!

Most mass shootings seem to have little to do with ideology and more to do with a very disturbed individual. Including those who are Muslim.

#375: Hold up, Einstein, Asia has overtaken America in electronics, and to thwart Chinese inventions such as gunpowder used in schools is not against Nature. We'll keep the right to invent, because inventions are part of Nature itself.

Update:

Not really. He is admitting to not being politically minded and to not even knowing enough about politics or conservatism to be able to debate or defend conservative issues.
Try again!

You really needed to read the whole post to understand. Yes, he said he was a conservative but didn't understand enough about politics to defend his stance as a conservative as well as he thought it should be. That is why he was taking the politics class.

Try again.

Forum List

Back