Auschwitz Not That Bad-They Got Free Showers

You would think with all the insults of posters intelligence by trtailer park republicans they would be smart enough to grasp the concept of my point. But I will spell it out for the posters wearing oil colored glasses. My point was that recent posts on here have been making an aurgement that the genocide of Palestinians is okay because they(for example) have running water for showers is like saying Auschwitz( a horrible event) was not that bad because they got free showers.

I'm sorry if my posts are too cryptic for my brainwashed Fox "News" friends on here.

You would think with all the insults of posters intelligence by trtailer park republicans they would be smart enough to grasp the concept of my point. But I will spell it out for the posters wearing oil colored glasses. My point was that recent posts on here have been making an aurgement that the genocide of Palestinians is okay because they(for example) have running water for showers is like saying Auschwitz( a horrible event) was not that bad because they got free showers.

I'm sorry if my posts are too cryptic for my brainwashed Fox "News" friends on here.
You revealed the depth of your antisemitism and now you cry about being called one.

I bet few care.

YOU are the one calling it genocide. In what posts are Israel supporters calling for the EXTERMINATION of palestinians?

The posts they made are trying to show that what Hamas calls a "siege" is not really much of one, considering the standard of living seen in Gaza.

If you are trying to call the current situation in gaza "genocide", then honestly, the Israelis are really really crappy at it.

Your argument is logically false, as you start with the assumption that what is going on is genocide, without proving that it is.

Whose calling for the genocide of Palestinians, Mohammed?

You have friends on here? I think you may be living under a misconception.

Whats happening in Palestine is NOT a genocide, the Palestinian population in the territories is actually growing not declining.

Who is always breaking each and every treaty made, the Palestinians.
They have never admitted that they lost both wars in 1948 and 1967.
Palestinians always are the ones who launch bombs at Israel right after each and every treaty is made.
All throughout history they have been warmongers from the time of Canaan till now.
Until they recognize the right of Jews to exist there will never be peace.

Who is always breaking each and every treaty made, the Palestinians.
Palestinians always are the ones who launch bombs at Israel right after each and every treaty is made.
All throughout history they have been warmongers from the time of Canaan till now.
Until they recognize the right of Jews to exist there will never be peace.

I agree with the sentiment but go further.

I do not think there has been a Palestinian people for that long.

Sure folks have lived there, but folks have lived in St Louis for 10k years also.

We would laugh if the mayor stood up and demanded the country of st louis be recognized.

Especially after said mayor decided to invade Illinois and have the Illinoisians occupu his territory.

On 14 May 1948, the Jewish Agency declared the independence of the state of Israel. The neighboring Arab state intervened to prevent the partition and support the Palestinian Arab population. While Transjordan took control of territory designated for the future Arab State, Syrian, Iraqi and Egyptian expeditionary forces attacked Israel without success. The most intensive battles were waged between the Jordanian and Israeli forces over the control of Jerusalem.

On June 11 1948, a truce was accepted by all parties.
Then Palestine broke that treaty, later on.
Israel has never invaded, there was a UN treaty.
You talk like only Palestinians lived there only, there were Jews living there at the same time also.
Jews and Palestinians have always lived in that land.
Between 1882 and 1948, a series of Jewish migrations to what is the modern nation of Israel, known as Aliyahs commenced. These migrations preceded the Zionist period.
Both claim Abraham as their father but they won't recognize that they are related.

Originally posted by peach174

The total dehumanisation of the palestinian people shines through this statement.

While black americans, black south Africans and hispanic americans are compensated for the discrimination they suffered under the racist states that governed America and South Africa, Palestinians, like good subhumans, are expected to "admit defeat", to surrender to their master's will and to renounce to their right to live in the western part of their homeland.

Last edited:
José;3826590 said:

The total dehumanisation of the palestinian people shines through this statement.

While black americans, black south Africans and hispanic americans are compensated for the discrimination they suffered under the racist states that governed America and South Africa, Palestinians, like good subhumans, are expected to "admit defeat", to surrender to their master's will and to renounce to their right to live in the western part of the their homeland.

The two issues are not related, even the issues with the different races (at least in NORTH America) are different. Black Americans were forcefully brought here and worked for generations. Once freed they were again screwed over by the courts and local laws which were basically unconsitutional. The work today is to right some of those LEGAL wrongs.

In the ME, you had a partition plan no one liked, but the arabs liked less. They tried to eliminate the jewish settlers, and they lost. Those arabs that agreed to play nice became full israeli citizens. Those that fled or didnt play nice became the palestinians of today.

Very different issues.

José;3826590 said:

While black americans, black south Africans and hispanic americans are compensated for the discrimination they suffered under the racist states that governed America and South Africa, Palestinians, like good subhumans, are expected to "admit defeat", to surrender to their master's will and to renounce to their right to live in the western part of their homeland.

Well, lets be glad that the South admitted that they lost the war, or else blacks would still be slaves to the plantations.
The South admitted defeat and the nation was able to heal and come together again.

This is why their is no reconciliation because the Palestinians won't accept defeat.
What master? They will run their own country,if they do it, not Israel.
They don't want peace.

Forum List

Back