Auschwitz - a prison camp or a death camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys even care what Sunni thinks? Hes a muslim for christ sake, and muslims are stupid, uneducated people.

...but dont take my word for it, use Sunni as an example. That dumbass thinks the holocaust was a hoax! I love watching him get confused over simple concepts. It humors me.

Why do you guys even care what Sunni thinks? Hes a muslim for christ sake, and muslims are stupid, uneducated people.
Really, so none of my degrees count???

Muslims are stupid, uneducated people???

I guess you haven't been to the doctor or needed IT work done lately :lol:

Last edited:
Really, so none of my degrees count???

Muslims are stupid, uneducated people???

I guess you haven't been to the doctor or needed IT work done lately :lol:

Im sorry, but anyone who isnt aware that the holocaust took place could hardly be considered educated.

Death camp/prison camp? Hitler made it criminal to be a Jew. He enslaved the Jews in camps, starved them, experimented on them, tortured them and mass exterminated them.

The Holocaust is well documented.

sunni boy knows all of that. He does this to troll, because he knows it gets a rise out of everyone. He lives for this. We post facts, truths,
Please let me know when you post any truths or facts that support the Holohoax!!! :eusa_angel:

Death camp/prison camp? Hitler made it criminal to be a Jew. He enslaved the Jews in camps, starved them, experimented on them, tortured them and mass exterminated them.

The Holocaust is well documented.

sunni boy knows all of that. He does this to troll, because he knows it gets a rise out of everyone. He lives for this. We post facts, truths,
Please let me know when you post any truths or facts that support the Holohoax!!! :eusa_angel:

what was the purpose of these spas.....

God I'm tired of this raghead.

Raghead ???

Sounds like someone needs to be re-introduced to the Rules and Guidelines of this forum.

Yes, and that person is YOU! While i think racial slurs and racists in general are lame, theres nothing in the rules that says they cant act that way. Here are the language rules...

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

If someone really gets to you and you feel the need to vent, please do so within the confines of the Taunting Arena. If you don’t have thick skin and the ability to take abuse, it is better to walk away from a possible confontation and come back with constructive arguments.

Please note that direct or implied threats of violence towards another member and/or threats of any action meant to disrupt a member's normal life will be dealt with severely (minimum 10 day ban).

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to constructively express these on USmessageboard.com with equal respect and consideration.

Last edited:

Raghead ???

Sounds like someone needs to be re-introduced to the Rules and Guidelines of this forum.

Yes, and that person is YOU. while i think racial slurs and racists are lame, theres nothing in the rules that says they cant act that way. Here are the language rules...

Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

If someone really gets to you and you feel the need to vent, please do so within the confines of the Taunting Arena. If you don’t have thick skin and the ability to take abuse, it is better to walk away from a possible confontation and come back with constructive arguments.

Please note that direct or implied threats of violence towards another member and/or threats of any action meant to disrupt a member's normal life will be dealt with severely (minimum 10 day ban).

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to constructively express these on USmessageboard.com with equal respect and consideration.

I deleted the post.

Raghead ???

Yes, and that person is YOU! While i think racial slurs and racists in general are lame, theres nothing in the rules that says they cant act that way. Here are the language rules...

Language Guidelines:

YOU need to read the first sentence again.
Now, what part of "loosely tolerated" and "moderator`s discretion" do you not understand?

Raghead ???

Language Guidelines:

Now, what part of "loosely tolerated" and "moderator`s discretion" do you not understand?

the n word has been used on here. so give it up. The only reason you're pushing this is because Sunni Man is an antisemite and you support his views.

the n word has been used on here. so give it up. The only reason you're pushing this is because Sunni Man is an antisemite and you support his views.

If you want to pursue it further then we can let Gunny resolve it.
It`s up to you.

It`s up to you.

no. it's fine. i deleted the post, anyway.

It`s up to you.
nothing in his post violated the rules as i see it

I believe it was a work camp that some people because of over work or disease happen to die.

Dear Sunni Man:
Peter Loth is an actual camp survivor
who witnessed and experienced the abuses
Welcome to Forerunnerministries.org

If you would like to interview him personally to ask him yourself
he is busy touring with his outreach for forgiveness and healing
to people of all faiths (he had to reconcile with Christianity as a Jew
so if he can do so so can Muslims and others who are included under Scripture)

But he has replied to emails, if you would like to contact him yourself.
He is a very kind, humble and forgiving man because of what he has had to forgive.
So he teaches that anyone can forgive anything, next to how hard he had to fight
when he did not want to forgive.

God bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back