Austerity making economy worse

Austeriy will be what we have witnessed in the EU...Great Britain, Greece, Spain, Italy...

When the moochers take to the streets to challange thier ill-gotten taxpayer funded goods taken from them forcing them to look for a JOB.

I'll be throwing eggs and paint bombs at them when they do.

Austeriy will be what we have witnessed in the EU...Great Britain, Greece, Spain, Italy...

When the moochers take to the streets to challange thier ill-gotten taxpayer funded goods taken from them forcing them to look for a JOB.

I will be asking them what took them so long to join the REAL WORLD.

No compromise paralysis, fear mongering, and blocking jobs bills is the current Pub atrocity.
The ONLY fear mongering is from the left that wants everyone subserviant to Gubmint for thier subsistence...WELFARE immasculates the common man...

NO ONE in thier right mind wants to live off of the sweat of another unless they are just lazy.

Actually, that was college students whose tuition went up A LOT (UK), and people who were sick of their rich bankers and their greedy rich (and ours, AND PUBS) ruining their economies. Here we have a Pub brainwashing media to get the drones to blame the Kenyan Muslim Marxist and other drivel. You are sorely misled and going to Hell...ty

Last edited:

Actually, that was college students whose tuition went up A LOT (UK), and people who were sick of their rich bankers and the greedy rich (and ours, AND PUBS) ruining their economies. Here we have a Pub brainwashing media to get the drones to blame the Kenyan Muslim Marxist and other drivel. You are sorely misled and going to Hell...ty
YOU need to look at the list of the richest Congresscritters...the majority are fucking DEMOCRATS.

7 out of the top 10 Richest Members of Congress are.....Democrats.

*FAIL*

No compromise paralysis, fear mongering, and blocking jobs bills is the current Pub atrocity.
The ONLY fear mongering is from the left that wants everyone subserviant to Gubmint for thier subsistence...WELFARE immasculates the common man...

NO ONE in thier right mind wants to live off of the sweat of another unless they are just lazy.

Pubs fear mongering LIES about health reform, the kenyan muslim marxist, F+F, the debt, etc etc brainwashed half the country. WHAT Dem fear mongering LOL?

Welfare is a hell of a lot better than starvation and homelessness, and EVERYONE would rather have a good job. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison. AND a depression? And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?

Pubs fear mongering LIES about health reform, the kenyan muslim marxist, F+F, the debt, etc etc brainwashed half the country. WHAT Dem fear mongering LOL?

Welfare is a hell of a lot better than starvation and homelessness, and EVERYONE would rather have a good job. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison. AND a depression? And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?
You address ZERO of what I did. You are ruled by emotion rather than engaging greymatter and logic.

*DISMISSED*

"YOU need to look at the list of the richest Congresscritters...the majority are fucking DEMOCRATS."

I said GREEDY rich. You know, the screw the workers, polluting rich. Snap out of it....Pub Dupes!!

Last edited:
Al Gore is rich, right?
A Dem/Lib/Lefty whatever, right?

Ain't he the one who flies his private jets all over the world to sell carbon credits and leaves his house....oh, pffftt... read the links.

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- A $30,000 Utility Bill - ABC News

snopes.com: Al Gore's Energy Use

Al Gore, the world's first carbon billionaire? - DailyFinance

Jonathan A. Schein: Al Gore Doubles His Carbon Footprint
He's an Elitist as the ones in the District of Criminals.

Do as I say NOT as *I* do.

The AGW minions adore him...

Dittohead idiocy, irrelevant character assassination. You're ignorant tools of the greedy rich who've ruined the non rich over 30 years, AND a depression and the 2 stupidest wars ever...DUH.

Forum List

Back