Auntie Obama, Whithouse bed and breakfast, Tax payers foot the bill?

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
Isn't this just wonderful how we are required to take care of this lady?

How much did Obama make last year? Isn't his mother-in-law also on the dole?

Oh yes, she just got back from a vacation paid for by the tax payers.

The arrogance of Obama. The stupidity of all the rest of us.

Marian Robinson, Michelle Obama’s mother, performs Satanic “Afro-Hispanic” witchcraft rituals, in the White House. Barack Obama is piping mad, because how would this affect his IMAGE? Poorly! This story and all of its quotes are true. Jane Mayer of the New Yorker is one helluva reporter and would never make up something this incendiary. Oh… what is that, Intern Riley?… It’s from Townhall, not Jane Mayer of the New Yorker?… THEN IT’S EVEN TRUER.

The Obama White House is abuzz with talk of witchcraft by first grandmother, 72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House residence. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president is furious at his mother-in-law after learning that she was practicing Santeria, an African spirit cult, in the White House.

[...]

This is how it happened. Marian Robinson became increasingly frustrated as her husband, Fraser Robinson, was hobbled by multiple sclerosis in the late 1980s. The family pastor prayed with her and counseled her, but “she turned to Santeria in a desperate hope,” Michelle’s friend said. “Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991.”

Read the rest of the article here:
http://wonkette.com/410601/is-barack-obamas-mother-in-law-a-black-witch

Last edited:
And I take it you don't like black and hispanic people..right?

Because as your own article points out..this is nothing new.

the only thing I got out of your response SALLOW was you have a cool picture

Forum List

Back