August jobs report is in, and it's disappointing

They said that only 130,000 jobs were added and 25,000 of them were government jobs.

Can’t wait to see how Donald Trump spins that.
And the previous 2 months were revised DOWN by a total of 20,000 jobs.
They always revise down.......
The first stat is always a prediction.....and then they always revise down.....
So you admit Tramp's phony 130,000 is actually thousands less.
Thank you.
Again....this is the mark of a compulsive-liar.
You make up everything you hear and shape it to whatever the fuck you want it to mean.
130,000 is the revised number, you stupid fuck.

You do not know what you are talking about. Your arrogance is some kinda shit, though.

130,000 jobs created is less than expected.
Jobs boosted by census hiring.
Trade war affecting jobs.
Hiring likely slowed in August as the US-China trade war raged | Markets Insider
Oh, so we've created 130,000 more jobs and this I'd supposedly BAD NEWS???

Yeah bad news, 34,000 (23%) of those jobs were government jobs (that number should be going DOWN not up).

Beyond that the overall report is fairly neutral.
You guys sure seem to know a lot. Makes ya wonder.

They said that only 130,000 jobs were added and 25,000 of them were government jobs.

Thank you.
You make up everything you hear and shape it to whatever the fuck you want it to mean.
No it isn't you pathological liar, the revised August number will not come out until next month Sept with a final revision the following month Oct.
Where do YOU of all people get off calling anyone "STUPID?"

From the August BLS report:
"The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for June was revised down by 15,000 from +193,000 to +178,000, and the change for July was revised down by 5,000 from +164,000 to +159,000. With these revisions, employment gains in June and July combined were 20,000 less than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates"

Correct. You would be criticizing Obama based on the fact that he didn't get 200,000 or that the number was below expectations.
I know I would have because we were no where near full employment with full time jobs.

So what happened to this 75,000 to 100,000 jobs just to keep up with population growth? 130K less the 25K census temporary jobs less the 15K deducted from the two previous months.... And you defend this? ASfter borrowing 1.5 trillion, you should expect more.
I think you need to try to keep up birth rates have been falling in all first world countries. How many jobs are going unfilled? If too many jobs are being unfilled then why would a company create more?

You claim borrowed 1.5 trillion. So subtract Medicare, social security which was raped. Subtract welfare, snap, ACA and all the other handouts. Now how much is that 1.5 trillion down to?

Wow, you can get dumber.

But hey, you want to pay for these tax cuts to wealthy people and well off corporations by ending Medicare & Social Security. Leave people homeless on the streets.

Social Security was not raped you fucking moron. A law passed in 1983 said surpluses were to be loaned to the federal government.
Damn deal rave you really are stupid. You keep parroting dumb left crap. Most people got a tax cut. Not anyone's fault but yours if you did not. But then again what can you expect.

I see you have a reading problem too. I never stated that I wanted to do anything with them. But the funny thing is left idiots want to do away with people having good jobs, good lives then complain that the debt goes up when they end up paying for the things that keep people dependent on those give aways.
If your state property taxes are no longer federally deductible then you didn’t get a tax cut. People I know had to pay more. I know people that had to pay $5000 and more.
Trumps tax cut was a bait and switch. The United States were the ignorant marks that are sitting in the back of the bus waiting for the guy with the three shells and the pea to trick you out of your money. It worked.

Thank you.
No it isn't you pathological liar, the revised August number will not come out until next month Sept with a final revision the following month Oct.

"The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for June was revised down by 15,000 from +193,000 to +178,000, and the change for July was revised down by 5,000 from +164,000 to +159,000. With these revisions, employment gains in June and July combined were 20,000 less than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates"
And, around 30,000 of those new jobs were actually part-time census workers. Next year is the US census. They’ll be hiring hundreds of thousands more for a couple of months and then they’ll all be let go. Just before the election.

Thank you.

Hold on one fucking minute.....this is the revised number.
They can always play with the numbers anyway they like later for political reasons....but this is the number.....and it's still a motherfucking estimate because they obviously rounded it off, so who really knows what the actual truth is.
Trump has no control over these reports, shitforbrains.
So blaming him is basically pulling shit out of your ass.

Thank you.

NO it isn't, you pathological liar, and repeating your lie only makes you a serial pathological liar.

Thank you.

NO it isn't, you pathological liar, and repeating your lie only makes you a serial pathological liar.
liar.

As the nation closes on full employment, the number of jobs created has to be smaller.

If you go from 10% unemployment to 5% unemployment, you have to create a certain number of jobs.

To go from 5% unemployment to 2.5% unemployment, do you have to create the same number of jobs as you did to go from 10% to 5%? No! It is only half as many, assuming a static state.

To go from 2.5% unemployment to 1.25% unemployment, the number of jobs needed to be created is smaller than before.

It is a concept well explained by calculus in that the changes as you approach a limit will be smaller and smaller, each and every time.

If you start off at the goal line and go half way to the goal line on the other end of a football filed, will you ever reach it?

The answer is "no:.
This is why the new numbers show the economy is doing very well. The job increase rate is falling because there are fewer people to employ and fewer jobs needing to be created. The OP's spin is bull shit spin and nothing more..

Funny the Right never thought that during Obama's Presidency!
What HYPOCRITES the Right are!!!!!
[Can you show where the BLS reports to Obama?

Who appoint the Secretary of labor?
Who releases the BLS numbers?
poor eddie looking for a lifeline

The HYPOCRITE speaks.

The HYPOCRITE speaks.
nothing what I said was hypocritical

I know I would have because we were no where near full employment with full time jobs.

So what happened to this 75,000 to 100,000 jobs just to keep up with population growth? 130K less the 25K census temporary jobs less the 15K deducted from the two previous months.... And you defend this? ASfter borrowing 1.5 trillion, you should expect more.
I think you need to try to keep up birth rates have been falling in all first world countries. How many jobs are going unfilled? If too many jobs are being unfilled then why would a company create more?

You claim borrowed 1.5 trillion. So subtract Medicare, social security which was raped. Subtract welfare, snap, ACA and all the other handouts. Now how much is that 1.5 trillion down to?

Wow, you can get dumber.

But hey, you want to pay for these tax cuts to wealthy people and well off corporations by ending Medicare & Social Security. Leave people homeless on the streets.

Social Security was not raped you fucking moron. A law passed in 1983 said surpluses were to be loaned to the federal government.
Damn deal rave you really are stupid. You keep parroting dumb left crap. Most people got a tax cut. Not anyone's fault but yours if you did not. But then again what can you expect.

I see you have a reading problem too. I never stated that I wanted to do anything with them. But the funny thing is left idiots want to do away with people having good jobs, good lives then complain that the debt goes up when they end up paying for the things that keep people dependent on those give aways.
If your state property taxes are no longer federally deductible then you didn’t get a tax cut. People I know had to pay more. I know people that had to pay $5000 and more.
Trumps tax cut was a bait and switch. The United States were the ignorant marks that are sitting in the back of the bus waiting for the guy with the three shells and the pea to trick you out of your money. It worked.
If you knew more then one other person in real life that might be significant. If you are paying that kind of state taxes you are definitely living in too high a tax state.

Forum List

Back