Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Fact: "Polish president Lech Walesa has decided that the new, revised number of dead to be inscribed on the Birkenau monument will be 1,500,000. (For years the monument proclaimed 4,000,000 Auschwitz deaths.)"

The holocaust myth claims there were 6 million killed.

The Auschwitz numbers have been officially down graded from 4 million to a revised 1.5 million.

That's a 2.5 million difference.

Yet the defenders of the so called Holocaust still claim the sacred 6 million number.

This should make anyone wonder what other aspects of the holohoax they are lying about?

Guess that's why some countries make laws that the "official holocaust story" can't be doubted or critically debated.

What are they really trying to hide??? :evil:

The prior number was 4 million, but it was total victims, not Jews -- and it was never accepted by Western historians.

More and more people are becomming aware that the so called holocaust isn't exactly a done deal.

For years the official story was set in stone.

Now people are starting to ask questions and finding inconsistencies that border on outright fraud.

I do not know about the ovens and the gas chambers at Auschwitz. But I have visited Dachau twice and know a guy who was there 3 days after the liberation of the camp. Those ovens were real.

What is the ITS Bad Arolsen Holocaust Archive?

The ITS Holocaust Archive in Bad Arolsen, Germany contains the fullest records of Nazi persecutions in existence.

The archives contain 50 million pages, housed in thousands of filing cabinets in 6 buildings. Overall, there are 16 miles of shelves holding information about the victims of the Nazis.

The documents - scraps of paper, transport lists, registration books, labor documents, medical records, and finally death registers – record the arrest, transportation and extermination of the victims. In some case, even the amount and size of the lice found on the prisoners’ heads were recorded.

This archive contains the famous Schindler’s List, with the names of 1,000 prisoners saved by factory owner Oskar Schindler who told the Nazis he needed the prisoners to work in his factory.

Records of Anne Frank’s journey from Amsterdam to Bergen-Belsen, where she died at the age of 15, can also be found among the millions of documents in this archive.

The Germans are very very good record keepers, I guess it's in their blood.

For more:
Holocaust Records Archive - International Tracing Service ITS Bad Arolsen Germany - 16 Miles of Nazi Files

More and more people are becomming aware that the so called holocaust isn't exactly a done deal.

For years the official story was set in stone.

Now people are starting to ask questions and finding inconsistencies that border on outright fraud.

This is a lie, the Holocaust Deniers are unproductive and delusional -- proof of this is that the OP is an article from 20 years ago

and disbelieve your evil denial spurred on by your hatred of Jews.

First of all, I do not hate the Jews. They are a wonderful and creative people.

Why do you label someone who just doubts certain aspects of the so called holocaust and asks for open debate on the subject as being evil?

I label this type of insistence as evil because the eyewitness evidence as well as photographic evidence exists. Holocaust denial is simply a method that evil people use to attempt to cause it to happen again.

I thought about it for awhile and believe I have figured sunniman out.

Here is my belief:

Sunniman is not muslim at all, nor is he mideastern. My theory is that he is likely a marine, active or retired, that was in the mideast long enough to know just enough about the religion and the culture to pass himself off as a muslim. It is likely he is a big white guy from one of our southern states. While I was living in the carolinas, I witnessed white seperatists posing as 'advocates' of the 'poor black' people while in reality they were working to foster racial tensions between blacks and whites.
That's what sunniman really is. He poses as a muslim but in reality he wishes to destroy islam. It is likely he is a big white 'christian' bubba from one of our southern states. He comes on message boards such as this one, as well as several others, simply to foster hate towards muslims. The true intent of sunniman is to foster enough hate to actually allow another holocaust to occur, this time towards the muslims of the world.
I expect he will deny it, but in time I will be proven to be correct.
Now that we know what he is up to, we can all react accordingly.

I thought about it for awhile and believe I have figured sunniman out.

Here is my belief:

Sunniman is not muslim at all, nor is he mideastern. My theory is that he is likely a marine, active or retired, that was in the mideast long enough to know just enough about the religion and the culture to pass himself off as a muslim. It is likely he is a big white guy from one of our southern states. While I was living in the carolinas, I witnessed white seperatists posing as 'advocates' of the 'poor black' people while in reality they were working to foster racial tensions between blacks and whites.
That's what sunniman really is. He poses as a muslim but in reality he wishes to destroy islam. It is likely he is a big white 'christian' bubba from one of our southern states. He comes on message boards such as this one, as well as several others, simply to foster hate towards muslims. The true intent of sunniman is to foster enough hate to actually allow another holocaust to occur, this time towards the muslims of the world.
I expect he will deny it, but in time I will be proven to be correct.
Now that we know what he is up to, we can all react accordingly.

Dang slackjawed, it didn't take you very long to figure me and expose my agenda.

You should hire out as one of those profiler guys that solves cases by psychological deduction.

I am actually a white guy named Bubba from Alabama. Who is right wing rebublican, christian fundamentalist. and member of the Aryan Nation. I hate blacks, jews, and especially muslims. :cool:

With great erudition and skill we have been taught how to differ between a bake oven and a crematory oven. To help us in this task we have been presented a dear lady at the bake oven with three delicious loaves giving us the reminder of Jesus Christ that man shall not live by bread alone. Many of us, now want to know where exactly that oven is found which is acclaimed by the skilled enlightener of our frail minds. The text says, Auschwitz, but where in Auschwitz is this oven located? Does anyone know?

lol blue eyes....never occurred to me to ask....somewhere the irish are making like whirling deverish in their graves ....now if you were a sufi....i might have been more receiptive...

With great erudition and skill we have been taught how to differ between a bake oven and a crematory oven. To help us in this task we have been presented a dear lady at the bake oven with three delicious loaves giving us the reminder of Jesus Christ that man shall not live by bread alone. Many of us, now want to know where exactly that oven is found which is acclaimed by the skilled enlightener of our frail minds. The text says, Auschwitz, but where in Auschwitz is this oven located? Does anyone know?

Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State . Maps & Plans | PBS

It seems impossible to locate the oven alleged to be at Auschwitz. A bake oven is shown with a woman handling loaves of bread and an oven which one can't make out what it is used for. If this oven can't be found at Auschwitz it evidently is used as Doctrine and as such as a fraud. If this is so, and the oven can't be found at Auschwitz, the question must be asked: What other gimmicks are used by some people to prove the Commercial Holocaust Cult, and for what reason is it that they go to such length as using fake objects to prove their point?

In the story about the Emperor's New Clothes everyone knew, yet everyone was wrong. The Emperor was indeed walking in the nude in spite of all people praising him for his fine clothes. And this it seems how it is with the Commercial Holocaust Cult where its adepts seem to bring out one ''proof'' of Relics after another with the use of slight of hand. ''Everyone knows,'' that is exactly the issue between fact and fiction. If this oven exist at Auschwitz, where is it located? All that is needed is to tell us where it is located there and the problem is solved. We don't want to be made yet another sucker. The task is easy, so let's have it to show it is not a fraud.

Last edited:
In a dramatic and unprecedented videotaped interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

What Piper said - in effect and on camera - was that the explosive 1988 Leuchter Report was correct: no homicidal gassings took place in the buildings designated as 'homicidal gas chambers' at Auschwitz.

With this admission by none other than the respected head of the Auschwitz State Museum, one of the most sacred 'facts' of history has been destroyed. This 'gas chamber' is the major historical 'fact' on which much of the foreign and domestic policies of all Western nations since WWII are based.

It is the basis for the $100+ billion in foreign aid the United States has poured into the state of Israel since its inception in 1948 - amounting to $16,500 for every man, woman and child in the Jewish state and billions more paid by Germany in 'reparations' - not to mention the constructing of Israel's national telephone, electrical and rail systems...all gifts of the German people. It is the basis for the $10 billion 'loan' (read 'gift') made to Israel for housing its immigrants in the occupied territories...while Americans sleep on the streets and businesses are bankrupted by the thousands. (Note - As of 2004, not a single 'loan' of US tax money made to the state of Israel by Washington has ever been paid back. -ed)

Germany is paying 'reparations' - the the United States is making major contributions - to atone for the 'gassings at Auschwitz' and elsewhere. If the 'homicidal gas chambers' were postwar creations of the Soviets, in which no one was gassed regardless of race, creed, color or country of national origin, then these 'reparations' were unnecessary, and were based on fraud.

The videotape on which Dr. Piper makes his revelations was made in mid-1992 by a young Jewish investigator, David Cole and follows 12 years of intensive investigation by dozens of historians, journalists and scientists who have tried to get to the bottom of what really happened at Auschwitz.

Like most Americans, since his youth, Cole had been instructed in the 'irrefutable fact' that mass homicidal gassings had taken place at Auschwitz. The number of those executed - also declared irrefutable - was 4.1 million.

Then came the Leuchter Report in 1988 which was followed with an official 're-evaluation' of the total deaths at Auschwitz (down to 1.1 million). As a budding historian - and a Jew - Cole was intrigued.

Previous to 1992, anyone who publicly doubted or questioned the official 4.1 millon 'gassing' deaths at Auschwitz was labeled an anti-semite, neo-nazi skinhead at the very least. Quietly, because of revisionist findings, the official figure was lowered to 1.1 million. No mention was made of the missing 3 million.

The Cole videotape interview proves that the people who run the Auschwitz State Museum had made a practice of fabricating 'proofs' of homicidal gassings. Keep in mind that over the years millions of tourists have been told that 'Krema 1' is in its original state, while officials knew that 'original state' is a replica.

The political, religious, fiancial and historical ramifications of this proof of no homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz cannot be measured. Coupled with the Leuchter Report, the Cole interview with Dr. Piper on videotape proves that what Western governments have taught about the Auschwitz gas chamber since WWII is a lie. It proves that what televangelists such as Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have been telling their flocks is simply not true.

No one, regardless of race, creed, color or country of national origin was gassed to death in any building so designated at Auschwitz. And without 'homicidal gas chambers' at Auschwitz, where is the reasoning for the special treatment of the state of Israel?

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

God damn, you are fucking dumb Sunni. I do enjoy making fun of muslim retards though (aka islamotards), so stick around. :lol:

Last edited:
In the story about the Emperor's New Clothes everyone knew, yet everyone was wrong. The Emperor was indeed walking in the nude in spite of all people praising him for his fine clothes. And this it seems how it is with the Commercial Holocaust Cult where its adepts seem to bring out one ''proof'' of Relics after another with the use of slight of hand. ''Everyone knows,'' that is exactly the issue between fact and fiction. If this oven exist at Auschwitz, where is it located? All that is needed is to tell us where it is located there and the problem is solved. We don't want to be made yet another sucker. The task is easy, so let's have it to show it is not a fraud.
Bush at Auschwitz
$BushAtAuschwitz.jpg

Ovens, Gas chamber to the right.
$Auschwitz27.jpg

Ovens again.
$OvenFromDoor.jpg

Krema II to V were destroyed by the Nazi's before their retreat

photos here

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/auschwitzscrapbook/index.html

Krema III air photo

Krema3.jpg

Krema III again

ausKremat_III.jpg

Krema IV

Krema4_Auschwitz-mega.gif

Any questions?

Last edited:

Forum List