Aus women becoming single mothers, can't fine perfect men

The article says they are holding out for the perfect mate. Are they themselves perfect? Does perfect exist?

The article says they are holding out for the perfect mate. Are they themselves perfect? Does perfect exist?

He better be making $60,000 a year or more or they will be sitting on the floor in their apartment.

It isn't perfect. They aren't looking for perfect. That's an excuse. The reality is, they can't be bothered with putting up with the needs of another person. They aren't looking for a man, but an android that can be shut off and put in the closet when necessary.

It isn't perfect. They aren't looking for perfect. That's an excuse. The reality is, they can't be bothered with putting up with the needs of another person. They aren't looking for a man, but an android that can be shut off and put in the closet when necessary.

^^^this.
can you imagine the male and child hater Noomi to be a wife or a mother?

All of the successful happy couples that I have ever known have, as a basis of their marriage, putting up with one another. His feet stink, she leaves hairs in the sink. He wants to watch football instead of mowing the lawn, she sneaks money out of the food budget to get her hair done. It isn't only women who refuse to put up with someone else. Men do it too. It's just that different excuses are made for them. They are committment phobic or confirmed batchelors.

When I was younger I was convinced that everyone was neurotic to some degree. The way to relationship happiness was to find someone with a complimentary neurosis.

There is no such thing as a perfect person. Couples make it by being tolerant and loving. Or in the case of my grandparents, their love outweighed their hate.

More Victorian women choosing to be single mothers | theage.com.au

Yeah I'm sure these women are perfect themselves , right?

Loving someone is not to find a perfect person, but to find an imperfect person who is perfect for you. –Asian proverb

More and more the perfect person is one that exists solely to administer to our needs and desires and has none of their own.

I have known that kind of person and found him....smothering....:eusa_hand:

If the tide of single parent families does not turn back, society will fully break down at some point. It's an abuse to a child to willingly have it raised without a father in the home.

The only perfect person who's ever walked on earth was the man with the holes in his hands and feet.

The average marriage only lasts 12 years...then the misery usually begins.
Property settlements, fights over custody of children, child support payments, access visits ... total horror.
Why would any man go there? is one question.

At Christmas time men ring the radio station in tears as they can't see their kids ... as their ex wives have deliberately moved to the other end of the country, have taken the kids on holidays deliberately, say the kids are sick and can't have visitors, or are charging $100 the man can't afford to come to the door and allow an access visit...etc etc etc.

Honesty, who on earth would bother with it all?

Last edited:
Loving someone is not to find a perfect person, but to find an imperfect person who is perfect for you. –Asian proverb

More and more the perfect person is one that exists solely to administer to our needs and desires and has none of their own.

Not if you could shut them off and put them in the closet when you wanted to. It doesn't work if they become your mother.

If the tide of single parent families does not turn back, society will fully break down at some point. It's an abuse to a child to willingly have it raised without a father in the home.

Or a mother for that matter.

Not if you could shut them off and put them in the closet when you wanted to. It doesn't work if they become your mother.

It's even worse when they want you to become their mother....:eusa_hand: He was eerie but very kind and sweet.

^^^this.
can you imagine the male and child hater Noomi to be a wife or a mother?

Fuck you, arsewipe.

Forum List

Back