Auschwitz Not That Bad-They Got Free Showers

I'd say it has more to do with islam in general than any specific titles or sub groups of the islamo cult. Israel does not want islamic ideology spreading in their country. The Palestinians in all reality are the philistines of old... meaning their actually descendants of iraqi origin. If I were you I would not worry about the 'palies'. Islam in general has worn it's welcome out globally. If that's not bad enough for the palies the rest of islamo land does not want them either.
I'd say just round up the palies & drop em off in Libya. They could then do what they do best... just nomad around the sand dunes & beg for handouts.

Is this the aurgument Zionist sheep are trying to make on here on why gonocide of the Palestinian people is okay?

Is this the aurgument Zionist sheep are trying to make on here on why gonocide of the Palestinian people is okay?

Genocide is the systematic killing and physical elimination of a people. There are now more people who call themselves Palestinian that at any other time.

there is no such thing as a palestinian. they are jordanian. and even jordan doesn't want them.

why don't we get threads every day about syrian refugee camps?

That's not true, they are the same people that have been living there when it was under English Emprire, Ottoman Emprire, Roman Emprie and were part of the Canaanite society.

I'd say it has more to do with islam in general than any specific titles or sub groups of the islamo cult. Israel does not want islamic ideology spreading in their country. The Palestinians in all reality are the philistines of old... meaning their actually descendants of iraqi origin. If I were you I would not worry about the 'palies'. Islam in general has worn it's welcome out globally. If that's not bad enough for the palies the rest of islamo land does not want them either.
I'd say just round up the palies & drop em off in Libya. They could then do what they do best... just nomad around the sand dunes & beg for handouts.

I got a better Idea. why don't we give Mexico to Isreal..they are very good at building walls and our politicians won't have to go so far to kiss their ass.

ewwwww
no one knows the real numburs because Israel censors data. but it's not about numbers it's about destruction of a people and taking of their land. How many Native Americans did we kill?
So you have NO answer you Lying @sshole.

Why? because the number doesn't approach and is NOT "Genocide".
Most Palestinians killed (a Few thousand) were during Killed by the Intifada/WAR THEY STARTED.

NONE of Israel's own 20% population of 'Palestinians' has been killed.
So How is it "Genocide/"Auschwitz".

No, what we have is a Political conflict between a sub-group of Arabs, in fact currently a sub-group of Palestinians who are at war with Israel.

And you and your OP are Lunatical and Offensive Dog ****.
-
-

lol offensive dog****? you can say shit on here. Yes there is a group of Arabs at war with Israel to stop the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Compare those old 2000 numbers to more recent numbers and you'll find since the wall was built the numbers have dropped like a rock... No suicide bombers getting in, no need for Israel to retaliate, saves Arab and Jewish lives :cool:

ewwwww

lol offensive dog****? you can say shit on here. Yes there is a group of Arabs at war with Israel to stop the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,463 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine
So in this WAR/INTIFADA PALESTINIANS STARTED, Not Genocide, even Your Biased website comes up with 6400 Palestinians and 1400 Israelis killed.
And Note the Dishonest empty Euphemism in your link "since 2000" which doesn't mention the CAUSE of these deaths, The Arab-started WAR.
THAT'S why I asked you and "how many before 2000/the Intifada".

And since you allege "Genocide"/Auschwitz", how many Israeli ('captive') "Palestinians" have been killed in those 10 years?
What about the Millions of Jordanian Palestinians? Rounded up like Europe's Jews?

Again what we have is a Political Conflict Started by Arabs to begin with and "since 2000" meaning the WAR/INTIFADA they started (LOFL!), the have Naturally and Happily/Cynically/Intentionally Sacrificed more then the better armed Israelis.

Again you and your posts are Offensive and Lunatical Dog shit.
-
-

-

First of Arbs didn't "Start then War" and how does that give them the Isrtaelis the right to kill innocent Palestinians to keep stolen land? and if you were paying attention i said genocide isn't all about number of deaths.
"since 2000", YOUR citation, Means "since the Intifada".

Intifada by Definition is an ARAB uprising and was indeed started and carried on by Yasser Arafag.

Without the numbers from that Arab-Started War you have even Less than the NOTHING you have now.

Nor did you answer the rest of my post about other Untouched Palestinians because there is No genocide just a Political conflict with a subgroup of them.
-
-

Last edited:

Genocide is the systematic killing and physical elimination of a people. There are now more people who call themselves Palestinian that at any other time.

there is no such thing as a palestinian. they are jordanian. and even jordan doesn't want them.

why don't we get threads every day about syrian refugee camps?

They are not cute enough.

How did I depict them?
[we have taken their land, killed off their culture and given then a few spots in the desert. ]

The Native Americans still speak their native tongue, have large gatherings celebrating their culture, and are a very, very proud people.
They are up and down the east coast, south east, mid-west, and yes, even the south west.
I've got many, many pictures of gatherings I've personally attended, and have always had a great time.
I would suggest you do the same, as it seems that you've allowed prejudicial leftwing dogma cloud reason.

I din't say they were not proud peoiple, I said we ruduced them to giving shows on a few sparce spots of land that used to be their land. but this thread isn't about the genocide of Native Americans it is about the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Then why bring up Auschwitz? More than just Jews were killed in concentration camps, anybody could and did die there, no matter where you were from.

Is this the aurgument Zionist sheep are trying to make on here on why genocide of the Palestinian people is okay?

What are you talking about Truth? I am not familiar with the hunting down and systematic extermination of the Palestinians. Has to be since 1922 or whenever the British created the identity Palestinian.....

Is this the aurgument Zionist sheep are trying to make on here on why genocide of the Palestinian people is okay?

What are you talking about Truth? I am not familiar with the hunting down and systematic extermination of the Palestinians. Has to be since 1922 or whenever the British created the identity Palestinian.....

British didn't create Palestinian identity, Palestinians had been there since the Canaanite times. And what is going on is the syhstematic dustruction of Palestine much like what we did to the Native Americans.

British didn't create Palestinian identity, Palestinians had been there since the Canaanite times. And what is going on is the syhstematic dustruction of Palestine much like what we did to the Native Americans.

Wait, PF Tinmore told me the first Palestinian newspaper was the 1910s or something like that.

I thought the area belonged to the Ottomen Turks before WWI.

Is this some trick like St Louisians have had an identity since before Christ since humans have lived in St Louis that long?

There are more Native Americans today than there were when whites first came to Amnerica but we have taken their land, killed off their culture and given then a few spots in the desert.
And it still wasn't "gonicide"

Fucking idiotic piece of shit

There are more Native Americans today than there were when whites first came to Amnerica but we have taken their land, killed off their culture and given then a few spots in the desert.

Bad example with Palestinians. The identity was created in 1922 or so.

The natives in america were slaughtered no question about it.

Problem is Israel predates the Palestinians. Of course the Eastern Roman Empire has claims on the land in between as do the Crusaders. What a mess.

So, Palestinians seem more likely to harbor terrorists and cost America more money and they loose our support.

Still dont want them killed. Perhaps moved into Jordan or the United States.

1121209-izzz.gif

And if all you got is to insult me for a typo you should get it right it was "gonocide".

What a pathetic, sick-minded individual you are! Ignorant too. Perhaps you should look up the meaning of genocide because it's clear you have no idea of what it means. What people like you conveniently forget is who wants Israel wiped off the map. Who attacked Israel in the first place? Who continues to utilise terrorist activities against Israel?

Don't even bother answering. You'll simply state your ignorant and ill-founded crap.

Forum List

Back